Nomination.....
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
absolutely weird ,
so my status in oinp application has changed from "decision in progress" to "awaiting information" 5 days, but i haven't received any email, asking for documents.
found 2 cases like me , and noticed that this usually happens ( like you guys ) when finalizing the nomination
but fact is , in the oinp FSSW guide :
If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.

so am going to order it after the weekend.

azizhamdy

Oct 20, 2016
Hi friends,

is it mandatory to submit spouse ECA if i'm scoring 67+ points without their ECA?
is it required to present a marriage certificate while spouse name is mentioned in passport?

thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Cam,

Rover1 has a point. However, I would like to ask you a question. In which test did you perform better, IELTS(English test) or TEF(French Test)? The IRCC website asks candidates to indicate the language where the performed better as their first language. This is so that they earn more points. If you performed better in TEF, then simply follow Rover1's advice. Otherwise, use the Comprehensive Ranking System to see the number of points you get by indicating French as your first language even though you performed better in English. If the difference is not that much (compared to that obtained when you specify English as your first language), may be you can consider making French your first language. I guess your goal is to get nomination from Ontario. If you do get that nomination, then the few points you may have lost by indicating French as your first language will be compensated by the additional 600 points obtained from nomination. In fact, this is what I would have done if I were you. May be other guys in the forum have a different point of view.

As far as I am concerned, I got nomination from Ontario for the French-Speaking Skill Worker Stream on the 2nd June 2017.
This is how I proceeded:
1. I submitted my Express Entry profile on the 19th January 2017 (French was my first language because I performed better in the TEF exam).
2. I got my Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Ontario in MyCIC account on the 27th January 2017.
3. I applied on the Ontario website (https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca) on the 20th February 2017.
4. My application remained in the Submitted status for about a month, then went to the Under Assessment status.
5. On the 21st May 2017, I got an email requesting pay stubs from my current employer, and an Intent to reside letter.
6. I provided the requested information on the 1st June 2017.
7. In the evening, on the same 1st June 2017, my application went in the status Decision In Progress.
8. On the 2nd June 2017, my application went in the status Approved. I got an email from IRCC notifying a new message. The new message was prompting me to accept or reject the nomination from Ontario. You can imagine that I accepted without even thinking :) . lol.
9. The next day, my points in my Express Entry profile were incremented by 600.

From the above, we can see that it took me 3 months and 13 days to get nomination from Ontario.

Hopefully, you may follow the same path. I wish you the very best.

Regards,
French stream does not care about CRS points. Just meet minimum requirements and be able to be put into EE itself (67 points for FSW).
They will only see you if French is set up as a first language. For invitation recreate new account and put French as first language. All invited did have it as a first language. (even if you scored better at IELTS).
Good luck

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
In the "travel history" section of the application form, I am asked to indicate all the trips other than to my country of citizenship and/or residence...I am a bit confused here: should I ndicate the trips to the countries where I used to reside before. I believe that I shouldn't, since I am going to provide them PCCs for countries where I used to reside before, but still wanted to ask for your advice.

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
absolutely weird ,
so my status in oinp application has changed from "decision in progress" to "awaiting information" 5 days, but i haven't received any email, asking for documents.
found 2 cases like me , and noticed that this usually happens ( like you guys ) when finalizing the nomination
but fact is , in the oinp FSSW guide :
If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.

so am going to order it after the weekend.
I've seen others reporting this same issue before. I think this is likely a technical error in their system... so your nomination is undoubtidly on its way. HOWEVER, it might be wrong to take things for granted and I would suggest you contact OINP for clarification, just in case!

Best of luck!

Post Updates: it seems cic is aware of the glitch as indicated on their site
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

Last edited:
Reactions: tanit

Mauritius2017

May 17, 2017
Hi mauritius

No feedback. Not even medicals passed (90 days since aor)
same here. (30 days since AOR). according to the immigration tracker you sent me, we will have PPR within 6 months. if you are on watsapp. we can communicate. my number is +230 52541587

houari_2009

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Hi all,

I just received my TEF result and sadly I got CLB 6 in writing (missed it by just 10 points) ... all others have CLB 7 and higher (I even got CLB 8 in speaking) ...
Considering this, Is there any chance I would get NOI from Ontario for OOPNP ?

Thanks !

deboy

Jun 9, 2017
Hi all,

I just received my TEF result and sadly I got CLB 6 in writing (missed it by just 10 points) ... all others have CLB 7 and higher (I even got CLB 8 in speaking) ...
Considering this, Is there any chance I would get NOI from Ontario for OOPNP ?

Thanks !
Hi buddy,

I really wish that you get NOI from Ontario. If a human being is in charge of checking the language results, they they may be tolerant. However, if it is a computer algorithm doing the checks, I'm afraid it will only send NOI to those with at least CLB 7 in all French test papers.

I understand how frustrating it can be, but courage to you.

Regards,

Reactions: houari_2009