+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

rjowais

Sep 17, 2015
My crs score was . 442

I go invita. To apply oinp on 14jan 2019

After that i updated express entry profile as spouse coming with me to canada
And CRS score reduced to 426.
Now i wll submit oinp..is it safe. Or allowed to do so. Or i will get rejected by doing so.. Help me regarding thisssssssssssssssss plzzzzz
Just messaged you privately. Can you please check and respond. Thanks

rjowais

Sep 17, 2015
The email was few days ago. I've asked around to multiple people and this is the consensus so I'm not going to apply because they clearly say what stream they invited the candidate under. If you go to their website and see the qualification guide, there is a very strict criteria so yeah I don't think we'll be picked if we don't satisfy that. However, you're free to do as you please.
Just messaged you privately. Can you kindly check and respond. I am in UAE as well.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I also got NOI today. My CRS is 406 and NOC 7231. I have all documents in place just arranging funds now.
Hello dear,
I am new here and in a great dilema . Hopin you guys could help me out.
My crs score is 394 with NOC 2175 ( web design and developent)
Are there chanses of NOI from Ontario ?
I an preparing to reattempt ielts one again as i gave exam only once yet and lacked by .5 in speaking and writing .
Please tell me what should i do?

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Hello dear,
I am new here and in a great dilema . Hopin you guys could help me out.
My crs score is 394 with NOC 2175 ( web design and developent)
Are there chanses of NOI from Ontario ?
I an preparing to reattempt ielts one again as i gave exam only once yet and lacked by .5 in speaking and writing .
Please tell me what should i do?
Hi Swati,

What's your IELTS score. It seems that you have 0.5 band less in CLB 9. If that's the case then I would recommend that you try for IELTS again as CLB 9 will increase your score a lot and you will get direct ITA. Investing time and money in IELTS preparation is much better than waiting and wasting time for PNP.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
I got invite for federal skilled trade.. On 24th January.. I have uploaded all the documents.. Awaiting nomination.. How long do you think it will take for nomination

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi Swati,

What's your IELTS score. It seems that you have 0.5 band less in CLB 9. If that's the case then I would recommend that you try for IELTS again as CLB 9 will increase your score a lot and you will get direct ITA. Investing time and money in IELTS preparation is much better than waiting and wasting time for PNP.
Yup i am also hoping to clear ielts in 2nd attempt as my previous score is LRWS- 9,8,6.5,6.5. Thanks a lot for your reply.

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys,

do OINP issue invitations specificallly for IT jobs NOC codes? I have been waiting for more than an year now. Earlier, I was stuck at 389 CRS mainly due to IELTS, but finally I got the sweet spot of CLB 9 and now I am at 428. Just wanted to hear some good news and suggestions from seniors here.

Kc050786

Jan 23, 2018
Hi All,

I got OINP nomination on 01 June under HCP and currently filling in details on Ontario Portal.

My ECA from IQAS says:

The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year Bachelor of Arts degree with a focus in English.

The Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus in business administration and operations management.

Above stands to be equivalent to 'Two or more certificates, diploma or degree'.

While filling selecting the option of Two or More certificates on the portal, it gives a information in RED stating
To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher, or its equivalent.

I am quite confused what to do now because I have a 2 year diploma after by bachelor's so ideally I should be eligible in all sense.But unsure why portal is displaying that above bold line wen I select the option.

Any help in the matter is appreciated.

Thanks
Kartik Chhabra

akalanka84

Jul 14, 2019
Even I received Ontario PNP invitation today. My score was 440 points, without my spouse being co applicant, since adding my wife was bringing down the score. My question is can I accept the Ontario PNP and add my wife? Also what are the other advantage or disadvantage of aaplyapp through Ontario PNP. Extra 1500 CAD fees is not a concern for me.
Hi Jayant

Were you able to add your wife after OINP and get the PR.
I received OINP on july 12th with 451 points and when i add wife, it drops to 426

Please respond to my query

akalanka84

Jul 14, 2019
My crs score was . 442

I go invita. To apply oinp on 14jan 2019

After that i updated express entry profile as spouse coming with me to canada
And CRS score reduced to 426.
Now i wll submit oinp..is it safe. Or allowed to do so. Or i will get rejected by doing so.. Help me regarding thisssssssssssssssss plzzzzz
Hi PAresh

I am in the same situation as you .i Got my OINP on july 12th and when i include my spouse, points droped to 426.CAn i Apply for the OINP for 600 point after adding spouse.what was your expereince

Thank you

Jfor Jayant

Jun 12, 2018
Hi Jayant

Were you able to add your wife after OINP and get the PR.
I received OINP on july 12th with 451 points and when i add wife, it drops to 426

Please respond to my query
Hi,

Within couple of days I received the invitation under express entry. So I dropped the plan to apply under onip

Reactions: akalanka84

akalanka84

Jul 14, 2019
Hey
I have same situation as you, I emailed and called onip. They responded that we can add spouse to the onip application.
Hi Aman

Were you able to secure 600 points and apply for PR after adding spouse

I am in the same situation since i got OINP on 12th July

I had 451 points and after updating my profile including my wife, it drops to 426

Please reply..Thanks