+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Nov 28, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi PAresh

I am in the same situation as you .i Got my OINP on july 12th and when i include my spouse, points droped to 426.CAn i Apply for the OINP for 600 point after adding spouse.what was your expereince

Thank you
Yes you can
Just write precise explanation letter
And before Submitting oinp profile ,update with spouse in express entry profile

Reactions: akalanka84

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi Aman

Were you able to secure 600 points and apply for PR after adding spouse

I am in the same situation since i got OINP on 12th July

I had 451 points and after updating my profile including my wife, it drops to 426

Please reply..Thanks
yes i was able to get it with no issues

Reactions: astraldust

v_t

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi PAresh

I am in the same situation as you .i Got my OINP on july 12th and when i include my spouse, points droped to 426.CAn i Apply for the OINP for 600 point after adding spouse.what was your expereince

Thank you
What was your CRS when you received NOI from OINP?

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi Aman

Were you able to secure 600 points and apply for PR after adding spouse

I am in the same situation since i got OINP on 12th July

I had 451 points and after updating my profile including my wife, it drops to 426

Please reply..Thanks
Hi,
Were you able to resolve your situation ?
My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

Waiting for your response, thankyou

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
My score was the same after adding spouse 426
Hi Paresh,
I see you have mentioned that you had a similar situation as mine and got it resolved without any issues, could you please guide me if i can go ahead with my accompanying spouse ?

My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi Aman,
I see you have mentioned that you had a similar situation as mine and got it resolved without any issues, could you please guide me if i can go ahead with my accompanying spouse ?

amanb014

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
451 and now it decreased to 426

I am still proceed with applying considering the recommendations from the forum members

i will be submitting the docs this week
I am in the same situation, but I have a fiancé, we have not married yet. My score right now is 450, and I already submitted all the docs they needed and it is in “Decision in Progress” ... I am not sure yet when we will get married, but it might be after this process, or before.

If we get married after I get 600 points, will I have to update the OINP application with the change in family?

SolLine

Aug 27, 2019
Yes you can
Just write precise explanation letter
And before Submitting oinp profile ,update with spouse in express entry profile
Hi Paresh.im in the same situation. Do I update my EE profile before submitting my OINP? What exactly do I say in my submission letter to OINP? Do you get your oinp approval already? Thank you.

SolLine

Aug 27, 2019
Hi Aman.im in the same situation. Can you please share the process you followed? Did you update your EE profile before submitting OINP? Did you explain to OINP why your CRS dropped? Or did you just updat your PR application to accompanying spouse after you got OINP approval and ITA? Did you get your OINP approval already? Thank you very much for your prompt response.

pkota90

Dec 12, 2017
India
Category........
Hi Aman.im in the same situation. Can you please share the process you followed? Did you update your EE profile before submitting OINP? Did you explain to OINP why your CRS dropped? Or did you just updat your PR application to accompanying spouse after you got OINP approval and ITA? Did you get your OINP approval already? Thank you very much for your prompt response.
I have submitted my application on August 8 and the current status shows "Decision In Progress". I am wondering how long it takes and what would be the chances for rejection as I have included my spouse in my OINP application, whereas I have received my NOI for my profile alone, excluding my spouse. I would have been still eligible for OINP if I had included my spouse as well. Not sure what to do. All of your inputs are highly appreciated, thanks.

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
I have submitted my application on August 8 and the current status shows "Decision In Progress". I am wondering how long it takes and what would be the chances for rejection as I have included my spouse in my OINP application, whereas I have received my NOI for my profile alone, excluding my spouse. I would have been still eligible for OINP if I had included my spouse as well. Not sure what to do. All of your inputs are highly appreciated, thanks.
hi there, yes i was able to get it without any issues, I have added spouse before submitting my profile to oinp and score dropped and submitted oinp with lower score, did not cause any issues

pkota90

Dec 12, 2017
India
Category........
hi there, yes i was able to get it without any issues, I have added spouse before submitting my profile to oinp and score dropped and submitted oinp with lower score, did not cause any issues
Thanks much for the confirmation. However, I have submitted my OINP application without updating the express entry. So am now confused what would be the scenario.