+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

neeraj.u.sharma54

Nov 9, 2020
Hey Guys,
I have submitted all the documents on August 19th 2021 and got the Acknowledgement of Receipt on the same day on my IRCC profile. So I am still waiting for anything to happen for my application. My question is, my IELTS is expiring in the month of December 2021, so will I have to give IELTS again till the time any decision is made on my application?
Could you please share some information on this?
Thanks in advance!!
Neeraj

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hey Guys,
I have submitted all the documents on August 19th 2021 and got the Acknowledgement of Receipt on the same day on my IRCC profile. So I am still waiting for anything to happen for my application. My question is, my IELTS is expiring in the month of December 2021, so will I have to give IELTS again till the time any decision is made on my application?
Could you please share some information on this?
Thanks in advance!!
Neeraj
You don't need to do anything, IELTS must be valid at the time of application. Its fine if they expire after AOR.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey All,

Just wanted to know if we were required to submit schedule A form along with the PR application or is it something that is to be provided only if the CIC asks us later on?

Reactions: diya_tj

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hey All,

Just wanted to know if we were required to submit schedule A form along with the PR application or is it something that is to be provided only if the CIC asks us later on?
I didn’t upload a schedule A form. Wasn’t mentioned anywhere about it as much as I’ve read around here. I just added schedule 4 form cause that was for Pnp applicants.

anyone else knows about schedule A form?

Reactions: @smp

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I didn’t upload a schedule A form. Wasn’t mentioned anywhere about it as much as I’ve read around here. I just added schedule 4 form cause that was for Pnp applicants.

anyone else knows about schedule A form?
I did the same. Only added Schedule 4 along with LOE.

I am hoping it was not mandatory as we have already filled all details online itself... so separate schedule A was not required -> this was my understanding.

Reactions: gurpreets88

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Do you know if schedule A was mandatory ?
Coz like schedule 4 was required for PNP people, but was not mentioned anywhere. Is this schedule A a similar scenario..?
From what I read, yes it is requested at some point from the candidates. I wanted to give them 1 less excuse to delay my application so uploaded along with my application.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
From what I read, yes it is requested at some point from the candidates. I wanted to give them 1 less excuse to delay my application so uploaded along with my application.
As long as it wasn't mandatory, I guess we'll be asked for it then. But my medicals haven't even been approved, not sure how much more time it'll take :(

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
Hello Feb 16 OINP Folks,
I just got an update in my profile for Biometric Collection, my timelines below:

[2021]
Feb 16 -> OINP Invitation, Cut-Off Range - 453 ~ 467
Feb 18 -> OINP Application Submitted
Apr 7 -> OINP Incomplete Application Query [IELTS Photo printed on report is not good, obtain new IELTS TRF Report]
Apr 9 -> Response for OINP Query Submitted
Apr 15 -> Response Accepted by OINP
May 3 -> OINP Nomination
May 3 -> Express Entry Profile Update with nomination
May 4 -> Nomination reflected in EE profile.
May 12 -> ITA Received, CRS Score: 1054, Cut-Off Score - 752
June 25 -> PR Application Submitted
June 26 -> AOR (Application of Receipt)
Nov 1 -> Biometric Collection Letter Issued

I do have a question, I noticed most of them are including the Medical reports as part of the submission, I did not do it yet though and attached the explanation since IRCC was specifically not asking to do medicals when I submitted my PR Application(June 25), Did anybody NOT submit the medicals initially and got an update to do the medicals? If yes, was it after the biometric or before the biometric, just trying to figure out how long will it take to complete this process. *I am a outlander.

PoPY

Mar 21, 2021
What's your COR?

Hello Feb 16 OINP Folks,
I just got an update in my profile for Biometric Collection, my timelines below:

[2021]
Feb 16 -> OINP Invitation, Cut-Off Range - 453 ~ 467
Feb 18 -> OINP Application Submitted
Apr 7 -> OINP Incomplete Application Query [IELTS Photo printed on report is not good, obtain new IELTS TRF Report]
Apr 9 -> Response for OINP Query Submitted
Apr 15 -> Response Accepted by OINP
May 3 -> OINP Nomination
May 3 -> Express Entry Profile Update with nomination
May 4 -> Nomination reflected in EE profile.
May 12 -> ITA Received, CRS Score: 1054, Cut-Off Score - 752
June 25 -> PR Application Submitted
June 26 -> AOR (Application of Receipt)
Nov 1 -> Biometric Collection Letter Issued

I do have a question, I noticed most of them are including the Medical reports as part of the submission, I did not do it yet though and attached the explanation since IRCC was specifically not asking to do medicals when I submitted my PR Application(June 25), Did anybody NOT submit the medicals initially and got an update to do the medicals? If yes, was it after the biometric or before the biometric, just trying to figure out how long will it take to complete this process. *I am a outlander.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Guys,
just received an email from cic saying : We're still working on your application...

i guess most of you also must have received it.