Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Outland OINP
AOR: 19-June-2021
Bio-metrics Updated: 10-Nov-2021
Medical Passed: 10-Nov-2021

Do you check your cic account guys. It seems they have started processing June AOR.

Reactions: triptilive

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Guys,

I just received the Biometric collection letter for my application and they have provided a deadline of 30 days to submit Biometric.

However, I checked almost all the VAC centres but not getting an appointment before 45 days. Do I need to raise a webform for extension?

I read somewhere that due to covid the biometric deadlines get auto-extended if you don't get an appointment.

Appreciate your inputs.

AOR: 17-Jun-2021
COR: India

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Looking at the Med/ BIL requests being issued to June AOR, is it safe to say June/July AOR (OINP - outland) people can hope getting their CoPR by the end of 2021?

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Looking at the Med/ BIL requests being issued to June AOR, is it safe to say June/July AOR (OINP - outland) people can hope getting their CoPR by the end of 2021?
Now I am laughing at my own question. Because, people with August 2020 AOR are getting their PPRs just now, I suppose. We can't really predict anything.

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Guys,

I just received the Biometric collection letter for my application and they have provided a deadline of 30 days to submit Biometric.

However, I checked almost all the VAC centres but not getting an appointment before 45 days. Do I need to raise a webform for extension?

I read somewhere that due to covid the biometric deadlines get auto-extended if you don't get an appointment.

Appreciate your inputs.

AOR: 17-Jun-2021
COR: India
Any inputs?
Anyone else from India trying to book an appointment for biometrics and not getting anything within 30 days?

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Any inputs?
Anyone else from India trying to book an appointment for biometrics and not getting anything within 30 days?
Probably anyone from this group is not yet there. And I think, you might have already gone through the below instructions on cic website -

If you can’t give your biometrics in time
Your next steps depend on whether your local VAC or ASC is open.

If your VAC or ASC is open
If your VAC or ASC is open but you can’t give biometrics due to COVID-19, use the web form to tell us why you need more time.

Make sure you provide details about your situation. For example, if you weren’t able to get an appointment by the deadline on your biometrics instruction letter
  • tell us the date of your appointment
  • upload a screenshot of the appointment confirmation

I suppose this is the only thing you can do other than being frustrated :) All the best

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Probably anyone from this group is not yet there. And I think, you might have already gone through the below instructions on cic website -

If you can’t give your biometrics in time
Your next steps depend on whether your local VAC or ASC is open.

If your VAC or ASC is open
If your VAC or ASC is open but you can’t give biometrics due to COVID-19, use the web form to tell us why you need more time.

Make sure you provide details about your situation. For example, if you weren’t able to get an appointment by the deadline on your biometrics instruction letter
  • tell us the date of your appointment
  • upload a screenshot of the appointment confirmation

I suppose this is the only thing you can do other than being frustrated :) All the best
I guess you're right.

But anyways I appreciate your response.

May 19, 2021
Just an FYI no update hope something progresses for all.
Outland
AOR: 14-Aug-2021
Bio-metrics Updated: didn't receive a request yet
Medical Passed: ' you do not need a medical exam. We will send you this message if this changes'

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Reactions: rr2021