+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Abhinandan17

Nov 1, 2021
Do we need to reissue the passport in order to get the PCC if the present address is different than the passport one in India(mentioned on the website)? Has anyone recently applied who had the same issue i.e. current address different than passport one, please share the experience.
Hi,
How did you proceed then for PCC certificate.
Do we need to get it from the present address or can we mention the permanent address?

Also, Was there any physical visit of police office for verification or it just got issued in PSK office.
Thanks

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi,
How did you proceed then for PCC certificate.
Do we need to get it from the present address or can we mention the permanent address?

Also, Was there any physical visit of police office for verification or it just got issued in PSK office.
Thanks
You can get it from both present or permanent address. Just take additional address proof with you during appointment.

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sorry to ask this question guys, but what is BIL that you guys are mentioning over here? is it BioMetrics?
BIL - Biometrics Information letter

MEP - Medicals passed

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hey guys.. When is a good time order GCMS notes? Been 4 months and my file hasn't been updated at all.. Should I order GCMS notes now or wait some more time?

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hey guys.. When is a good time order GCMS notes? Been 4 months and my file hasn't been updated at all.. Should I order GCMS notes now or wait some more time?
I believe MEP/BIL is the first step, so there is no point in orderding GCMS if you haven't received MEP/BIL.

Some people on this forum feel that ordering GCMS helps speed up processing, but I think its just speculation.

Someone got BIL yesterday, so you can expect some movement this week.

https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-102776

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I went to "VFS Global, New Delhi" today for Biometrics. It was really smooth process, It actually took less than 10 minutes to give my biometrics.

VFS Global doesn't allow you to carry Laptops or Pen Drives at the center, if you cannot avoid carring it, VFS has a locker service but they charge Rs 238 for storing your bag for one hour.

Cellphones are allowed inside.

Reactions: Rockyoak

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I went to "VFS Global, New Delhi" today for Biometrics. It was really smooth process, It actually took less than 10 minutes to give my biometrics.

VFS Global doesn't allow you to carry Laptops or Pen Drives at the center, if you cannot avoid carring it, VFS has a locker service but they charge Rs 238 for storing your bag for one hour.

Cellphones are allowed inside.
Lucky you were able to get the appointment at Delhi center. any tips ??