+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Lucky you were able to get the appointment at Delhi center. any tips ??
I randomly booked my slot on Nov 21, at 7:45 PM on my 2nd or 3rd try.

Have you tried calling VFS? Some people went there without an appointment, I think they were students. They were discussing something with the officials, but before I could ask them, I had to go in for my turn.

I also read a comment on Kubeir Kamal's group that you can pay 3100 at VFS for premium service and get biometrics done on the same day. Not sure if its legit, but worth a shot. I'll try to find a link to that comment and post it here.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I randomly booked my slot on Nov 21, at 7:45 PM on my 2nd or 3rd try.

Have you tried calling VFS? Some people went there without an appointment, I think they were students. They were discussing something with the officials, but before I could ask them, I had to go in for my turn.

I also read a comment on Kubeir Kamal's group that you can pay 3100 at VFS for premium service and get biometrics done on the same day. Not sure if its legit, but worth a shot. I'll try to find a link to that comment and post it here.

Chaitanya Kadian: Can't get a biometrics appointment online. But you can walk in on any given day and pay the premium lounge fees and give your biometrics

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/posts/1948604858651726/?comment_id=1948634361982109

Janhavi Dabke: Me too, on 1st day when they opened after covid in Feb 21. Because I wanted to complete biometric for spouse on same day.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/posts/1948604858651726/?comment_id=1948628248649387

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
@parminder2021 Can you confirm what option did you choose for biometric? Application Submission with Biometric or Biometric enrollment?

Also, this will be for me only right? There's no spouse or kid.. They won't need biometrics for my mother right?

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
@parminder2021 Can you confirm what option did you choose for biometric? Application Submission with Biometric or Biometric enrollment?
I chose "Biometric enrollment,

Also, this will be for me only right? There's no spouse or kid.. They won't need biometrics for my mother right?
I am not sure about this, it depeneds on your application. Check your biometrics instruction letter.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Did anyone see a change in UCI number?
Just noticed mine and it's shorter than before. Earlier it had a lot of zeroes.. now just numbers..
I also received another email about a new message in my profile and there's nothing new in there..

Anyone else had the same?

Reactions: Cyfa

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Another question.. Considering it's really hard to get an appointment with VFS India, can we give our biometrics in another country? I'm traveling to Dubai next week and they have crazy availability..

Is it possible to submit our biometrics in a separate country altogether?

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Another question.. Considering it's really hard to get an appointment with VFS India, can we give our biometrics in another country? I'm traveling to Dubai next week and they have crazy availability..

Is it possible to submit our biometrics in a separate country altogether?
I think you can, in fact some people from India travelled to Dubai just for early biometrics

Reactions: gurpreets88

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Just noticed mine and it's shorter than before. Earlier it had a lot of zeroes.. now just numbers..
I also received another email about a new message in my profile and there's nothing new in there..

Anyone else had the same?
I got an email about status change a day after I saw MEP and Biometrics. But nothing changed, i read its normal for some "Ghost update" as some call it

Reactions: gurpreets88

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys.
I received an email today stating that my application has been rejected. The reason given says that the police certificate for accompanied does not indicate the full residing period of the person in the country. However we had provided 2 PCC for the accompanied, one for before marriage (from DOB to marriage day via webform) and the other one from marriage day to date of application with application.

Now they say that the PCC does not cover the full residing period.

What shall I do? They have fully rejected the application and say they will refund the money. I want to make an appeal.

Please also note that when I sent the web forms I received acknowledgment of receipt as well.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys.
I received an email today stating that my application has been rejected. The reason given says that the police certificate for accompanied does not indicate the full residing period of the person in the country. However we had provided 2 PCC for the accompanied, one for before marriage (from DOB to marriage day via webform) and the other one from marriage day to date of application with application.

Now they say that the PCC does not cover the full residing period.

What shall I do? They have fully rejected the application and say they will refund the money. I want to make an appeal.

Please also note that when I sent the web forms I received acknowledgment of receipt as well.
I am surprised why they didn't ask for the additional document if PCC was missing instead of outright rejecting it. Did your accompanying person reside in any other country for more than 6 months? If yes you will have to get PCC from that country. If that is what you sent via the webform, maybe they never got it.
Not sure how to appeal exactly but I believe it might be a complex route with filling a case here in Canada and stuff. Can you explore the possibility of applying again? since you have OINP(+600 points) getting ITA should not be a problem. Most of all, don't be dejected, there must be a way out