+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hi guys,

Me again but this time just clarifying my documents I'm about to upload on the portal. Here's what I'm uploading:

Passport copy - Submitting the same I submitted for OINP, all passport pages (including blank pagess) for both old and new. I got my passport renewed in December last year.
Upfront medical exam - The document from Sadhu vasavani.
Education - ICAS >> IELTS TRF >> MCA Degree >> Consolidated marksheet (in this order).
Police certificate - Scan copy of the PCC received from PSK
Employment records (previous organizations) - Ref letter >> Salary slips.
Employment records (current organization - first position) - Ref letter >> Offer cum appointment letter >> Salary slips.
Employment records (current organization - remaining positions) - Ref letter >> Promotion letter >> Salary slips.
POF - Balance certificate >> Bank statement from Jan till date >> Gift Deed
Digital Photo - Same as OINP.
LOE - Explaining Gift Deed, Home Loan, gap in two different organizations, change in passport number on TRF, proof of compensation (not sure if I should add this, I added this in OINP).
PNP Letter - OINP Letter >> Schedule 4 form (in that order).

Please correct me if I'm going wrong at any point.

TIA!

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsamcan

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
You are not uploading your Bachelor's Degree? I don't remeber if it was a required document but I uploaded it because it was mentioned in my WES report.
I didn't get that assessed from ICAS plus I didn't submit it when submitting OINP. It isn't a required document considering I'm using points for masters. I checked with another friend who went via EE back in 2019 and he didn't do it either.

Anyone else has had a similar experience?

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
I didn't get that assessed from ICAS plus I didn't submit it when submitting OINP. It isn't a required document considering I'm using points for masters. I checked with another friend who went via EE back in 2019 and he didn't do it either.

Anyone else has had a similar experience?
I have not yet submitted my profile ... need to go for Medicals n just visited PSK for 2nd time & waiting for my new PCC with corrections....

I got only my MS degree assessed from WES. This was good enough for OINP and should be good enough for EE i suppose. But i had also uploaded my BTech docs (CMM & PC) along with Masters documents for OINP and i plan to do the same for EE as well in a few days.

Just to be on the safer side i think its better to upload both the sets of docs for Masters and as well as Bacholers.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
You have selected correctly, not sure what could be the issue.
thanks
I checked with consultants they said preview score is system issue in case applicant had masters but consider as dual degree in preview score it’s considering form India equivalent not Wes. Got it from couple of them so yeah seems like true

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Do you have to submit your spouse's birth certificate and work reference letters?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Do you have to submit your spouse's birth certificate and work reference letters?
Birth Certificate is required for dependent children only.

If Spouse does not have Canadian experience, it does not fetch any points. So I have moved it to personal history and have not got any documents for that.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Birth Certificate is required for dependent children only.

If Spouse does not have Canadian experience, it does not fetch any points. So I have moved it to personal history and have not got any documents for that.
Thank you for your quick reply. What do you mean by "I have moved it to personal history"? Does it mean deleting all the work history records for your spouse?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Thank you for your quick reply. What do you mean by "I have moved it to personal history"? Does it mean deleting all the work history records for your spouse?
I never added her records in profile. To give you brief idea ,

As you have received ITA you will see section to "continue your application" where you start e-apr. There you have to update lots of information. Most of them are pulled from your profile. Interface looks like EE profile with few additional questions. In personal history you have to provide timelines for past 10 years for both you and your spouse. There whatever you define in Education and Work history will come automatically in personal history section there. The difference is when you add an entry in the Education and Work history section, then you have to upload the proofs in the next section. Whereas if you delete them in the education/work history section and only add it in personal history section, then it will not ask you to upload proofs. Depending on the change, score will be recalculated.

So, My spouse's work history is empty, however I have added details of her work in personal history section as it is mandatory to provide details of last 10 years without gap to continue the application to document upload section and document upload section did not ask for any proofs. Hope I was able to clarify. Yes so "I have moved it to personal history" means delete the record in work history and add in personal history.

If you had spouse's work details in EE profile and now deleting it in e-apr, then you can add one line in LOE that. you have moved the work history details of your spouse to personal history and you are not claiming any points for non-Canadian experience.

Last edited:

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I never added her records in profile. To give you brief idea ,

As you have received ITA you will see section to "continue your application" where you start e-apr. There you have to update lots of information. Most of them are pulled from your profile. Interface looks like EE profile with few additional questions. In personal history you have to provide timelines for past 10 years for both you and your spouse. There whatever you define in Education and Work history will come automatically in personal history section there. The difference is when you add an entry in the Education and Work history section, then you have to upload the proofs in the next section. Whereas if you delete them in the education/work history section and only add it in personal history section, then it will not ask you to upload proofs. Depending on the change, score will be recalculated.

So, My spouse's work history is empty, however I have added details of her work in personal history section as it is mandatory to provide details of last 10 years without gap to continue the application to document upload section and document upload section did not ask for any proofs. Hope I was able to clarify. Yes so "I have moved it to personal history" means delete the record in work history and add in personal history.

If you had spouse's work details in EE profile and now deleting it in e-apr, then you can add one line in LOE that. you have moved the work history details of your spouse to personal history and you are not claiming any points for non-Canadian experience.
Crystal clear! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain.

I might face a big hurdle in terms of my spouse's work history for the past 10 years. We have his work documents from before 2011, but from 2011 to 2021, he has been working as a freelancer / entrepreneur with no documents to support his freelancing experience (all verbal arrangements per se).

Reactions: mrsamcan

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Guys...

For Passport:

1) Do we have to scan All pages or only the pages with stamps/visas?
2) Do we need to scan the old passport as well?

Please let me know how you have done.. or planning to do...

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hi Guys...

For Passport:

I scanned all the pages of my old and new passport including blank pages. I had just one visa from UK that started right before covid started and it’s expired now. So technically I couldn’t even get any stamps on my passport.

I read somewhere that old passport pages are needed only when your new passport is less than 1 year old.

Reactions: @smp

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi Guys...

For Passport:

All passport required. That is how they check your travel history.
Only stamp pages required.
No harm in giving scan of all pages. Easy way to do.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Quick question guys.. When printing out Schedule 4 form, are you taking a print out and then filling in the information? Or just fill in the information and click on Print button? Also, for signature, do we need to do it manually or can we just type in our name in the signature box and then print it using the print button?

Sparky001

Jun 10, 2021
Quick question guys.. When printing out Schedule 4 form, are you taking a print out and then filling in the information? Or just fill in the information and click on Print button? Also, for signature, do we need to do it manually or can we just type in our name in the signature box and then print it using the print button?
Hi There,

is this form mandatory ? I have submitted my application without this form. I checked with our consultAnt and they mentioned it’s not necessary. I’m not sure now :/