+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
IMPORTANT:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html#money_needed

Proof of funds – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
We’ve updated the table that shows how much money you need to settle in Canada. To stay eligible, you may need to update your settlement fund numbers in your Express Entry profile. The update must be done no later than July 15, 2021.
Updating your profile doesn’t change the date and time that we received it, so you’ll keep your rank if you’re in a tie-breaker situation.

Dilveerr

Mar 24, 2021
I just came backafter submitting my documents at the police station. Here’s hoping mine will be processed on time as well..
Do we need to visit the local police station to get the verification done? It has been a week i went to PSK and completed the formalities..

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
IMPORTANT:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html#money_needed

We’ve updated the table that shows how much money you need to settle in Canada. To stay eligible, you may need to update your settlement fund numbers in your Express Entry profile. The update must be done no later than July 15, 2021.
Updating your profile doesn’t change the date and time that we received it, so you’ll keep your rank if you’re in a tie-breaker situation.
Thanks for sharing this key piece of information, but where do you update the funds? I can't seem to find the 'settlement funds' tab in my Express Entry profile...

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for sharing this key piece of information, but where do you update the funds? I can't seem to find the 'settlement funds' tab in my Express Entry profile...
I'm yet to update it on my EE profile...
There is a "Family" section, i guess under Personal Details.
It 'll ask for the number of people accompanying you and accordingly the fund amount that you'd be taking to Canada.

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I'm yet to update it on my EE profile...
There is a "Family" section, i guess under Personal Details.
It 'll ask for the number of people accompanying you and accordingly the fund amount that you'd be taking to Canada.
Thank you so much for your quick reply, TechViz! :) All the best for your IRCC journey and beyond!

Reactions: techviz

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
IMPORTANT:

Thank you so much for the update!!!

Reactions: techviz

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,
One doubt I have. So, my reference letter from the current company dated 26 February 2021 including pay slips as well are already been accepted by OINP. Now for filling ITA application, do, I have to get the updated reference letter with fresh date and updated salary slips from my current company as they are somewhere around 5 months old?
Or it's not required?

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys,
One doubt I have. So, my reference letter from the current company dated 26 February 2021 including pay slips as well are already been accepted by OINP. Now for filling ITA application, do, I have to get the updated reference letter with fresh date and updated salary slips from my current company as they are somewhere around 5 months old?
Or it's not required?
The Reference Letter from current employer submitted to OINP along with the latest payslips should suffice i guess.
I think most people might be doing this and I'm planning to do the same as well...

Would be good to hear from others as well...

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
The Reference Letter submitted to OINP along with the latest payslips should suffice i guess.
I think most people might be doing this and I'm planning to do the same as well...

Okay. Thanks for your suggestion. Will do the same.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
The Reference Letter from current employer submitted to OINP along with the latest payslips should suffice i guess.

I think it should suffice. I'll do the same as well as it doesn't makes sense to get the same reference letter again from your organization.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Do we need to visit the local police station to get the verification done? It has been a week i went to PSK and completed the formalities..
Yes, you should receive a call from the local police station asking you to bring in the application form you got from PSK and your passport. I received a call the very next day but if your application status shows that it has been sent to the local police station, then you can visit the police station directly as well.

I gave them the application form 2 days post submitting the application at PSK and received my PCC in 8 days after submitting the application at PSK.

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Finally, I got nomination yesterday.
I didn't get any mail about ITA yet. Hoping to get soon.
I have a related question about document submission -
For education documents, I only have my pg provisional degree certificate but WES approved my degree with this document. Is it okay?

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Finally, I got nomination yesterday.
I didn't get any mail about ITA yet. Hoping to get soon.
I have a related question about document submission -
For education documents, I only have my pg provisional degree certificate but WES approved my degree with this document. Is it okay?
That should be good. You'll have to upload it with WES certificate when you submit your documents.

Reactions: diya_tj

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Normally, degree certificate is a mandatory one?
In an ideal scenario yes, you need to upload the degree along with WES/ICAS certificate. But if WES has approved it based on the provisional degree. I think it should be good to upload.

Others can also suggest if it's otherwise.