+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Dilveerr

Mar 24, 2021
That's strange.. She gave me an amount of 6500 rupees.. I asked her specifically I've tattoos.. She said it's fine..

Now I'm confused if I should go to Max or Sadhu vasvani.. Can anyone confirm?
Sadhu vaswani is better in anycase…You save over 2500₹ per applicant for the same test .

Reactions: manmeet-kaur

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I completed my Upfront medicals today at Sadhu Vaswani Mission, Medical Centre.

The whole process took ~2.5 hours and costed me Rs 5,350. (I don't have any tattoos). Billing is done after you consult the doctor.

The process was split into 5 stages:

1. Profile creation on eMedical portal,
2. Photograph for eMedical portal,
3. Height, Weight, Blood pressure and Doctor consulation,
4. Billing
5. X Ray and Lab tests. (Blood, Urine)

These were the documents that they checked.

1. Passport at every stage
2. ITA for eMedical profile creation,
3. Passport Photocopy when doctor does the checkup.
4. Passport Photocopy when lab tests are done.

Doctor didn't ask me if I was vaccinated, but the nurse did, and she advised me to get vaccinated at the Sadhu Vaswani, they have covisheild and accept walkins.

Last edited:

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Now I'm confused if I should go to Max or Sadhu vasvani..
Sadhu Vaswani doesn't have the process or manpower to handle the current load.

1. The guy who registers the eMedical profile is overloaded. He has to coordinate with the Doctor's staff for registration, he sometimes leaves his seat and goes to the doctor's room for clarification. This wastes a lot of time.

2. There is a separate room/partition for clicking your photograph. The guy calls 6-7 people, clicks their photograph and then uploads it to the eMedical portal. This uploading process is asynchronous, after clicking the photo he'll ask you to wait outside.

After uploading all the photos he'll call by your name and hand over a printed eMedical profile(with your photograph). I saw 3-4 cases where this guy uploaded wrong photo. Good thing is that he verifies the photograph before handing the document. But still, this correction wastes a lot of time.

3. I heard someone discuss at the centre that Dr. Pankaj takes a lot of time in completing the check up, and this is not because he does a thorough checkup. You'll always find him consulting/talking to patients on the phone.

When I reached the centre, Dr Malkit had seen 40+ people while Dr Pankaj had seen around 25 people. Also, when I left, Dr Malkit had started seeing the next batch (Afternoon Batch - appointments after 2PM) while Dr Pankaj had 7 people waiting from the morning batch.

4. The good thing is that they verify all the details at every stage, so they can fix the f*** ups. But the process is not at all smooth and wastes a lot of time at every stage.

-------------

I am not sure how Max handles the process, but if it's better(confirm with other people) and the dates match, I would prefer to spend extra money/time for peace of mind. After seeing their amateur process, I'm actually worried about my samples/reports getting swapped.

-------------

If you are planning to book an appointment at Sadhu Vaswani, I would highly recommend booking it with Dr Malkit Law.

Last edited:

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Here is the list of Documents that are needed Post ITA and If I missed anything please feel free to add and repost it.

1. Work experience Docs
2. Proof Of Funds
3. Police Certificate
4. Education & Language Proof
5. Medical Exam receipt
6. Digital Photo
7. National ID
8. PNP Nomination Letter
9. Schedule 4 Form

Thanks

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Here is the list of Documents that are needed Post ITA and If I missed anything please feel free to add and repost it.

1. Work experience Docs
2. Proof Of Funds
3. Police Certificate
4. Education & Language Proof
5. Medical Exam receipt
6. Digital Photo
7. National ID
8. PNP Nomination Letter
9. Schedule 4 Form

Thanks
Small addition, OINP shares nomination approval letter and nomination certificate separately, we need to provide both to IRCC.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Sadhu Vaswani doesn't have the process or manpower to handle the current load.

1. The guy who registers the eMedical profile is overloaded. He has to coordinate with the Doctor's staff for registration, he sometimes leaves his seat and goes to the doctor's room for clarification. This wastes a lot of time.

2. There is a separate room/partition for clicking your photograph. The guy calls 6-7 people, clicks their photograph and then uploads it to the eMedical portal. This uploading process is asynchronous, after clicking the photo he'll ask you to wait outside.

After uploading all the photos he'll call by your name and hand over a printed eMedical profile(with your photograph). I saw 3-4 cases where this guy uploaded wrong photo. Good thing is that he verifies the photograph before handing the document. But still, this correction wastes a lot of time.

3. I heard someone discuss at the centre that Dr. Pankaj takes a lot of time in completing the check up, and this is not because he does a thorough checkup. You'll always find him consulting/talking to patients on the phone.

When I reached the centre, Dr Malkit had seen 40+ people while Dr Pankaj had seen around 25 people. Also, when I left, Dr Malkit had started seeing the next batch (Afternoon Batch - appointments after 2PM) while Dr Pankaj had 7 people waiting from the morning batch.

4. The good thing is that they verify all the details at every stage, so they can fix the f*** ups. But the process is not at all smooth and wastes a lot of time at every stage.

-------------

I am not sure how Max handles the process, but if it's better(confirm with other people) and the dates match, I would prefer to spend extra money/time for peace of mind. After seeing their amateur process, I'm actually worried about my samples/reports getting swapped.

-------------

If you are planning to book an appointment at Sadhu Vaswani, I would highly recommend booking it with Dr Malkit Law.
Thanks for the detailed information on your experience! I’ve booked an appointment at both Max and Sadhu Vasvani.. I got through max over the phone and visited sadhu vasavani on Saturday cause I was in that area. The only concern is sadhu vasavani is near to me than max Lajpat Nagar (i stay in gurgaon).. plus I’ll save time on traffic if I stick with sadhu vasvani..

but looking at what you’ve experienced, I hope things workout in the best way.. I’m not sure if anyone else has had a similar experience or if Max is better. Can anyone confirm please?

Reactions: parminder2021

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

I got an ITA on 9 June. I have got my PCC. I'm a bit confused about Medical Exam. Do we require some sort of number or any request letter from Immigration Department of Canada before going to the Medical Exams or should I just book an appointment? What all the documents are required to book an appointment. I'm in Mumbai currently.
The reason why I'm asking is someone suggested that Immigration Department will provide an IME number post submitting the application and then we can go for medical exam. Is this true?

Reactions: parminder2021

Dilveerr

Mar 24, 2021
Hi guys,

I got an ITA on 9 June. I have got my PCC. I'm a bit confused about Medical Exam. Do we require some sort of number or any request letter from Immigration Department of Canada before going to the Medical Exams or should I just book an appointment? What all the documents are required to book an appointment. I'm in Mumbai currently.
The reason why I'm asking is someone suggested that Immigration Department will provide an IME number post submitting the application and then we can go for medical exam. Is this true?
Nothing needed as per now , just call the medical centres in your city and book an appointment.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hi guys,

IRCC stopped conducting upfront medicals in India a few months back, At that time you needed a document from IRCC confirming that they have allowed you to complete the medical test.

IRCC has now allowed upfront medicals for everyone, so you don't need any document or number.

1. Find a panel physician from IRCC's website.

2. Call them to check if they are processing applications and get an appointment. You need to mention that you are applying for a PR under PNP category.

3. Visit the center on the date with following documents

a. Passport
b. 2 photocopies of passport
c. ITA - (Printout or Digital)
d. PNP Certificate - (Printout or Digital, its actually not requred, but keep it handy)

When you book the appointment, you'll be informed about all the documents you need to carry.

Last edited:

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Thank you so much guys. I'll book my appointment soon then.
I guess IME number is available only when the Medicals are done post submitting the ITA application. You could call directly and book for an appointment. Even, I am applying from Mumbai and the dates are available only for the month end now.

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Hi guys,

How many days it took for you to get the PCC? Was your passport address different from current residential address?