+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

sunnyedogbo

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Guys, I submitted, a wrong ECA report to WES which was addressed to IRCC rather than it been addressed to OINP.
I ordered that a new new ECA report be sent to OINP.
please how upload the correct ECA report to OINP as i am unable to upload any document any longer as have submitted my profile already.
Thanks.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hi Guys, I submitted, a wrong ECA report to WES which was addressed to IRCC rather than it been addressed to OINP.
please how upload the correct ECA report to OINP as i am unable to upload any document any longer as have submitted my profile already.
Thanks.
Where did you download the report from?

I only see two options

1. "Download PDF Report"
2. "Download Unofficial PDF Report"

and none of these reports is addressed to IRCC or OINP.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsamcan

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hello all,

I had created express entry profile in June 2019 with score of 453 . Even after waiting for 1.5 years when the scores were not dropping ,I decided to increase my score by pursuing1 year diploma in Canada . So in Dec 2020 I applied in one of the Canadian university for May 2021 intake . I paid fee of 12000$ and GIC of 10000$ by 15th feb. I took personal loan of 7 lakhs(around 12000$) for this from bank A. And on the very next day of paying GIC, I got NOI from Ontario. Now I have arranged for funds of 13950$ which are lying in different bank account in bank B(different from personal loan account). I have applied for GIC and fee refund but it may take some time to get the refund in the bank A. So do I need to show the statements and loan of bank A? If I do so I would have to explain about the study plan as well. Will it impact my file? Please help me here.
Not an expert, my two cents. This is what I would do. GIC serves same purpose as POF for higher studies. So i think if you show GIC(+$10k), loan(-$12k) plus your arranged money($13k) and total unborrowed money is greater than required POF. A LOE is required to explain it. Proof for GIC, its refund, should be good. I believe it is better to be open about fund.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I also see the same heading in all reports, may be someone who has already uploaded the application can confirm if we need another report.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
You
Where did you download the report from?

I only see two options

1. "Download PDF Report"
2. "Download Unofficial PDF Report"

and none of these reports is addressed to IRCC or OINP.

You don’t have to download the report. You have to order duplicate, remove IRCC and add Ontario immigrants nominee program as receipient. Watch the link below

Reactions: parminder2021

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Thanks.
Did you try this?

Reactions: sunnyedogbo

sunnyedogbo

Feb 27, 2021
Thanks this is exactly what I did today. I was a little worried when I checked my ECA report I uploaded to oinp and found out that it was addressed.to ircc.
I hopping that does not matter as someone suggested.

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
I have received a NOI on March 2 and had couple of query with regards to the same..

I have worked with 3 companies so far
1) company A - 2014 to 2016
2) company B - 2016 to 2018
3) Company C - 2019 to present

In the EE profile I have mentioned only company B and company C as I was not able to obtain the reference letter for Company A

However now when I have received a NOI and as I need to give details about my past 10 years excluding paid work and education.

1) What should I do ? Should I mention Company A in OINP profile or should I mention that period as Unemployment ?
2) Also should I update my EE profile with Company A details ?

Thanks in advance

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have received a NOI on March 2 and had couple of query with regards to the same..

I have worked with 3 companies so far
1) company A - 2014 to 2016
2) company B - 2016 to 2018
3) Company C - 2019 to present

In the EE profile I have mentioned only company B and company C as I was not able to obtain the reference letter for Company A

However now when I have received a NOI and as I need to give details about my past 10 years excluding paid work and education.

1) What should I do ? Should I mention Company A in OINP profile or should I mention that period as Unemployment ?
2) Also should I update my EE profile with Company A details ?

Thanks in advance
Hi Rohan, there is first hand update on this thread for similqr situation. Hope it helps.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-work-experience-clarification.710224/

Reactions: Rohan99

AshfaqMemon

Mar 13, 2021
Hello guys, I have received NOI on 16th Feb. I have collected most of the documents, only left with writing a letter of intent to reside in ontario. I don't have any family ties in ontario, but I have 4-5 friends living there. Is that ok to show your friends as ties in Ontario. Is anyone else in similar situation?

AshfaqMemon

Mar 13, 2021
Hello guys, I have received NOI on 16th Feb. I have collected most of the documents, only left with writing a letter of intent to reside in ontario. I don't have any family ties in ontario, but I have 4-5 friends living there. Is that ok to show your friends as ties in Ontario. Is anyone else in similar situation?
What else do you mention in letter of intent?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
What else do you mention in letter of intent?
Hi Ashfaq,

Below link provides comprehensive information about LOI.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/an-faq-guide-to-writing-the-letter-of-intent-for-pnp-applications.394931/

Look for few sample letter, go through above link, merge few good lines from each letter. Create a good letter. For FSW outland the letter is generic. The letter is more important for CEC applicants.

Yes, you can mention about your friends. Just check if they are ready to share their PR details as you have to mention those.

Not an expert. My two cents

AshfaqMemon

Mar 13, 2021
Hi Ashfaq,

Below link provides comprehensive information about LOI.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/an-faq-guide-to-writing-the-letter-of-intent-for-pnp-applications.394931/

Look for few sample letter, go through above link, merge few good lines from each letter. Create a good letter. For FSW outland the letter is generic. The letter is more important for CEC applicants.

Yes, you can mention about your friends. Just check if they are ready to share their PR details as you have to mention those.

Not an expert. My two cents
Thanks man, that link is very useful. I have found few sample letters. Now trying to personalize them.

Only one friend has shared the PR number, others have provided their full name, address, email id and mobile number. I think these details should be enough. What do you think?