+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Not done yet I have consultant doing it for me hopefully this week.
Question: do we need to pay extra for WES to send ECA to OINP?
Yes, I think without that your application will be rejected. I paid 40 CAD for "Duplicate Report Order" but I haven't submitted my OINP application yet, planning to do it today.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Submitted today.

CRS 454
WES Date = 16-Sep-19
IELTS Attempt 1 Clb 9 = 7-Sep-19
Profile Creation 1 = 25-Sep-19
IELTS Attempt 2 Clb 10 = 14-Dec-19
Profile Creation 2 = 15-Oct-20
OINP EOI = 16-Feb-21
OINP Submission = 9-Mar-21

Reactions: parminder2021

mhd_rad

Mar 9, 2021
Two questions for those who finished:
1) Are you specifying your whole work experience, or only for that you claimed points in Express Entry?
2) What are you specifying in activity history, all travel, etc? Still bit perplexed of what would go in there.
1) yes, I have entered my whole work experience.
2) As explained in the question, there should be no gap between education and work experience in the last ten years. In my case, there was a 6 months gap between graduation and starting my job. So, in that section, I have explained what happened in that 6 months.

jobins

Jan 8, 2018
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2021
Nomination.....
02-06-2021
AOR Received.
11-07-2021
Med's Done....
05-07-2021
Hi all, i received Ontario NOI on february 16th through the tech draw, and my CRS is 454. In the EE application, I have mentioned that my wife and kid is not accompanying me.

I am filling Ontario online application and there is a question "Will your wife come with you or not?” I have selected NO (Not accompanying).

But at present my wife's student visa got approved and she got passport request for final process of student visa.

Should I mention about her student visa application when I submit my file to OINP in the LOE section?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have mentioned that my wife and kid is not accompanying me
What is the main reason? Is your CRS score going below 453 i you choose it as yes.

But at present my wife's student visa got approved and she got passport request for final process of student visa
Have you added yourself as spouse in her SDS visa? Will you be eligible to work under open work permit

Should I mention about her student visa application when I submit my file to OINP in the LOE section?
Has she got into college in Ontario? If not it will be difficult to expalin your intention to reside in Ontario

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi There...

I too received NOI on 16th Feb. I am within Canada and am on Post graduate work permit. I have below queries. Please help:

1) Is there something called "accepting" the NOI ? I just created a profile on OINP after receiving the letter of interest. Is that it?
2) Do we need to upload marriage certificate, spouse's WES, etc in the application?
3) Is bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience enough as "Proof of compensation" under work history ?

Note: If someone could list down a list of documents (especially the extra ones) we need to upload, that would be very helpful!

I looked up here -> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/
and it says a lot of stuff! So I am a bit worried on missing out something crucial.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Submitted today.

CRS 454
WES Date = 16-Sep-19
IELTS Attempt 1 Clb 9 = 7-Sep-19
Profile Creation 1 = 25-Sep-19
IELTS Attempt 2 Clb 10 = 14-Dec-19
Profile Creation 2 = 15-Oct-20
OINP EOI = 16-Feb-21
OINP Submission = 9-Mar-21

Hey,

Could you please let me know what all documents you submitted in work experience section...

I am submitting only :
1) reference letter from employers stating - start end dates, roles & responsibilities, compensation and designation at the time of leaving.
2) Bank statement to show salary for first and last month of each employment period. (I do not have payslips saved)

Any suggestion or information will be very helpful!

Best Wishes!

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hey,

Could you please let me know what all documents you submitted in work experience section...

I am submitting only :
1) reference letter from employers stating - start end dates, roles & responsibilities, compensation and designation at the time of leaving.
2) Bank statement to show salary for first and last month of each employment period. (I do not have payslips saved)

Any suggestion or information will be very helpful!

Best Wishes!
If you do not have pay slips, submit other documents related to it. Like bank statements, IT return, form 16(doc required to file tax return in India), appointment letter, promotion letter(if any) and expalain in LOE.

My employer did not mention salary in reference letter. I mentioned that in LOE.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
1) Is there something called "accepting" the NOI ? I just created a profile on OINP after receiving the letter of interest. Is that it?
2) Do we need to upload marriage certificate, spouse's WES, etc in the application?
3) Is bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience enough as "Proof of compensation" under work history
1. Yes, just creating profile.we have to make sure details on both match.

2. There was no option to upload Marriage Certificate in new online application portal. I uploaded in other section. Probably it is optional. If you are married and do not have certificate, get it as soon as possible.

3. I have tried responding in another reply.

I looked up here -> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/
and it says a lot of stuff! So I am a bit worried on missing out something crucial.
It is a comprehensive post, however old as well. The new online application portal is self explanatory. As you continue doing it, you will get idea. Almost 25 days passed, so I would suggest that you complete it at the earliest.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Also, does OINP follow any " first come first serve " approach AFTER sending the NOIs?

I got NOI = 16 Feb 2021
Created account on e-OINP portal = 16 Feb 2021
Planning to submit application on = 25th March 2021. (due to delay with some documents collection)

Am I taking a risk?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Based on what I have observed, OINP processes application in batches. You were given 45 days, you can utilize that. The OINP application gives option to save. So you don't have to do all at once. Start uploading the documents you have and in parallel work on collecting documents. There might be last minute rush as well and portal might experience huge delay or queue.

Reactions: @smp

Nimarbajwa

Aug 22, 2019
Hello all,

I had created express entry profile in June 2019 with score of 453 . Even after waiting for 1.5 years when the scores were not dropping ,I decided to increase my score by pursuing1 year diploma in Canada . So in Dec 2020 I applied in one of the Canadian university for May 2021 intake . I paid fee of 12000$ and GIC of 10000$ by 15th feb. I took personal loan of 7 lakhs(around 12000$) for this from bank A. And on the very next day of paying GIC, I got NOI from Ontario. Now I have arranged for funds of 13950$ which are lying in different bank account in bank B(different from personal loan account). I have applied for GIC and fee refund but it may take some time to get the refund in the bank A. So do I need to show the statements and loan of bank A? If I do so I would have to explain about the study plan as well. Will it impact my file? Please help me here.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Based on what I have observed, OINP processes application in batches. You were given 45 days, you can utilize that. The OINP application gives option to save. So you don't have to do all at once. Start uploading the documents you have and in parallel work on collecting documents. There might be last minute rush as well and portal might experience huge delay or queue.
Also remember a 5 day maintenance window may come up.

Reactions: mrsamcan

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have 7 years of experience and all the documentation is ready with me for first 5 years and 5 months after that I worked with a startup without any pay and because of COVID the situation became much worse. So, I left the company and joined this US based remote consultancy and I'm working with them for last 6 months. I have tried a lot but they are not willing to give me experience letter/contract on their letterhead. After almost no pay for 1 year I don't want to risk this job by pushing them too much for experience letters and contracts. The contract that I have was e-signed using Adobe Sign.

I'm ok with adding this to my personal history, but then I'll have 0 experience in last 1.5 years.

Will this affect my application? Can the officer reject my application because of this?

What should I do?