+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

farimasait

May 21, 2021
Hi All,
My application is currently in DIP and I've been stalking this forum for a few weeks now. :) I'm worried that its taking so long in DIP.

Here's my timeline
NOI -16-Feb
App Submitted - 21-Mar
Assessment - 26-Apr
DIP - 3-May

I haven't seen anyone with a late April/early May DIP date on the forum? Is there anyone? Have you all received your approvals? Its been 18 days now and I'm verry nervous. :confused:

Efewealth

Feb 26, 2021
Hi All,
My application is currently in DIP and I've been stalking this forum for a few weeks now. :) I'm worried that its taking so long in DIP.

Here's my timeline
NOI -16-Feb
App Submitted - 21-Mar
Assessment - 26-Apr
DIP - 3-May

I haven't seen anyone with a late April/early May DIP date on the forum? Is there anyone? Have you all received your approvals? Its been 18 days now and I'm verry nervous. :confused:
DIP since April 22

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
Hi All,

Here's my timeline
NOI -16-Feb
App Submitted - 21-Mar
Assessment - 26-Apr
DIP - 3-May

DIP since 29-Apr

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi all!) Relax, I'm not even in DIP, cause received additional documents letter, and still preparing them to upload) If u didn't receive additional emails i think everything is fine for you.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Mine moved to DIP on 21st May.

-------------------
NOI: Feb 16th
Submission: 31st March
Assessment: 12th May
DIP: 21st May
Nomination: --

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.. My application status shows in DIP.. I don’t know how to check the exact dates on when the status was changed.
I wasn’t asked to provide any additional documentation or anything. I did however attach an LOE while submitting the application on March 21 for additional funds and all.
Should I expect my nomination approval anytime soon?

TIA!
if you application in DIP, very slim chances that you will receive ADR anymore.

Hope you have created a case here, if not do that. You can also see others case movement as users update when there is change in their file. It gives good idea.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

farimasait

May 21, 2021
My primary concern is that I lose points because of my age on Jun-15th and my CRS will drop below cutoff the next day. I have been through these forums and didn't see a clear answer to that problem,
The points change will not impact my FSW calc significantly, but only CRS/ITA. How does that work? If OINP nominates, I will get 600 and that will automatically bump my score back up. Is that sufficient?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
My primary concern is that I lose points because of my age on Jun-15th and my CRS will drop below cutoff the next day. I have been through these forums and didn't see a clear answer to that problem,
The points change will not impact my FSW calc significantly, but only CRS/ITA. How does that work? If OINP nominates, I will get 600 and that will automatically bump my score back up. Is that sufficient?
If you have received NOI already, CRS drop won't get impacted. Yes, once you get nominated by OINP it adds 600 points, voila.. :)

Reactions: farimasait

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Yeah like @mrsamcan said I think Oinp will refer to score when they issues NOI and once nomination is received a drop of 5 points won’t matter. You might feel better if I said I am also in same boat my birthday just passed and I am in DIP

Reactions: farimasait