+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
For all India applicants, most Passport offices for PCC are closed until 1st June and just yesterday a tweet from high commission said upfront medical exams are no more allowed. Be aware of the latest changes and plan your application accordingly
For PCC, may be we can apply directly on the website of the state government police service, if PSK is not open. This is for Mumbai: https://pcs.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx

ghostdragon

Apr 13, 2021
For PCC, may be we can apply directly on the website of the state government police service, if PSK is not open. This is for Mumbai: https://pcs.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx
I would suggest that wait till 1st June. Passport Offices approved pcc are never rejected by IRCC, they are safest way to go about it. Since we have 90 days and PCC generally takes 4 weeks if your address has changed since the issuance of your passport if not takes much less time. So we have time. If by 1st June situation doesn’t seem to get any better then this option would be worth looking into. That’s just my opinion.

ghostdragon

Apr 13, 2021
Agreed with that

Yes, this was the basis of my first post. As I thought most of us go for upfront medical exam

If it was me I would wait for 1st June to see if this policy is revised else submit in first week of June. That being said I haven’t received ITA yet, still in DIP :)
Even if you are in the city where panelist are, you can’t book an appointment without an IME number anymore. Upfront medicals are not happening, I tried calling in all Max Speciality Centers(in Delhi, Chandigarh, Mohali) and even tried couple other hospitals in different cities, they won’t be doing upfront medicals anymore. Just gonna wait till 1st week of June and based on the situation will make a decision.

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
My OINP Status moved from Submitted to Assessment.
It said that they checked my application for completeness and they determined that it was complete.

So I am assuming they wont ask me for any additional docs ?

NOI: 16th February
Submitted Application: 31st March
Assessment: 12th May
DIP: --
Nomination: --
I have got the same timeline.

Reactions: techviz

kavool

May 16, 2021
has anyone submitted the screen shot of NOI letter only( without background read date) and the document get verified? I have only uploaded the screen shot of the letter and no date is visible in the photo. I am a bit worried they deem my application as incomplete for that.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
I would suggest that wait till 1st June. Passport Offices approved pcc are never rejected by IRCC, they are safest way to go about it. Since we have 90 days and PCC generally takes 4 weeks if your address has changed since the issuance of your passport if not takes much less time. So we have time. If by 1st June situation doesn’t seem to get any better then this option would be worth looking into. That’s just my opinion.
Yup safer option to wait for passport office to open because the PCC site mentions that clearance certificate with jurisdiction restrictions will be rejected. There is chance that Mumbai pcc or any province might mention boundaries like conduct was good wishing their jurisdiction...

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Even if you are in the city where panelist are, you can’t book an appointment without an IME number anymore. Upfront medicals are not happening, I tried calling in all Max Speciality Centers(in Delhi, Chandigarh, Mohali) and even tried couple other hospitals in different cities, they won’t be doing upfront medicals anymore. Just gonna wait till 1st week of June and based on the situation will make a decision.
I am trying in my city, so far looks positive and also checking with high commission. I will keep you posted

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Please experience members.

Today is 27th days my OINP application moved to DIP. Please I am just wondering why is taking longer time. Kindly share information on average time some applications take at DIP stage before approval.

No Additional documents required
NOI 16th Feb 21

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Please experience members.

Today is 27th days my OINP application moved to DIP. Please I am just wondering why is taking longer time. Kindly share information on average time some applications take at DIP stage before approval.

No Additional documents required
NOI 16th Feb 21
Hey, then it means it was moved to DIP on April 20th?
Now that's a lot of time, people are usually seeing their application moved to DIP in 12-16 days then another 2 to 3 weeks for approval.

Mine is also a bit delayed 16/02 -> 30/03 -> 29/04 (Assessment)
Other guy here, 16/02 -> 31/03 -> 12/05 (Assessment).

I think you should write to them and ask about the status. In your case it is almost a month in DIP, did you check your EE profile? As one person who received approval told that, it showed DIP in OINP portal yet he got the notification in EE profile to accept the nomination.

I hope and pray that we get our approval asap.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys, I have received NOI for April Tech draw. I was wondering what you have uploaded as the proof of NOI letter that shows the notification date as well. Since the current letter has no date when opened and also blocks the notification date.
Open the letter, press control+p (print), change mode to landscape and save it as PDF.

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir