wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
megadesu said:
Hi,

You are right. I think no one one this forum has received PT since Feb. However, that doesn't mean they are not sending any. It is this thread that I saw someone had the chance to talk to Ontario operator and said they have not stopped sending PT, people still getting PT.
Few got PT from Ontario recently, but all of them speak French and got it for the French speaker Stream.

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys- I created my EE profile on Feb 14 afternoon, received the OINP PT on Feb 15 afternoon. I submitted the application package in person on Feb 29.

Hope my information helps.

Best of luck for all of us!

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eugenie2016 said:
Hi guys- I created my EE profile on Feb 14 afternoon, received the OINP PT on Feb 15 afternoon. I submitted the application package in person on Feb 29.

Great! I am waiting since 3rd March. Best of luck. Most of the people are waiting from 16th February.

Thanks

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkrobinbd said:
Great! I am waiting since 3rd March. Best of luck. Most of the people are waiting from 16th February.

Thanks
Oops..Correction! I actually received PT on Feb 16 instead. It was the first working day of that week and I forgot 15th(Monday) was a holiday

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eugenie2016 said:
Oops..Correction! I actually received PT on Feb 16 instead. It was the first working day of that week and I forgot 15th(Monday) was a holiday
Hhahaha! No prob mate! Best of luck! We don't have any options anyway ratherthan waiting:)

pavel123

Mar 15, 2016
Eugenie2016 said:

What is your CRS score?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys please dont forget to update/add your details to the tracker.

On myimmitracker.com - there are a tools to Estimate:

- AOR DATE ESTIMATOR
- DAYS FROM AOR TO NOMINATION ESTIMATOR
- DAYS FROM EOI CREATION TO NOMINATION ESTIMATOR
- PT WAITING TIME ESTIMATOR
- NOMINATIONS BY PERIOD REPORT

The data based on the cases/applicants from 2015-2016.

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Eugenie2016 said:

. Do you know French?I mean French speaking stream?

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angelbd said:
. Do you know French?I mean French speaking stream?
Nope, I don't know French at all..I think it's called Ontario Human Capital Priorities Express Entry Stream (the name of the form I have filled)

But I do have a job offer, perhaps it's the reason I got PT?

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Dear Zelj,
I get all information from one of my friends who processes for canada. She has several clients and few of her old clients have started receiving the PTs. So there is definitely some correlation between the topics like backlog and no new PTs from Feb.. So I m only hoping with my 410 crs points but donot know what exactly going on behind the scene..

ZeljkaP

Mar 5, 2016
Thank you Tikli! I was curious because everyone here seems to be waiting for PT from February onwards - must be that we either don't have anyone that applied earlier or they are laying low :)
I've submitted my EE on Feb 29 and am waiting with 419 points since...