+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP PT Invitation After February 09, 2016

kingzhan89

Jan 2, 2015
akmoolah said:
From whatsapp groups and other threads, OINP has stop giving PT letter of interest since 12th Feb. They will clear out the backlog they have accumalated from Nov,DEC,Jan months before they start sending out again.

As per my calculations they will start sending out PTs again in June.
really???
cause my pgwp expires end of this month, I plan to apply bowp and saying I am waiting for result of PT of pnp.
if you are right, I will have to think about retake the IELTS test and get 8777 so I can have CRS 457...
:'(

ZeljkaP

Mar 5, 2016
Hi there,
Same here, created profile on Feb 29, CRS 419, no PT yet. I was thinking of re-creating the profile but might wait a little as I see we're all in the same boat.
In case I'll re-create the profile at some point - do I need to do the same with job bank?
Thanks

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kpangalopes said:
If I update my profile, Should I receive an invitation or I have to create a new profile?
usually it is when u create a fresh profile//but since 12th no one has received PT

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
MSiBAT said:
sagardarbar, thanks for referring to this thread. I too am on the same boat
Hope for Best ! I think they will reopen soon and also from applicant's past experience they send Invitation on Every Wednesday so Let's hope that we all will get invitation soon !

Please update if anyone will get invitation !!

Thank You

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
faridshariff said:
:eek:

Does BC send out PT like ON?
I don't think BC is sending invitation like Ontario.

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Thank you for referring me to this group. I m in contact with one case officer who has confirmed that people have received PT from Ontario day before yesterday. Once I have further information, I will update. I m trying to recreate my profile asap. Let's hope for best. My CRS points are 410 and 212 n 2172 are my noc.

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikli said:
Thank you for referring me to this group. I m in contact with one case officer who has confirmed that people have received PT from Ontario day before yesterday. Once I have further information, I will update. I m trying to recreate my profile asap. Let's hope for best. My CRS points are 410 and 212 n 2172 are my noc.
Thats good news..i created on 1st March..will wait for exact 14 days before I recreate..

btw are you recreating a new GC key and a new JB with a new email?

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
I'm frantic at this moment. I was due to submit by March 10 and knowing that I was late, I withdrew and re-created my profile. Now, I can't link to my Job bank because of the website issue.

My friend did the same and it's been some days and he hasn't received his PT either. I'm kind of worried about this as I've now finally been able to gather all my documents but I don't know if I'll make it through.

Praying hard....

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Can any one suggest best way to create the profile.. That will be helpful. All of us who doesn't have PT and more than 400 points have to do that.. Thank u

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am on the same boat. Updated my points and now sitting in 403.

I would wait 14 days. Meanwhile, people who are creating fresh profile- please let us know if you receive any PT notification email from Ontario.

Thanks a lot:)