Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hi guys,

CRS: 461
NOI: Oct 27, 2021

Few questions and advice needed:
1. I am applying from Sweden, and here they do not put any stamps on Bank Statements, in fact, the Bank asked me to submit the electronic copy (which contains the Bank logo, Address, Business ID, and all the necessary information). However, the Bank issued me an "Account Balance and Confirmation" certificate mentioning my current Account Balance (which matches with the Electronic Bank Statement) and also a "Reference Letter" mentioning that my dealings with the Bank have been satisfactory. (Also my Salary is also transferred into the same account and the name of the company is also mentioned in the title as well)
2. Also the Salary Slips are electronic, so it's not possible to get those signed as well. However, my experience letters contain the same salary information too and those are signed and stamped by the company.

Do you see any issues with the Bank Statement and the Salary Slips?
Anyone else facing a similar situation as myself?

Your advice and help in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
IRCC knows that banks in some countries are not stamping the statment, and they are accepting it as long as it is repeated thing for them, for sure you are not the first one to sumbit such, then you can provide whatever evidence you have as you stated to prove ur balance and it will be no issue.

Reactions: Adnan Ahmed 101

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi

Getting error "Server Error in '/oinp_enu' Application when trying to log in to OINP portal. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!
The error message "Server Error in '/oinp_enu' Application" can occur for a number of reasons, including:
  • A problem with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) website.
  • A problem with your internet connection.
  • A problem with your computer.
If you are getting this error message, the first thing you should do is check the OINP website for updates. If there is an issue with the website, the OINP will usually post a message about it on the website.

If the OINP website is not down, then the next thing you should do is check your internet connection. Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your internet connection is working properly.

If your internet connection is working properly, then the next thing you should do is check your computer. Make sure that your computer is up to date with the latest security patches and that you have a good antivirus program installed.

If you have checked all of these things and you are still getting the error message, then you should contact the OINP for help. You can contact the OINP by phone, email, or through their website.

Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting the error message "Server Error in '/oinp_enu' Application":
  • Try refreshing the page.
  • Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
  • Try using a different browser.
  • Try using a different computer.
If you are still unable to access the OINP website, then you should contact the OINP for help.

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
The error message "Server Error in '/oinp_enu' Application" can occur for a number of reasons, including:
  • A problem with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) website.
  • A problem with your internet connection.
  • A problem with your computer.
If you are getting this error message, the first thing you should do is check the OINP website for updates. If there is an issue with the website, the OINP will usually post a message about it on the website.

If the OINP website is not down, then the next thing you should do is check your internet connection. Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your internet connection is working properly.

If your internet connection is working properly, then the next thing you should do is check your computer. Make sure that your computer is up to date with the latest security patches and that you have a good antivirus program installed.

If you have checked all of these things and you are still getting the error message, then you should contact the OINP for help. You can contact the OINP by phone, email, or through their website.

Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting the error message "Server Error in '/oinp_enu' Application":
  • Try refreshing the page.
  • Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
  • Try using a different browser.
  • Try using a different computer.
If you are still unable to access the OINP website, then you should contact the OINP for help.
Thank you so much for a detailed explanation. Really kind of you. It was a server issue.

Reactions: Raptor33

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

In the Work History Section of OINP application (Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW), should I mention my work site location (which in my case would be my home address as working remotely during covid) or should it be employer's company location? Thank you in advance! :)

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

In the Work History Section of OINP application (Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW), should I mention my work site location (which in my case would be my home address as working remotely during covid) or should it be employer's company location? Thank you in advance! :)
Can someone guide me? I would be grateful! thank you

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Can someone guide me? I would be grateful! thank you
Hi!

You should mention the employer's company location in the Work History Section of your OINP application (Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW). The work site location is not relevant to your application.

Here are some tips for completing the Work History Section of your OINP application:
  • Be clear and concise:Your work history should be clear and concise. It should include the following information:
    • The name of your employer
    • The job title
    • The start and end dates
    • The location of the employer's business
    • Your job duties
  • Provide evidence: You should provide evidence to support your work history. This evidence can include payslips, letters of employment, and tax returns.
  • Be honest: Be honest about your work history. Any misrepresentation or omission of information may result in the rejection of your application.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi!

You should mention the employer's company location in the Work History Section of your OINP application (Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW). The work site location is not relevant to your application.

Here are some tips for completing the Work History Section of your OINP application:
  • Be clear and concise:Your work history should be clear and concise. It should include the following information:
    • The name of your employer
    • The job title
    • The start and end dates
    • The location of the employer's business
    • Your job duties
  • Provide evidence: You should provide evidence to support your work history. This evidence can include payslips, letters of employment, and tax returns.
  • Be honest: Be honest about your work history. Any misrepresentation or omission of information may result in the rejection of your application.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you so much for your advise. I appreciate it. :)

Reactions: Raptor33

Flong

Apr 30, 2019
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Is somebody here inside canada applied for nomination submitted completely all the documents buy received an email saying that it's incomplete and refunded the fee, we made an appeal to reconsider it because we do believed that we submitted everything completely.

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Is somebody here inside canada applied for nomination submitted completely all the documents buy received an email saying that it's incomplete and refunded the fee, we made an appeal to reconsider it because we do believed that we submitted everything completely.
Did they provide you any justification?

kevinj002

Jan 30, 2024
Hello Everyone, seeking help to login into the OINP e-filing portal,

I do not have a "Surname" on my passport so I had entered my full name into the "last name" slot when making my profile on EOI and put in "N/A" as my first name. Now when trying to log back into the e-filing portal, it asks for my first and last name (mandatory asterisk) and it does not work when I type in "N/A". Has anyone else face this issue before? Tried contacting their technical team through email and phone and no response.

Derek000

May 16, 2023

I do not have a "Surname" on my passport so I had entered my full name into the "last name" slot when making my profile on EOI and put in "N/A" as my first name. Now when trying to log back into the e-filing portal, it asks for my first and last name (mandatory asterisk) and it does not work when I type in "N/A". Has anyone else face this issue before? Tried contacting their technical team through email and phone and no response.
I dont even want to tell you the answer. How old are you? How could you not know this

Derek000

May 16, 2023

I learnt that surname was the last name when I was in primary school. What is your IQ? -200????