+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

Loveeee

Jun 17, 2020
kindly guide me how to submit file in OINP foreign skill worker, curretntly i am wortking in ontarion as food service supervisor(6311)with more then one year experience

eldho005

Aug 2, 2021
Dear Friends,

I have received Ontario nomination of July 27th draw with my CRS score of 463 (0124 Outland candidate). My wife is also in the pool with current CRS point of 492 I'm planning to submit for OINP nomination, if 4th August draw is not FSW, and also deleting my wife's EE profile.

My question is, If FSW resume on august or September can I recreate my wife's profile, and wait for the FSW nomination. Apart from the financial loss (OINP fee payment) will there be any other issues.

Please suggest.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,

I have received Ontario nomination of July 27th draw with my CRS score of 463 (0124 Outland candidate). My wife is also in the pool with current CRS point of 492 I'm planning to submit for OINP nomination, if 4th August draw is not FSW, and also deleting my wife's EE profile.

My question is, If FSW resume on august or September can I recreate my wife's profile, and wait for the FSW nomination. Apart from the financial loss (OINP fee payment) will there be any other issues.

Please suggest.
You can have multiple applications open if you are willing to pay the fees multiple times and not expect a refund.

If you received EE OINP nomination then you might as well submit for the PNP only drawers. No one can predict when FSW will come back, and when it does scores will be high for a while so don't expect to receive ITA any time soon.

SATTYY

Star Member
May 25, 2018
No, that's not a requirement anywhere mentioned.
for PNP Paper based application - There is a complete list of forms that needs to be signed and then send as a courier to Immigration office address in Canada. That was the process a year back need to check same on official website of OINP for details