+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

Loveeee

Jun 17, 2020
kindly guide me how to submit file in OINP foreign skill worker, curretntly i am wortking in ontarion as food service supervisor(6311)with more then one year experience

eldho005

Aug 2, 2021
Dear Friends,

I have received Ontario nomination of July 27th draw with my CRS score of 463 (0124 Outland candidate). My wife is also in the pool with current CRS point of 492 I'm planning to submit for OINP nomination, if 4th August draw is not FSW, and also deleting my wife's EE profile.

My question is, If FSW resume on august or September can I recreate my wife's profile, and wait for the FSW nomination. Apart from the financial loss (OINP fee payment) will there be any other issues.

Please suggest.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,

I have received Ontario nomination of July 27th draw with my CRS score of 463 (0124 Outland candidate). My wife is also in the pool with current CRS point of 492 I'm planning to submit for OINP nomination, if 4th August draw is not FSW, and also deleting my wife's EE profile.

My question is, If FSW resume on august or September can I recreate my wife's profile, and wait for the FSW nomination. Apart from the financial loss (OINP fee payment) will there be any other issues.

Please suggest.
You can have multiple applications open if you are willing to pay the fees multiple times and not expect a refund.

If you received EE OINP nomination then you might as well submit for the PNP only drawers. No one can predict when FSW will come back, and when it does scores will be high for a while so don't expect to receive ITA any time soon.

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
No, that's not a requirement anywhere mentioned.
for PNP Paper based application - There is a complete list of forms that needs to be signed and then send as a courier to Immigration office address in Canada. That was the process a year back need to check same on official website of OINP for details

RSB_2021

Nov 12, 2021
Dear All. Please help, i have submitted my OINP NOI on dated 12 Sep 2020. And yesterday i have received red alert and they have requested for additional documents. But in OINP portal (One key Portal ) there is not showing any request letter. when i have clicked on red alert icon on next page there is showing only document upload instruction and

are here > Ontario.ca/oinp > Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Skip to Content Ontario.ca/oinp
Français
Welcome to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing Portal, Ramandeep Kaur Sandhu.
You last visited our site on 14/10/2020 11:30:03 AM UTC.
My Applications
Submit New Application
To modify or view your application, click on the file number. Please note: Depending on the stream you choose, you will need
to complete between nineteen to twenty-two sections before you can submit. The application will take a number of hours to
complete. If you wish to withdraw your application, click on Withdraw. Please note that a withdrawn application is nonrefundable
if the OINP has already started processing it.
If you see the red alert icon beside your file number, the OINP requires additional documentation. Click on the icon for
more information about the request.
When all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number.
Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.
This table displays a list of your files including the file number, stream, date submitted, status and an option to withdraw.

File Number Stream Date Submitted Status EOI Score Withdraw

XHSW-.............. Human Capital – FSWP 12/09/2020 Assessment N/A Withdraw

Next page

Document Request: File Number XHSW-2091702
Instructions
Upload each requested document by clicking the "Upload" button. A window will open to locate the file.
After you upload the document, you will see it listed on this page under "Attached Files".
If you have been asked to submit multiple documents, you must upload each separately BEFORE you click
"Submit".
You should check before clicking the submit button that ALL requested files are successfully listed under "Attached
Files".
You must submit these document(s) before the listed due date for the request.
If a document is provided in a language other than English or French, you must provide a copy of the document
and a complete, certified translation of the document. If you are applying from within Ontario, the translations
must be completed by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario
(ATIO). If you are applying from outside Ontario, the translation can be completed by any translator; however, the
translation must be notarized.
Your supporting documents must be uploaded using one of the accepted document formats: .doc, .docx, .xls,
.xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .rtf, .txt, .jpeg, .bmp, .png, .gif, .tiff. The file size limit is 10 MB per file.
Please ensure that all pages for a specific document are uploaded into one file (for example, all pages of a
passport should appear in one document, rather than a separate document for each passport page).
Important: Please make sure that you carefully review your documents and redact or black out any credit card
numbers so they are not visible before uploading your supporting documents.
Skip to Content Ontario.ca/oinp
Français
Request Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
13/10/2020
Due Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
14/10/2020
Action
Required
  Show Less
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your
application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the
assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of
applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.

Upload

Please help as today is last date to upload documents
what i am unable to get request letter from them . Please guide, what to do
Did you get the Nomination from OINP?
My Application also has the same status, its showing the red alert Icon, however upon clicking on it its showing "no further action required from you at this time"

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Anyone knows what will be next OINP draw? Tech or priorities? If we base the numbers on last year tech apps are behind by a 1000, and this year there is roughly 500 invitations left to issue.

cp1999

Mar 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have a general question. If OINP Tech draw happens between 456 and 467 crs range, Do all people in TECH get the invite between those two crs range(inclusive of upper and lower crs) or ONLY hand picked?

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
I have a general question. If OINP Tech draw happens between 456 and 467 crs range, Do all people in TECH get the invite between those two crs range(inclusive of upper and lower crs) or ONLY hand picked?
All of those in the range get picked.

cp1999

Mar 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone knows what will be next OINP draw? Tech or priorities? If we base the numbers on last year tech apps are behind by a 1000, and this year there is roughly 500 invitations left to issue.
OINP does not follow a pattern. Also, Correct me if I am wrong, I think you are mixing invitations and nominations. To recieve nomination, your invitation needs to get processed. This year, Ontario recieved 8,350 nominations allocation from IRCC out of which, As of November 10, 2021, 8,600 nominations have been issued. Even if they make a draw today, it will take them some time to process it and issue a nomination maybe in 2022. So, do not worry about the 500 left, it is a continous chain of 8000+ invitation each year. The only thing is they do not follow a pattern. Also, if you are like me in 450s range, pray to god that FSW does not resume.

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
OINP does not follow a pattern. Also, Correct me if I am wrong, I think you are mixing invitations and nominations. To recieve nomination, your invitation needs to get processed. This year, Ontario recieved 8,350 nominations allocation from IRCC out of which, As of November 10, 2021, 8,600 nominations have been issued. Even if they make a draw today, it will take them some time to process it and issue a nomination maybe in 2022. So, do not worry about the 500 left, it is a continous chain of 8000+ invitation each year. The only thing is they do not follow a pattern. Also, if you are like me in 450s range, pray to god that FSW does not resume.
I was basing the numbers off of the oinp draw page, and yes those are invitations issued here https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest. If i get an invitation, at least I can move along in the process and not just wait not knowing if I get invited. I have 476 that is why I missed the last tech draw hoping FSW would come. I can get to 456 if I remove my spouse's IELTS, so I am hoping for tech draw to be next and 456 to be included.

Nov 26, 2021
Sweden
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

CRS: 461
NOI: Oct 27, 2021

Few questions and advice needed:
1. I am applying from Sweden, and here they do not put any stamps on Bank Statements, in fact, the Bank asked me to submit the electronic copy (which contains the Bank logo, Address, Business ID, and all the necessary information). However, the Bank issued me an "Account Balance and Confirmation" certificate mentioning my current Account Balance (which matches with the Electronic Bank Statement) and also a "Reference Letter" mentioning that my dealings with the Bank have been satisfactory. (Also my Salary is also transferred into the same account and the name of the company is also mentioned in the title as well)
2. Also the Salary Slips are electronic, so it's not possible to get those signed as well. However, my experience letters contain the same salary information too and those are signed and stamped by the company.

Do you see any issues with the Bank Statement and the Salary Slips?
Anyone else facing a similar situation as myself?

Your advice and help in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.