+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Sorry for deviating from the topic, but can you guys help me with an alternative for referral letter.
My Hr has denied for providing a referral letter with duties and responsibilities on letterhead due to lockdown. I am not in touch with any of my other seniors or colleagues.
What can i do in this case for OINP REQUIREMENT.?

meadow12

Jan 10, 2020
Sorry for deviating from the topic, but can you guys help me with an alternative for referral letter.
My Hr has denied for providing a referral letter with duties and responsibilities on letterhead due to lockdown. I am not in touch with any of my other seniors or colleagues.
What can i do in this case for OINP REQUIREMENT.?
I think that OINP needs third-party verifiable evidence that you have the required work experience in the NOC you claimed.

If you have other documents that can demonstrate that you actually work where you claimed and have experience in the NOC you claimed, you should be fine. Just make sure you explain this to the OINP in your Letter of Explanation. If you have proofs showing that you have made efforts to get the reference letter to no avail, include them. This could be as simple as an email that you sent to request the reference letter.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Divyaravindran

vadapav

Mar 3, 2021
This is interesting. We have exactly the same timeline.
By the way EOI was 15th Oct 2020.
Interesting indeed, my EOI was 15th Oct 2020 as well. I also received my Nomination Letter today. Following the same pattern, I believe you also must have received it now.

meadow12

Jan 10, 2020
Interesting indeed, my EOI was 15th Oct 2020 as well. I also received my Nomination Letter today. Following the same pattern, I believe you also must have received it now.
Yes, I received the nomination on 3 Match, 2021 too.
I am waiting for the nomination certificate.

kms25

May 31, 2020
OINP takes the latest all programs draw cutoff, deducts 1 point from it and goes down from there. The last all programs draw cutoff was 468 in December of last year so 467 is the maximum score for all of the draws that happened this year so anyone above 467 will not receive an invite.

So far they are sticking with the 468 cutoff even though there are so many high scoring profiles in the pool, good for those low scoring candidates, 453 was the minimum score for the latest tech draw which is awesome. You can blame IRCC for this with their CEC only draws.
Oh thank you so much for clarifying this! Guess I just gotta wait for an FSW cut-off to come out in that case then :(

Jinal@03

Mar 16, 2021
Anybody faced issue with submitting application. Our payment did'nt get through and the we are unable to repeat the submission of application. It shows an error "Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance. "We've sent a mail on this and called them, but yet to get any proper response yet
Hi, Even I am getting same error ! How did you resolved it