+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
Hi - any information on NOC 6314, it seems its like a forgotten NOC :-(

By the way i applied in Jul-19 with 425 score, my sibling already holds PR from Ontario region so hoping this assist in someway.

newlife_5241

Sep 21, 2019
Hello guys. Anybody sailing in the same boat as NOC 5241 (graphic designer). I see many jobs posted on Job bank, indeed, monster, LinkedIn but not sure if with my low CRS (407) I will even be considered.

Kamyab22

Sep 10, 2019
Hello Everyone. This is my first post. Good to meet you all.

I am planning to come to canada for my masters degree in biological sciences.and I dont have any work experience yet.
I heard if i finish my masters in ontario i will be eligible for International Student Stream whitout any job offer!
I would like to know can I count on this program?or the chance to get picked is low?
Is ontario a good option for completing a masters or other provinces would be better for getting PR?...I would really appreciate you advice into this matter.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Renovatio

Dec 28, 2017
Hello Everyone

I have a big concern about my situation , and I'll be grateful if someone between you has the same experience and can help me.
Actually ,I received my NOI last week and after receiving 600 points my profile EE has been updated, waiting for the next extraction, my ielts result is expired, as a result of that i sent an email to ontario asking them what to do by saying that i will retake IELTs in 1 month, my question is that , in your opinion if Ontario will cancel my file ? and refund me? or my NOI can be valid by attaching the new IELTS:
thank you in advance

Rk8375

Mar 20, 2019
hi there,
Sorry I am new here..
but I have a question.
I have been working as a CNC machinist in Ontario which falls into NOC code 7231. I have one year experience and I am graduated from mechanical engineering design 2 year fast track course from centennial college. I have bachelor degree from India and I already evaluated my degree from WES and come back as a bachelor degree 4 years equivalency. So, here is my question that am I eligible for Ontario Express entry skilled trade stream PNP? Do I need any trade certification for that stream? Also, am I eligible for Human capital Priorities stream? I have settlement funds and all other requirement, but just confused in this thing that do I need certification or not?

mark727272

Apr 7, 2019
Hello ,

Can some one please help.

I have my Ontario nomination I received in July.

How do I activate my 2 year closed work permit . Do I just have to flag pole ? If so , which borders do this ?

Please note I haven’t applied for permanent residency yet.

Also , I am no longer on implied status as my BOWP got rejected . Really need to get this activated ASAP .

Thanks in advance

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys,
I am Aug 15 NOI. I tried submitting the application yesterday. while making the payment, the page did not refresh and the transaction went through, but it got stuck there. the result was that although the money has been debited from my account, it is not showing application submitted. I am really close to the submission deadline, and dont want this to delay my application any further.
i tried writing to OINP, but didnt get any response via mail. has this happened to anyone else? what should I do in such a case? OINP reply times are excruciatingly slow.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
question for Folks who got there NOI on 1st Aug (Tech Draw) : Anyone got nominated under HCP stream ?
There were two people who got from the 1st Aug batch !

prisri

Sep 23, 2019
Hi guys,
I am Aug 15 NOI. I tried submitting the application yesterday. while making the payment, the page did not refresh and the transaction went through, but it got stuck there. the result was that although the money has been debited from my account, it is not showing application submitted. I am really close to the submission deadline, and dont want this to delay my application any further.
i tried writing to OINP, but didnt get any response via mail. has this happened to anyone else? what should I do in such a case? OINP reply times are excruciatingly slow.

I faced the same issue while submitting my application on 20th September. My application is still in "Waiting for Submission" status. Any suggestions on this?

mayurvd9

Oct 22, 2018
Hello,

Hope you all are doing fine!

My EE has been created in Jan 2019.
My score is 438.
NOC is 2171.

I heard that for OINP nomination, you need a very recent profile. Else you don't get an invite!!
In this case i have recently refreshed my profile by adding recent experience, however the submitted date is still showing that on Jan 2019.

Will i miss out on the invite and what should i do to avoid it if in case OINP scores drop to 438
Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Br,
Mayur

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello,

Hope you all are doing fine!

My EE has been created in Jan 2019.
My score is 438.
NOC is 2171.

I heard that for OINP nomination, you need a very recent profile. Else you don't get an invite!!
In this case i have recently refreshed my profile by adding recent experience, however the submitted date is still showing that on Jan 2019.

Will i miss out on the invite and what should i do to avoid it if in case OINP scores drop to 438
Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Br,
Mayur

That won't be an issue. Since on 12th July Tech draw, they invited profiles from 12 July 2018 to 12 July 2019. On the August 1 Tech draw, again the timeline was 1st Aug 2018 to 1st August 2019. So that should not be an issue.

However 2171 is not in the list of occupations under Tech draw, so that may be a challenge for you in that perspective. Please check if you can align your job duties towards 2172 or the ones which are part of Tech draw listing

Reactions: mayurvd9

abhishektalwar06

Sep 26, 2017
Hi All,

I have got into a tricky situation.
And need your suggestions on that.

I submitted my OINP profile on 29th August with a CRS score of 435.
I thought my IELTS is expiring by 30th September but it expired on 22nd September and as I didn’t updated my express entry profile they changed it to not eligible and moved it out of the express entry pool.

I have created a new profile under the express entry pool with new IELTS results. But my CRS this time is 379 as I was not able to achieve CLB 9 again.

I haven’t updated my express entry profile with Oinp. Nor I have updated them about the change in my CRS and the drop in CRS.
What should I be doing from this point?

mayurvd9

Oct 22, 2018
That won't be an issue. Since on 12th July Tech draw, they invited profiles from 12 July 2018 to 12 July 2019. On the August 1 Tech draw, again the timeline was 1st Aug 2018 to 1st August 2019. So that should not be an issue.

However 2171 is not in the list of occupations under Tech draw, so that may be a challenge for you in that perspective. Please check if you can align your job duties towards 2172 or the ones which are part of Tech draw listing
Thanks Akhil
2 Qs here.

1.I have been hearing from my PR agency that 2171 is the next eligible Noc.
Hence keeping my fingers crosses on this.

2. Also will it be ok if i change my NOC to 2172 just to an invite?
Wont it be like fudging if data coz 2172 is more related to IT coding while 2171 is Analyst based role.
What you suggest