Sep 21, 2019
Hi,

My Data is as below:
NOI - July 12th
Submitted - Aug 26 [Last day]
Assessment - Sep 11
DIP - Awaiting
Nomination - Awaiting

Application is in assessment state for too long, i am worried if there could be any issue. Can someone suggest why my application is taking so long in this state.
There were several draws after July 12th. Maybe that's why it's taking time. Mine took nearly a month as well. I think people who submitted within a few days in the July 12th draw got it quickly.

NOI: 12th July (NOC 2175)
Submitted: 23rd August
Assessment: 27th August
DIP: 23rd September
Nomination: -

AishwaryaR

Oct 16, 2018
There were several draws after July 12th. Maybe that's why it's taking time. Mine took nearly a month as well. I think people who submitted within a few days in the July 12th draw got it quickly.

NOI: 12th July (NOC 2175)
Submitted: 23rd August
Assessment: 27th August
DIP: 23rd September
Nomination: -
Thank you, may be that what it looks like too.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
My EE profile had expired after submitting the OINP application. I then emailed OINP to associate my OINP app with new express profile. They acknowledged that they have received my request but I still don't see new EE profile number in my OINP application. Is that expected?

gshun

Aug 21, 2019
Don't worry, my application was in submitted state for a month and 2 days.
Hi,

My Data is as below:
NOI - July 12th
Assessment - Sep 11
DIP - Awaiting
Nomination - Awaiting

Application is in assessment state for too long, i am worried if there could be any issue. Can someone suggest why my application is taking so long in this state.

gshun

Aug 21, 2019
score should reflect, don't worry
Hi! when you accepted the nomination in your EE profile did you get your 600 point? how can i get my score updated? i have accepted the nomination and i can see it in my profile, but the score is the same. should i do something next?

thank you

Beppy

Aug 17, 2019
Hello,

It doesn't matter. As long as you have minimum of CLB 7 you are good to go. Please go ahead to update OINP with your new profile.

Hi All,

I have got into a tricky situation.
And need your suggestions on that.

I submitted my OINP profile on 29th August with a CRS score of 435.
I thought my IELTS is expiring by 30th September but it expired on 22nd September and as I didn’t updated my express entry profile they changed it to not eligible and moved it out of the express entry pool.

I have created a new profile under the express entry pool with new IELTS results. But my CRS this time is 379 as I was not able to achieve CLB 9 again.

I haven’t updated my express entry profile with Oinp. Nor I have updated them about the change in my CRS and the drop in CRS.
What should I be doing from this point?

SonuJ

May 28, 2019
Hi,

My Data is as below:
NOI - July 12th
Assessment - Sep 11
DIP - Awaiting
Nomination - Awaiting

I am in the same boat as you. July 12 NOI. Submitted a day before the last day and it is still in Assessment :(. Am glad am not the only one in this situation.

AishwaryaR

Oct 16, 2018
Hi All,

I got ADR from OINP Today, stating below:
You provided documentation to support your work experience with XXX. as a Lead Software Engineer under NOC 2173. However, you have not provided an employment / work experience reference letter.

But I have provided Reference Letter, as my company does not provided i got it from my manager and not on company letter head and also I have submitted explanation letter why i cant provide in company letter head and also company email stating that they cant provide reference letter.

1. Did they miss checking the reference letter i provided?
2. Is Roles and Responsibility not matching to NOC as per their analysis OR
3. Cant they accept Manager singed reference letter not on company letter head?

Please guide me how should i present my document?

Thanks,
Aishwarya R

SonuJ

May 28, 2019
Hi All,

I got ADR from OINP Today, stating below:
You provided documentation to support your work experience with XXX. as a Lead Software Engineer under NOC 2173. However, you have not provided an employment / work experience reference letter.

But I have provided Reference Letter, as my company does not provided i got it from my manager and not on company letter head and also I have submitted explanation letter why i cant provide in company letter head and also company email stating that they cant provide reference letter.

1. Did they miss checking the reference letter i provided?
2. Is Roles and Responsibility not matching to NOC as per their analysis OR
3. Cant they accept Manager singed reference letter not on company letter head?

Please guide me how should i present my document?

Thanks,
Aishwarya R

Hello Aishwarya R - Did they provide the explanation on what do they need? I think I might get a similar query, just want to know what all I can do in the meanwhile

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
hey guys, good morning/evening to you :) My express entry profile was submitted on Sep 17, 2019 and CRS score is 447. Still working on improving the score by re-attempting language tests (ITELS/Celpip). As per the latest update, as of Sep 12, Ontario has already sent 5200 nominations. With score 447 and NOC 2171), What are my chances of getting NOI from the Ontario?

My work permit is expiring early Apr'2020. Is it recommended to apply for work permit extension in parallel while waiting for ITA? PR process may not get completed by 10 Apr 2020 (even if I get ITA in dec '2019). What is your suggestion on applying for work extension in this case?

Last edited:

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
hey guys, good morning/evening to you :) My express entry profile was submitted on Sep 17, 2019 and CRS score is 447. Still working on improving the score by re-attempting language tests (ITELS/Celpip). As per the latest update, as of Sep 12, Ontario has already sent 5200 nominations. With score 447 and NOC 2171), What are my chances of getting NOI from the Ontario?

My work permit is expiring early Apr'2020. Is it recommended to apply for work permit extension in parallel while waiting for ITA? PR process may not get completed by 10 Apr 2020 (even if I get ITA in dec '2019). What is your suggestion on applying for work extension in this case?
You can apply WP extension 3-4 months early. However, once you receive ITA it takes upto 6 months to get PR approval. The void your extension if they see PR is approved. So don't worry about it and go for Extension in 2-3 months while you are still waiting for ITA.

Reactions: GG12345