+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

_gkalia

Nov 28, 2018
Hi All,

I have some concerns related to OINP work experience. I have had three designations in one company and as per OINP, I need to submit roles and responsibilities for each designation. My HR gave me the letter for latest one only and all three designations are related to same NOC. Shall I add three designations or go with the latest one for resume and r&r letter? Please suggest.

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
hello everyone,

just need a small help

NOI Received: May 31, 2019
Application Submitted: July 4, 2019
Assessment: July 12, 2019
Decision in Progress: July 19, 2019
ADR request : aug 1, 2019
submitted additional documents : Aug 6, 2019
Approval : waiting

can anyone guide me after submitting documents it is showing as "awating information"
what does that means?
Why is it so?
Chk today its probably DIP

Pasha@27

Aug 13, 2019
You will receive the file number only after you start with application. Once you login with one key, click on 'submit new application' and start filling up the details.. you will receive mail for file number.
If you don't mind can you please give me your phone number, I have some queries.

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
hello everyone,

just need a small help

can anyone guide me after submitting documents it is showing as "awating information"
what does that means?
Why is it so?
They take few days to update the status. It took 5-6 days in my case to move from awaiting information to DIP

fateh88

Sep 2, 2013
Hello everyone,
What is the minimum requirement of education needed to apply for OINP. She has done btech in computer science.
and this is her WES summary please let me know is she eligible to apply for OINP, On the basis of her education. rest criteria is met by her.
Thanks

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
What is the minimum requirement of education needed to apply for OINP. She has done btech in computer science.
and this is her WES summary please let me know is she eligible to apply for OINP, On the basis of her education. rest criteria is met by her.
Thanks

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)
Well it completely depends on OINP, whom they want to select. No one can tell you that. They conduct draws for whatever NOC is in demand. Interestingly, you cannot apply for OINP, they select profiles from the pool itself. However, techies are in demand, so you may have chance in future if your noc matches with the draw. You can check their website for information regarding last draws to have more precise idea.

fateh88

Sep 2, 2013
Well it completely depends on OINP, whom they want to select. No one can tell you that. They conduct draws for whatever NOC is in demand. Interestingly, you cannot apply for OINP, they select profiles from the pool itself. However, techies are in demand, so you may have chance in future if your noc matches with the draw. You can check their website for information regarding last draws to have more precise idea.
Thanks for your reply, my question is basis on her education there wont be any problem right?
I mean is there any minimum criteria required for example: one should have a master degree for minimum requirement.. I hope there is no such criteria and Btech graduates are eligible to apply.

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Thanks for your reply, my question is basis on her education there wont be any problem right?
I mean is there any minimum criteria required for example: one should have a master degree for minimum requirement.. I hope there is no such criteria and Btech graduates are eligible to apply.
Well, masters is not a requirement in that case. I got evaluated my masters as pg diploma from wes and still i got EOI

Reactions: fateh88
Aug 12, 2019
Can I put my Job Title as "Developer" in OINP profile as my roles and responsibilities are of developer only.
My official document shows my designation as Manager, since these designation are internal to company but it doesn't mean that I am working as Manager. It just grade in company. I have letter from my Manager listing my roles and responsibilities as Web developer. It is just the designation in my company which shows as Manager. Please advise.

sameer318

Mar 16, 2019
Duplicate post, to see if anyone on this thread has validated these Qs. I got NOI on Juy 12th and have asked these questions to the OINP email account as well.
------------------------------
Hello folks. I am filling out OINP application. At present working in NYC on H1B Visa. Couple of questions. Appreciate any help

1. I have a multiple entry visitor Visa for Canada. What should the answer for this question be "Do you have legal immigration status" in OINP

2. I just got WES for my US Masters since I am claiming points for MS in EE profile and I was told that it is enough. So in my OINP application, is it OK to just put my MS details and stop there (like I did on my EE profile)

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi,
Were you able to resolve your situation ?
My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

Please help me with this !!!!!

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hi,
Were you able to resolve your situation ?
My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

Please help me with this !!!!!
I think you should apply for single applicant only, as Ontario invited you based on your crs.. if ur crs is decreasing due to any changes in profile, you wont be eligible for nomination.

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
I think you should apply for single applicant only, as Ontario invited you based on your crs.. if ur crs is decreasing due to any changes in profile, you wont be eligible for nomination.

I think Ontario might have the
hello everyone,

just need a small help

what does that means?
Why is it so?

What is that adr request relates to and additional documents which you submitted...

Mikebuddy

Dec 31, 2018
Would you or anyone else say that I need a letter of explanation for any gaps in my history where I was unemployed? Should I just say "Unemployed" or should I add a whole formal letter going into detail and what detail could I even add about an unemployment gap?
You do not need all any letter, just type "unemployed". I did that and they have approved my application.

Reactions: jackan