+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Juno Mishel Sebastian

Feb 13, 2019
Hi,

Hope this will help you. I submitted my application in OINP which got approved yesterday.

I just submitted my latest 3 months bank statement, which was on the bank letterhead and with bank seal. There was no need for bank reference letter. And I think there will not accept if it is online download.
HI @Flowerview , please could you help me in below query:
You mentioned you submitted latest 3 months bank statement. OINP states that bank statement should have your account number. My banks e-statement has account number but it is masked ie in XXXXXX7878 format. Wanted to know if your bank statement has that format, and you have any idea if how should I proceed ahead? Thanks a lot in advance.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
HI @Flowerview , please could you help me in below query:
You mentioned you submitted latest 3 months bank statement. OINP states that bank statement should have your account number. My banks e-statement has account number but it is masked ie in XXXXXX7878 format. Wanted to know if your bank statement has that format, and you have any idea if how should I proceed ahead? Thanks a lot in advance.
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

M not @Flowerview, but thought of sharing my opinion

If you can get a letter from the bank explaining that account numbers are masked on their statement.. Add that with your statement with a LOE
In case you can't, attach an LOE with any bank related documents that have unmasked account number..

@Flowerview please feel free to add or correct me

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
I just received a provincial letter of interest from Ontario today 15th aug 2019... How do I go about this? It seems very complicated...
My CRS is 452, should I consider the pnp route or just wait for ircc draw my score sometime later this year?

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,
I just received a provincial letter of interest from Ontario today 15th aug 2019... How do I go about this? It seems very complicated...
My CRS is 452, should I consider the pnp route or just wait for ircc draw my score sometime later this year?
Experts say CRS cut off won't be below 455 this year , if I were you i would go throug Ontario PNP . It seems Ontario nomination is not taking too much time as used to be, good luck!

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone,
You might want to take it mate. Things are way too uncertain these days.
Good luck!

Reactions: BA_LEE

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
Experts say CRS cut off won't be below 455 this year , if I were you i would go throug Ontario PNP . It seems Ontario nomination is not taking too much time as used to be, good luck!
Well... Maybe I should start researching into oinp process... The list of documents required seems very exhaustive...

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
ONTARIO DRAW UPDATE - August 15, 2019 10:00 a.m. EST

Date/time NOIs issued August 15, 2019 10:00 a.m. EST
Number of NOIs issued 997
Profiles created in IRCC’s Express Entry system August 15, 2018 to August 15, 2019
CRS score range 439-465
Notes Targeted draw – Priority Occupations*

The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following priority occupations:
  • 0114 Other administrative services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 0111 Financial managers
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
Official Link : https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-1

aun_syed

Aug 15, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
I have received an NoI from OINP just today. My NOC code is 0601 and EE CRS score is 454.

It makes no mention of which stream to apply to and the OINP website seems to be complicated. Which stream should I apply under? Human Capital or Skilled trade?

Any help here is appreciated!

bxiao0801

Jul 24, 2019
Guys, is the draw today the last ONIP this year? Have they met the 2019 ONIP PNP allocation limit?
I was expecting for another tech draw this year, but feeling that the hope is diminished..

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
I have received an NoI from OINP just today. My NOC code is 0601 and EE CRS score is 454.

It makes no mention of which stream to apply to and the OINP website seems to be complicated. Which stream should I apply under? Human Capital or Skilled trade?

Any help here is appreciated!
HCP.

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
Hey... I just re
hi , I also received the NOI today. .

But I don't see there is any accept link, either.... ( please let me know if you know how to do it..)

I have proceed to go to check Ontario website and followed the instructions to create a ONkey-profile... and browsing the application form online.

I have questions / and found some advices in the forum and hope we can also share to support each other: Please correct me anything!!

1. work reference: for outland, as the max points is for 3 years- so I interpret it as I could just supply a work reference under my NOC to cover this 3 years, and I could still list all my work experiences since I started working.

2. we received NOI on 14 Jan + 45 days, so the due date of submission is 28-Feb I believe.

3. Proof of fund: last 3 months of bank statements.

4. current questions: my spouse also submitted EOI- but hasn't get NOI or ITA yet- should it not be considered as an application? -- this is a question in the application form.
Hey I just received my NOI from Ontario on 15th aug. What did you do for your work exp. I've worked in four companies but can manage documents only from my current employer... What should I do...

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hey... I just re

Hey I just received my NOI from Ontario on 15th aug. What did you do for your work exp. I've worked in four companies but can manage documents only from my current employer... What should I do...
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

If you can get your previous employers to write they don't provide such letters and get the same content from your managers on email or notarized document that'd work..

If that doesn't work.. get letters from seniors.. colleagues.. write everything in LOE.. attach everything you have.. down to pic/scan of ID card

abhimukh19

Nov 5, 2018
Hi Guys I have received the interest letter yesterday @447

Couple of questions-

1- How much time does one have to submit all the relevant documents to them from day of receiving the documents?

2- I am struggling to get all the payslips from my previous organization especially 2007-2010? What can I do for the same?