+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

shijuphilips

May 31, 2019
Dear All,

I have a CRS of 427 and planning to put up my file for PNP with NOC 0124.

Kindly suggest me how good is this code for nomination. Is this code currently in demand.

Please give your valuable inputs.

Thanks.

Sundayoyee

May 30, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Please I need someone who help me, on my career, because I have a full training apprenticeship welding and iron threading turnner blacksmithing and dies experience as a skilled work trade and then I have Nigeria certificate of education (NCE) in osun state college of education ilesa, osun state Nigeria, I need you to help me how to get job in Canada and employer to sponsor me

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
One person posted in another thread that he/she got NOI with 439 on May 31, no job offer, no French, not sure about NOC.

Anyone got NOI with lower CRS?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi, I too received my OINP letter, NOC 0111, CRS 448. The question is what do I do next, Like literally no clue. I read through their web-page and the document requirements, which in itself has brought up a problem, for starters they say Proof of compensation first and last month. what is that, I dont have the first month, frankly i dont even remember the bank I was using at that time, all I have are my Letters and Pay slips! will this be a problem? Also there is the issue of POF, I just bought a house and so running low and my parents were gonna gift me the balance. Do I need to attach a gift deed, does it need to be notarized.

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, I too received my OINP letter, NOC 0111, CRS 448. The question is what do I do next, Like literally no clue. I read through their web-page and the document requirements, which in itself has brought up a problem, for starters they say Proof of compensation first and last month. what is that, I dont have the first month, frankly i dont even remember the bank I was using at that time, all I have are my Letters and Pay slips! will this be a problem? Also there is the issue of POF, I just bought a house and so running low and my parents were gonna gift me the balance. Do I need to attach a gift deed, does it need to be notarized.
Congrats on the NOI! With 448, you could think of sitting out the next couple of draws...since you have 45 days for OINP.

Otherwise, you need to sign up and complete an application: www.oinp.citizenship.gov.on.ca

Payslips and letters would do. Ideally, a bank statement for added proof that you got paid.

A gift deed is good enough too. If the amount is transferred into your account, your folks sign a gift deed and you include any other details in a Letter of Explanation...you'd be fine.
Good luck!

Reactions: MQ12

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Congrats on the NOI! With 448, you could think of sitting out the next couple of draws...since you have 45 days for OINP.

Otherwise, you need to sign up and complete an application: www.oinp.citizenship.gov.on.ca

Payslips and letters would do. Ideally, a bank statement for added proof that you got paid.

A gift deed is good enough too. If the amount is transferred into your account, your folks sign a gift deed and you include any other details in a Letter of Explanation...you'd be fine.
Good luck!
Thanks a ton, I was actually thinking on similar lines, The score has to drop at some point and I do get 45 days, so gonna wait and see the trends and to be honest, I was already inclined towards toronto, considering I work in investments, so not a bad deal. Its like when you pay extra for first class upgrade, 1500$ sure, but at least you get to board first. Thanks for clearing up on the whole funds thing, d you have any idea what OINP means when they say, first and last month pay slips. I can not make heads or tails of it. I read on CIC news letter that it was something about from the time you get NOI to application date. If that's true why not just say that. Anyways if you have any clue please do let me know.