Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Hi, Can someone tell me to whom and which address should the bank balance confirmation letters be addressed to ?
My bank wont issue as to whom it may concern

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi, Can someone tell me to whom and which address should the bank balance confirmation letters be addressed to ?
My bank wont issue as to whom it may concern
What bank is this?
Tell them that you'd take you money elsewhere.. In case that doesn't work out.. in favor of Government of Ontario seems appropriate

shijuphilips

May 31, 2019
Dear All!

I have a CRS of 427 and i just uploaded my file in EE. Kindly require a genuine suggestion on how to take things further. What are the next set of efforts to be done from my end so that i can get a Nomination for PNP.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks a lot

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Seen details on the OINP website? 1072 NOIs in a "targeted draw"
Gosh...what does that mean??
Targeted draw: 1072 NOIs issued. CRS: 439 - 469. Profiles created from May 31, 2018 to May 31, 2019:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-1

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates
June 3, 2019
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations
On May 31, 2019, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0114 Other administrative services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 0111 Financial managers
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanBhanu69

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Hi all,
Please reply as I am worried about my application. I finished my PhD from a university in Ontario very recently and got a letter of completion which states that I fulfilled all requirements. The certificate of graduation is not available yet. Below is the letter of completion

To whom it may concern,
This letter will confirm that the individual mentioned below has successfully completed the program requirement for the stated program.

Student name: **********
Student number: ***********
Program: PhD in ***********

The student has applied to graduate and has met the requirements to graduate. The Senate of (University name) will confer the degree on Oct 10, 2019

The OINP require that the letter says there are no outstanding fees. Is such a letter of completion enough as a proof of graduation?

Thank you.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi all,
Please reply as I am worried about my application. I finished my PhD from a university in Ontario very recently and got a letter of completion which states that I fulfilled all requirements. The certificate of graduation is not available yet. Below is the letter of completion

To whom it may concern,
This letter will confirm that the individual mentioned below has successfully completed the program requirement for the stated program.

Student name: **********
Student number: ***********
Program: PhD in ***********

The student has applied to graduate and has met the requirements to graduate. The Senate of (University name) will confer the degree on Oct 10, 2019

The OINP require that the letter says there are no outstanding fees. Is such a letter of completion enough as a proof of graduation?

Thank you.
If you could get the line in writing that "Student has no outstanding fees" or get a no dues letter.. that'd be better

But hey I am no expert.. try tagging seniors