+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Following dreams

Jan 10, 2019
Hello everyone
l need help from seniors here, would be very grateful if anyone of you could answer my question.
I received a letter of interest from Nova Scotia yesterday under Labour Market Priorities.
Selection criteria was French, English, University degree.
I created an account on Nova Scotia website but when I follow the link “letter of interest receivers” it leads me to a page with 5 streams only, none of them has the name Labor Market Prioreties, 2 of them require a job offer, one require job experience in Nova Scotia and the only one for which u dnt need having a job offer is closed beside that it has 11 Nocs in demand. Mine (4011-Assistant Professor) isn’t one of them. 4021 is there which is close to 4011 but not same.

Could it be that they sent me letter of interest by mistake ?

What do u advice me, should I apply on the one that requires job offer and send a letter explaining that I have no job offer ?

Which one is better, to apply for Nova Scotia or to wait for Ontario French speaking skilled worker stream ?

Many Thanks in advance.
Hi
I think they send you as per your NOC
Write for them an email before applying
With best regards

Reactions: anna5

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi,
I don't think the letter was a mistake. Nova Scotia did hold a draw yesterday and is keen to attract francophones:
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/labour-market-priorities/
https://acadien.novascotia.ca/sites/default/files/inline/documents/fr_immigration_action_plan_en.pdf

You have 30 days to apply; I think you should write them and seek some clarity.

As to waiting for OINP, perhaps that would also depend on your career prospects in either province. I also got the Nova Scotia NOI yesterday, exactly a month after I submitted my OINP FSSW application. Even if both came at the same time, I feel that my spouse and I have better work prospects in Ontario.
Though Nova Scotia's application is free; Ontario's is $1,500! Significant difference!
Best wishes as you decide...

Hello everyone
l need help from seniors here, would be very grateful if anyone of you could answer my question.
I received a letter of interest from Nova Scotia yesterday under Labour Market Priorities.
Selection criteria was French, English, University degree.
I created an account on Nova Scotia website but when I follow the link “letter of interest receivers” it leads me to a page with 5 streams only, none of them has the name Labor Market Prioreties, 2 of them require a job offer, one require job experience in Nova Scotia and the only one for which u dnt need having a job offer is closed beside that it has 11 Nocs in demand. Mine (4011-Assistant Professor) isn’t one of them. 4021 is there which is close to 4011 but not same.

Could it be that they sent me letter of interest by mistake ?

What do u advice me, should I apply on the one that requires job offer and send a letter explaining that I have no job offer ?

Which one is better, to apply for Nova Scotia or to wait for Ontario French speaking skilled worker stream ?

Many Thanks in advance.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Yesterday, I clicked on “apply” to upload documents as soon as I received the message on my cic account.

When I clicked on “apply” on Nova Scotia page they gave me 5 options none of them was for “labor market priorities”

But today after sending my question here, I went back to there web page and I found out that they added a link for “labor market priorities” to upload their documents

Thanks and all the best for you in Ontario.

I will search what are my chances as assistant professor in both of them then will decide.

Many tnx once more

Hi,
I don't think the letter was a mistake. Nova Scotia did hold a draw yesterday and is keen to attract francophones:
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/labour-market-priorities/
https://acadien.novascotia.ca/sites/default/files/inline/documents/fr_immigration_action_plan_en.pdf

You have 30 days to apply; I think you should write them and seek some clarity.

As to waiting for OINP, perhaps that would also depend on your career prospects in either province. I also got the Nova Scotia NOI yesterday, exactly a month after I submitted my OINP FSSW application. Even if both came at the same time, I feel that my spouse and I have better work prospects in Ontario.
Though Nova Scotia's application is free; Ontario's is $1,500! Significant difference!
Best wishes as you decide...

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Great to know, Anna.
It appears the entire pool is getting increasingly competitive. What you have, you hold.
I understand Nova Scotia has faster processing times than Ontario.
Good luck with it.

Yesterday, I clicked on “apply” to upload documents as soon as I received the message on my cic account.

When I clicked on “apply” on Nova Scotia page they gave me 5 options none of them was for “labor market priorities”

But today after sending my question here, I went back to there web page and I found out that they added a link for “labor market priorities” to upload their documents

Thanks and all the best for you in Ontario.

I will search what are my chances as assistant professor in both of them then will decide.

Many tnx once more

akmok

Sep 30, 2018
Hi,

Need your expert advise !!

I'm currently in Canada on a Closed WP and found a job recently and new employer is filing my new work permit. As, i already have the EE profile with low score at 340, i wanted to use this new offer letter for OINP Foreign Worker stream.

Below are my questions. Kindly advise what should be done.

1. Can i use my new offer letter for Ontario PNP under this program?
2. If so, what is expected from employer?
3. Can i start the OINP application right now? or should i wait until i move to new work permit from employer?
4. What should be the steps i need to follow.

Really appreciate your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Many thanks for the advice and for the info
So grateful ... I will go ahead and apply...My best for u and ur wife

Great to know, Anna.
It appears the entire pool is getting increasingly competitive. What you have, you hold.
I understand Nova Scotia has faster processing times than Ontario.
Good luck with it.

Reactions: DanBhanu69

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Guys,

Any guesses or theories on by when next HCP NOIs will be issued?
Difficult to tell, really. Last year had almost ten draws, all of which had fairly modest numbers compared to the 14/Jan/2019 draw of nearly 1500 candidates. Many of those 14 Jan invitees should have gotten a direct ITA in the Jan 30 draw (CRS-438), so there is reason for optimism. I think Ontario still has a lot of invitations to go.
Their French-Speakers draw hasn't happened since 7 Feb.

Reactions: Following dreams

Mandeep21

Jul 31, 2018
do we have to pay pnp nomination fees again after 6 months if our pnp NOI expires during the process?
or it is not required as we have already proceeded with the process and visa processing is going on ..

Jigar thakkar

Feb 8, 2019
My job duties are matching with noc 0122 and my total experience is 4-5 years as Credit manager role in bank and financial institutions

My Ielts score is 6.5,6,6,7 LRWS

My CRS would be 359.

What r the scope under PNP program.

pvp

Apr 15, 2019
Hi Everyone, What are the possibilities that I may get an invite from OINP with a score of 434?