+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Having a second degree on top of Bachelors will give you almost 50 points (don't just assume the education, it also gives you 25 extra points from skill transferability section) and there's a big difference betwwen CLB 7 and 9 from IELTS.

As you said, those 2 factors will carry you towards 430 - 440 point range, which will enable getting OINP or other PNP nomination if you can. Even a 1 year post-bachelors degree will do.

Hope you get what you desire mate!
:) - you're a star! thanks mate.

Reactions: tzygane

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
Based on a search I did a couple of weeks ago and I can be wrong, Alberta doesn't let candidates apply. They let candidates know that they are interested. Atlantic agreement requires a job offer.

Please let me know if I am wrong.
So these are all the PNP streams which you can be eligible for without job offer, canadian experience, canadian education or any entrepreneural process:

Among these, only Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia are accepting manual application, you need to watch those streams and apply when they are opened (I believe PEI is always open for submission)

Saskatchewan: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

PEI: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/service/submit-your-expression-interest-profile

Nova Scotia Category B (currently closed): https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

As for the Atlantic program, you're right, you need a valid job offer, sorry for that.

Hope this info provides some help, I'm in no way an expert, I just got my OINP nomination through EE but I've read all these info online during my waiting time in EE pool to explore my chances. So, you might want to ask for the opinion of a professional but beware, most people get nothing in return for their money from the so-called immigration consultants.

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi @tzygane:
Congrats on your nomination! What OINP stream did you eventually get nominated through - the FSSW?
From your timeline (in your signature), I see I applied 5 days after you. I hope for a similar outcome to yours. :)

So these are all the PNP streams which you can be eligible for without job offer, canadian experience, canadian education or any entrepreneural process:

Among these, only Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia are accepting manual application, you need to watch those streams and apply when they are opened (I believe PEI is always open for submission)

Saskatchewan: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

PEI: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/service/submit-your-expression-interest-profile

Nova Scotia Category B (currently closed): https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

As for the Atlantic program, you're right, you need a valid job offer, sorry for that.

Hope this info provides some help, I'm in no way an expert, I just got my OINP nomination through EE but I've read all these info online during my waiting time in EE pool to explore my chances. So, you might want to ask for the opinion of a professional but beware, most people get nothing in return for their money from the so-called immigration consultants.

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
Hi @tzygane:
Congrats on your nomination! What OINP stream did you eventually get nominated through - the FSSW?
From your timeline (in your signature), I see I applied 5 days after you. I hope for a similar outcome to yours. :)
Hi Dan,

Yes, my nomination is for FSWP, NOC 0124 (marketing managers)

Since the 14 January NOI recepients were above 439 CRS and just after that the EE draw dropped down to 438, many recepients did not apply for OINP so there are few applications to process by Ontario so this time process was very fast. They usually send out nominations on Monday r Friday so yours might be coming this Friday if you are already in DIP stage.

Hope yours work out well too!

Reactions: DanBhanu69

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
I'm not yet at DIP - just moved to assessment a couple of days ago. I'll keep watching it. :)

Thanks for your explanation - it makes complete sense. I'm now assuming you were nominated through the Human Capital Priorities Stream - I had thought it was the French one.
Hopefully, the ITA comes through today for you!
Best wishes.

Hi Dan,

Since the 14 January NOI recepients were above 439 CRS and just after that the EE draw dropped down to 438, many recepients did not apply for OINP so there are few applications to process by Ontario so this time process was very fast. They usually send out nominations on Monday r Friday so yours might be coming this Friday if you are already in DIP stage.

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
Hi there,

Is there any one who can help me out in this regard,

- I' m microbiologist , have done Mphil and Ielts score is 7.0 , 8 months xperience and one year internship.
- Am I eligible to apply for OINP program. In which stream I have to apply.
- I talked to consultant , he was asking to pay $300 for entering fee for OINP . Is it true?

Thanks.
Hi, except PhD/Masters stream (which requires you got at least 1 year of full time post-graduate education in Ontario) all of the OINP streams require 1 year of uninterrupted full-time paid employment in the last 5 years (meaning you have to be paid for at least 30 hours / week for a full year, you may have changed jobs in-between but there mustn't be gap between them) so your 8 months paid experience is a disqualifier (unless you were paid for 30 hours in your internship and there is no gap between internship and paid employment)

On another note: there's no "application" for OINP really unless they find you in the EE pool and send you a NOI, only after that you'll select your stream and at the stage of submitting your documents you'll pay the application fee (1.500 CAD) so no, you don't need to pay anything to enter the OINP (meaning there's no "entry" to the OINP pool) so do not trust the so-called immigration consultants.

What is your CRS score? Maybe you can get an ITA directly in EE?

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not yet at DIP - just moved to assessment a couple of days ago. I'll keep watching it. :)

Thanks for your explanation - it makes complete sense. I'm now assuming you were nominated through the Human Capital Priorities Stream - I had thought it was the French one.
Hopefully, the ITA comes through today for you!
Best wishes.
Thanks mate! You should be in Assessment for 7-10 days and then the same time for DIP, so hopefully you'll get your nom in apprx. 10 days from now on!

Unfortunately I am not near to getting CLB 7 from TEF, that's a whole different lot from speaking french on the street :(

Today there should be an EE draw yes (they made a maintenance on the portal probably to optimize it for the overflow of traffic fter the draw), fingers crossed!

Reactions: DanBhanu69

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Dan,

By FSWP, do you mean "French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream" ? If not, what was your stream?

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
By FSWP, do you mean "French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream" ? If not, what was your stream?
My stream is FSWP (one of the subclasses of HCP stream) and Ontario website details HCP's subclasses as follows:

"To qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must meet the requirements of one of these federal immigration programs:

French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream is different, which needs you to be in the EE pool as well (the FS part in the acronyms confuse many people)

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
My stream is FSWP (one of the subclasses of HCP stream) and Ontario website details HCP's subclasses as follows:

"To qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must meet the requirements of one of these federal immigration programs:

French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream is different, which needs you to be in the EE pool as well (the FS part in the acronyms confuse many people)
ok so.. invites for HCP were sent out to people with min CRS of 439.. people that got noi received direct ITA on 28 Jan.. had you paid 1500 CAD by then?
I am sorry for going into so much detail but being a candidate at 435, I was thinking that no one would have responded to HCP NOIs sent by OINP.

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Appears you were right about a draw today.
Congratulations mate!

Thanks mate! You should be in Assessment for 7-10 days and then the same time for DIP, so hopefully you'll get your nom in apprx. 10 days from now on!

Unfortunately I am not near to getting CLB 7 from TEF, that's a whole different lot from speaking french on the street :(

Today there should be an EE draw yes (they made a maintenance on the portal probably to optimize it for the overflow of traffic fter the draw), fingers crossed!

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hello everyone
l need help from seniors here, would be very grateful if anyone of you could answer my question.
I received a letter of interest from Nova Scotia yesterday under Labour Market Priorities.
Selection criteria was French, English, University degree.
I created an account on Nova Scotia website but when I follow the link “letter of interest receivers” it leads me to a page with 5 streams only, none of them has the name Labor Market Prioreties, 2 of them require a job offer, one require job experience in Nova Scotia and the only one for which u dnt need having a job offer is closed beside that it has 11 Nocs in demand. Mine (4011-Assistant Professor) isn’t one of them. 4021 is there which is close to 4011 but not same.

Could it be that they sent me letter of interest by mistake ?

What do u advice me, should I apply on the one that requires job offer and send a letter explaining that I have no job offer ?

Which one is better, to apply for Nova Scotia or to wait for Ontario French speaking skilled worker stream ?

Many Thanks in advance.