+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Sandra16

Jun 8, 2018
I need to submit some more documents related to settlement funds. Also on my application page I do see a message that says "Red symbol will appear next to your application if additional docs are requested" but I don't see that red symbol next to my application.
Regarding the settlement funds,
What did the oinp ask you to submit again??

Sandra16

Jun 8, 2018
I need to submit some more documents related to settlement funds. Also on my application page I do see a message that says "Red symbol will appear next to your application if additional docs are requested" but I don't see that red symbol next to my application.
Regarding the settlement funds,
What did the oinp ask you to submit again??

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi! I am a returnee applicant from old policy of ircc 5 years ago. I’d like to ask. What are the chances of being nominated if crs score is 350? I am a hopeless case but just want to know my chances if still worth a try. Thank you so much for the answers.
It can be a little difficult. I would suggest that you take the IELTS zone more time and target for better bands. You can also look into Alberta PNP, they have some minimum criteria’s. Out of those having a minimum of 300 CRS in the EE pool. Please verify in their website.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
My status has moved to Assessment and still don't see that blue icon beside my file number so I guess that statement is not valid any more.
What do other people have to say about this?
There is a UX problem in the websites. If at all you need to present extra documents then you will for sure get a mail about it.

Reactions: anki_17392

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello, everyone,

I am a new member here and I have few questions that needs resolving to apply for the August 15th OINP.

In the application for Work History, do we have to list all types of jobs done in the past 10 years, or only full-time, continuous jobs? For example, I have been TA and GA part-time, have done apprenticeships, and unpaid volunteer work as well.

So far, I have added the jobs that I have done post undergrad, internship during MBA, and post MBA.

Also, for the intention to reside, I have childhood fiends in Ontario, and I am applying for Jobs in Ontario as well. Will these two suffice as proof?

Looking forward to your advice.

Thanks

Reactions: DhivyaDia

JovitaSoares

Aug 6, 2014
Dear All,

I am new here and sort of confused with OINP process

CRS 440 // NOC - 0112 - Human resources managers // & EE profile created on May 29, 2019. Have not received a ITA or a NOI yet.

The application was logged-in by my agent and they have said that they have shown interest to Ontario & Alberta on the EE profile but there is no NOI yet.

What should be my next step? Is there a way to get nominated? Pls share

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Agent people! You just have to wait. Your agent cannot you NOI. All they did was to check some boxes in your EE profile.

Dear All,

CRS 440 // NOC - 0112 - Human resources managers // & EE profile created on May 29, 2019. Have not received a ITA or a NOI yet.

The application was logged-in by my agent and they have said that they have shown interest to Ontario & Alberta on the EE profile but there is no NOI yet.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Dear All,

I'd recommend going without and agent or with an IRCC authorized agent.. if your agent is not authorized, well i advise you let him go

As for NOI, check websites of alberta and ontario if you qualify for streams in which you can express interest

Otherwise, only option is to wait

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hello, everyone,

I am a new member here and I have few questions that needs resolving to apply for the August 15th OINP.

In the application for Work History, do we have to list all types of jobs done in the past 10 years, or only full-time, continuous jobs? For example, I have been TA and GA part-time, have done apprenticeships, and unpaid volunteer work as well.

So far, I have added the jobs that I have done post undergrad, internship during MBA, and post MBA.

Also, for the intention to reside, I have childhood fiends in Ontario, and I am applying for Jobs in Ontario as well. Will these two suffice as proof?

Looking forward to your advice.

Thanks
Regarding your work experience, you need to mention anything from the age of 18 years old. I think you can stick to just work based on the salary you received and the taxes you paid as your employment history, but if those jobs are significant then you can mention, but if you cover those grounds it will be better.
coming to intention to reside you can base it on the NOC you got selected for and how you could contribute to the growth of Ontatrio etc, friends you can mention but i wouldn't depend on it.