+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

Leoxlp

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys did any of you check the new application guide (effective 31 August)?

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

It says that not only reference letters are mandatory but also contracts and compensation documents (used to be additional, now mandatory)

Is it possible to circumvent this new addition via a LOE explaining I can’t get copies of contracts (didn’t sign them) nor paystubs since received salary in cash?

Thanks so much

kaps78

Sep 11, 2018
Please let me know which province would give an ITA if I have around 410 CRS score in the express entry pool. I'm an IT professional with NOC code 0213. I'm 40 with Masters and spouse too masters. I'm not sure if I should even think of initiating this process. I have applied for IELTS and I want to evaluate whether to go for Canada or Australia.My fear is, I do WES and finally find out after waiting for months that no province is giving an invitation.

Jakygs2006

Sep 13, 2018
Hi , can someone tell me whether I am eligible for ONIP ?? my CRS score is-435 . I am having a valid job offer. and my celpip score is 8,6,7,6. My NOC code is B.
Hi,
May I know how you get a job offer. Are you already living in Canada. My score is 417, there is only way to get ITA to have job offer.

anush_

Sep 9, 2018
Hello guys,

I am a software developer (NOC 2174) looking forward to migrate to Canada. My CRS score is 432. What are the chances of me getting through the draw?

Any possibilities that the score could drop from 440 now ?
Also, when do we expect the OINP to open ? On what basis do they nominate the candidates ?
I am a little nervous because for this happening. Kinda losing hopes for Canada. Please guide.

asheemaw

Sep 16, 2018
Hello Guys,

CRS score: 434
NOC: 2171
What are my chances of getting of a NOI from Ontario?
Could you please add me to the group for updates. Number: +1-248-933-9463.

Appreciate any help.

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Please add me in the Whats app Group

Munny

Nov 15, 2013
i have submitted my profile on aug 3, 2018, i have a crs score of 440 under noc 7231 but i haven’t get any invitation for oinp under hcp. could anyone please help me out, i am so worried as my work visa is goig to be expire in january 2019