+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by andy108, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!

2. #3 closingtime, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:23 PM
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    I am thinking of re-creating my profile in early January, as my profile was created on the 2nd of November. So might somehow be missed when the stream re-opens.

Currently sitting at 405 points, with NOC code, 0213 remaining hopeful that Ontario will fish my profile out of the pool of prospective applicants. I am wondering if due to the scheduled maintenance, we might expect the stream to re-open around January 15th ?

Should be an interesting year ahead.

3. Hi,

Add me into OINP whats group please, I have created my profile in tracker.
    My number : 91-9765098360

4. Dear All,

Just wanted to clarify 2 small doubts:

1. Does having a contact in Ontario (not immediate family member) is beneficial for your PNP or EE application.

2. How can your real sister's husband sponsor you to Canada?

5. The only new NOIs that I have seen are in the French speaking stream.

I would imagine new NOIs will be sent at some point mid to late January for HCP.

I usually look at links like the immitracker, posted at the top of the thread and give social media a search.

Maybe somebody else has seen information about NOIs that I have not, but as far as I know, their haven't been any new NOIs.

viviam likes this.
  6. It seems like - yes.

7. 1. Can't confirm that.

2. You can get extra pointes for siblings.

8. Hello, please add me to OINP WhatsApp group +966 53 425 74 77. Thank you.

9. Please add +2348057553075.

Thanks.

10. Hi All

Please add me to the OINP WhatsApp Group >> +1(812) 581-0731

Thanks

11. Hellow, please add me to the What's Up group : +55 19 996931909 . Thank you.

12. I have CRS:427 (recently reduced from 432 due to birthday) in EE and NOC :2173 but still NOT received NOI from OINP .My profile has been sitting in EE Pool for 4 months now.What to do?