+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
I am also hoping for ONIP, I am creating my EE profile and i have questions, as i am working full time in Ontario as a user support technician, I have 1 year full time experience on my current PGWP and still working in same company, So creating EE profile should i select the answer 'yes' to question if i have valid job offer or 'no' as i do not have LMIA?
Thanks in advance!

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have a question regarding the requirements for the job offer under human capital priorities stream (HCP) by Ontario Nomination Program.

Recently, Ontario has been sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) ~ 970 NOIs as of August 9th~ to only those who have a job offer in Ontario.
What does it mean "Targeted Job offer " ??

People who has a job offer with "LMIA " or Closed Work permit, because when we create EE profile we have to select "NO" for "Do you have a valid job offer" question ?

Even though in their website, job offer is not mandatory under the HCP stream, but it's a way to filter applicants, which I find reasonably and economically wise BUT ...... there doesn't seem to be any information regarding the requirements of those targeted job offers.

- Do Ontario Job offers/ Employers of those applicants selected under HCP category have to have any requirements? Level? NOC?

Thanks

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi i just started my application, my questions are how do I print a copy of my NOI and which program do you recommend to select the right photograph dimension?

oznkmine

Sep 16, 2017
Heyy,

I have the same question about job offer actually. I do not have any job offer but I still applied and waiting for it. Do you have any other news if you share I appreciate it.

Thanks

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Hi,

Please reply :
I have created an express entry profile on 3rd September, 2018.
My score is 418
IELTS score is 8 : L: 8.5 R:8 W: 8 S:8
Work exp 10+ in India
NOC code0013
Don't have any Canadian work experience.
Don't have any job offer from Canada.
Have done MBA from NMIMS Mumbai. But Wes equivalent as a postgraduate diploma for one year, so I have lost my seven points there. Can I expect NoI from Ontario.
Thanks
Are you sure your score is 418 ?........I am quite sure it should be more than 418.........with that "postgraduate diploma for one year", you education would fall in category "two or more degrees......."...........with this u get points increased in another category "skills transferability" as well.........I mean for just bachelors (example BE/BTech), one gets 25 points in this category of "skills transferability"........but with masters or "two or more degrees", one gets 50 points for "skills transferability"...........so difference between a bachelors and "two or more degrees" is not just 8 points, but 8+25=33 points........anyone, please correct me if I am wrong

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
Are you sure your score is 418 ?........I am quite sure it should be more than 418.........with that "postgraduate diploma for one year", you education would fall in category "two or more degrees......."...........with this u get points increased in another category "skills transferability" as well.........I mean for just bachelors (example BE/BTech), one gets 25 points in this category of "skills transferability"........but with masters or "two or more degrees", one gets 50 points for "skills transferability"...........so difference between a bachelors and "two or more degrees" is not just 8 points, but 8+25=33 points........anyone, please correct me if I am wrong
Hi, because of age factor I am losing points. I am 40. And January I will lose another 10 points (birthday points)

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Hi, because of age factor I am losing points. I am 40. And January I will lose another 10 points (birthday points)
Oh, I see.......I am also short of points with 425 points.......lost points because of age (32 years) and not having any post graduation degree (just B.E.)......my IETLS score was 8.5 (L-8.5, W-8, R- 9, S-7.5)........I wish and hope to have the 2nd degree soon which can put me in that "two or more degree...." category

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
Oh, I see.......I am also short of points with 425 points.......lost points because of age (32 years) and not having any post graduation degree (just B.E.)......my IETLS score was 8.5 (L-8.5, W-8, R- 9, S-7.5)........I wish and hope to have the 2nd degree soon which can put me in that "two or more degree...." category
You should go for one year diploma to increase your score.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
You should go for one year diploma to increase your score.
Yes - go for some online MS that you can complete with your work. Try to take max allowable credits each semester to complete it sooner. I am also in the same boat and started MS after wasting an year waiting for OINP

Last edited:

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I am so confusing about Job offer and Work Experience

I have been working as a civil engineer in Canada since August 25, 2018 with a valid work permit. I can ask either a job offer letter or a reference letter for more than a year experience from my employer. What OINP stream should I apply for ?

Wahe

Jan 26, 2018

Friends ,

I am an IT professional with a CRS score 417

I have done some research over various PNPs, however , looks like chances of a getting a nomination without a job offer are very low , even
Ontario PNP score for Human capital stream went close to 433-440.

I am trying to figure out if any one has better data and feedback than what I have , I am open to any province nomination without a job offer, are there any other provinces which are more liberal than Ontario on CRS score and no job offer ? any pointers will help

Thanks in advance

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Yes - go for some online MS that you can complete with your work. Try to take max allowable credits each semester to complete it sooner. I am also in the same boat and started MS after wasting an year waiting for OINP
Hi, can you share which MS program you are doing and from which university ?.......also, what is your NOC code ?.....mine is 2171