+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

RAHA_RED

Dec 19, 2018
Cut off is 438 now. What will OINP cut off now?
There is no cutoff. Ontario is picking applications who have job offer. I had 402 and mine got picked up for OINP because I am already working in Ontario for the last 4 years. My PR application is currently in process as Ontario provincial nominee.

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
There is no cutoff. Ontario is picking applications who have job offer. I had 402 and mine got picked up for OINP because I am already working in Ontario for the last 4 years. My PR application is currently in process as Ontario provincial nominee.
Hw much time taken after aor for oinp ppr..... Mine crossed 6 month after aor..... Oinp

RAHA_RED

Dec 19, 2018
Hw much time taken after aor for oinp ppr..... Mine crossed 6 month after aor..... Oinp
It's case by case basis and based on several factors. For eg., how many countries you have traveled and lived in the last 10 years. If there are many entries in your passport, then your case "might" be delayed because they have to do more security screening.

The best way to find out what is happening to your case is by requesting GCMS notes.

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
It's case by case basis and based on several factors. For eg., how many countries you have traveled and lived in the last 10 years. If there are many entries in your passport, then your case "might" be delayed because they have to do more security screening.

The best way to find out what is happening to your case is by requesting GCMS notes.
I travelled many countries but not stayed

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Hi, did you go through the paper based application?

ravinew

Jan 10, 2019
Hi My CRS score was 407 and I have job offer in Ontario. From last 2 years I am staying in Toronto as software developer. Is there any chance for me to get OIPNP. please suggest.

Nourlsa89

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone have an idea of why HCP oinp Did not send any NOI after Jan?
Looking at the previous years, they would have issued more NOIs by now, especially knowning that most people who got the noi in jan under HCP got invited with jan’s cuttoff of 438

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone have an idea of why HCP oinp Did not send any NOI after Jan?
Looking at the previous years, they would have issued more NOIs by now, especially knowning that most people who got the noi in jan under HCP got invited with jan’s cuttoff of 438
Perhaps linked to when their quota was confirmed? Last year, by mid Jan the quota was known; by contrast, 2019's was only announced a couple of weeks ago.
The good thing is Ontario still has a lot of NOIs to go. Hopefully, they get to it sooner than later.

Nourlsa89

Jul 20, 2018
Perhaps linked to when their quota was confirmed? Last year, by mid Jan the quota was known; by contrast, 2019's was only announced a couple of weeks ago.
The good thing is Ontario still has a lot of NOIs to go. Hopefully, they get to it sooner than later.
Yes! I hope they starting issuing some soon.
Do you think having a direct relative living in ontario boosts my chance of getting picked under hcp with a score of 435?

Thank you for your response btw

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Yes! I hope they starting issuing some soon.
Do you think having a direct relative living in ontario boosts my chance of getting picked under hcp with a score of 435?

Thank you for your response btw
A relative (family ties) definitely helps to prove an intent to live in Ontario, one of the HCP's mandatory requirements. So by all means, include that.

While you wait, isn't there anything you could do to gain more points n push you towards a direct ITA? At 435, you seem close... ;)

Reactions: Nourlsa89