+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Just curious, why/how are you so convinced that the general score will not be around 440 in 2 months? Any particular statistics you are looking at to make this conclusion please let me know. What score range do you feel will be competitive in 2 months as I am in process of apply for immigration. Our overall score depends on my wife's performance on the IELTS (next week), if she does well should be 440+ depending on how well she does in each section.
Sorry mate, I meant that my EE score will be 440, not the cut-off score. That is why I am asking. I am afraid that the cut-off score will not drop to 440 any time soon...and my only chance is to receive an NOI from Ontario

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
Hi,

Please reply :
I have created an express entry profile on 3rd September, 2018.
My score is 418
IELTS score is 8 : L: 8.5 R:8 W: 8 S:8
Work exp 10+ in India
NOC code0013
Don't have any Canadian work experience.
Don't have any job offer from Canada.
Have done MBA from NMIMS Mumbai. But Wes equivalent as a postgraduate diploma for one year, so I have lost my seven points there. Can I expect NoI from Ontario.
Thanks

napat

Aug 22, 2018
Hi , can someone tell me whether I am eligible for ONIP ?? my CRS score is-435 . I am having a valid job offer. and my celpip score is 8,6,7,6. My NOC code is B.

Reactions: mrs.Saifee

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi,

Please reply :
I have created an express entry profile on 3rd September, 2018.
My score is 418
IELTS score is 8 : L: 8.5 R:8 W: 8 S:8
Work exp 10+ in India
NOC code0013
Don't have any Canadian work experience.
Don't have any job offer from Canada.
Have done MBA from NMIMS Mumbai. But Wes equivalent as a postgraduate diploma for one year, so I have lost my seven points there. Can I expect NoI from Ontario.
Thanks
Hi Ruchi, as of now Ontatio is targeting only those who have a valid job offer and those who speak French or candidates whose CRS is above 440.
Btw, can you tell me how you managed to score 8 in writing ? Any books to refer ? I'm really looking for improvement in this section.

Thinkin

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Sorry mate, I meant that my EE score will be 440, not the cut-off score. That is why I am asking. I am afraid that the cut-off score will not drop to 440 any time soon...and my only chance is to receive an NOI from Ontario
I am asking the same thing why you feel cut-off score will not drop to 440 in near future and giving up on the Federal program? September 5th draw cut-off was also 440. If your score is exactly 440 then maybe cut-off scores may get a few points higher (441+) for a few draws but 440 should come back again. This is my feeling looking at the recent and previous draws. If my understanding is correct ONIP may also invite you to apply if you mention in your application you are willing to immigrate to Ontario or any Province in Canada. You seem to be in good shape in terms of getting an ITA.

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Ruchi, as of now Ontatio is targeting only those who have a valid job offer and those who speak French or candidates whose CRS is above 440.
Btw, can you tell me how you managed to score 8 in writing ? Any books to refer ? I'm really looking for improvement in this section.
Thanks for reply. No, I didn't refer any book for writing, but for reading n listening I followed Liz's site.

Thinkin

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Hi Deep01021991, Lot of good videos on writing are there on youtube. I found some of the videos by Jay, Liz and many others helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deep01021991