+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

Nk_canada

Mar 9, 2018
Hi experts,

Need your opinion. My Crs score is 385 with Spouse added and 400 without. I am planning to create a EE profile and apply for ONIP.

Could you please suggest me if I should apply alone as ONIP needs minimum 400 CRS score and also could you please guide me for creating EE profile. My WES Credentials evaluation is completed.

Thanks for the help

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi experts,

Need your opinion. My Crs score is 385 with Spouse added and 400 without. I am planning to create a EE profile and apply for ONIP.

Could you please suggest me if I should apply alone as ONIP needs minimum 400 CRS score and also could you please guide me for creating EE profile. My WES Credentials evaluation is completed.

Thanks for the help
A quick one :
Firstly , you don't apply for ONIP you get NOI then only u can can apply .

Secondly , to get NOI minimum 400 points are required but it's not guaranteed you 'll get NOI .

tosyniyi

May 29, 2018
Hello All,

I created my profile on 30 March 2018 with crs 435 and I have a birthday coming up on 21st June 2018, should I recreate my profile by June 1st since Ontario picks very recent profiles or wait in the pool because of tie-break rule.
Thanks

Na_dxb

May 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Hi Andy can you please add me to watsapp group

Sharmine

Jun 6, 2018
Guys for benefit of analysis.

This is the POST-NOI Tracker 2017, it slearly highlights how long it took to get an invite, who go an invite, what NOCS and points:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-2017-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!

Peter.T

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, can someone guide me please - I may have entered the wrong NOC. I'm close to my 90 days timeframe to hear about my OINP result. My status has changed from Assessment to Awaiting Information.

I work in advertising, and today I found two very similar NOCs - 1123 and 5121. I had applied under 1123, but based on the information I was asked to provide today, it looks like the correct NOC is 5121. What should I do? Should I stay with 1123? Or should provide an explanation as to why I'm more suited for 5121? Is there the possibility for nomination denial because I've messed things up?

Peter.T

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, can someone guide me please - I may have entered the wrong NOC. I'm close to my 90 days timeframe to hear about my OINP result. My status has changed from Assessment to Awaiting Information.

I work in advertising, and today I found two very similar NOCs - 1123 and 5121. I had applied under 1123, but based on the information I was asked to provide today, it looks like the correct NOC is 5121. What should I do? Should I stay with 1123? Or should provide an explanation as to why I'm more suited for 5121? Is there the possibility for nomination denial because I've messed things up?
Both NOCs have the same Skill Level - A