+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

vimal1985

May 15, 2018
There r 2 things here.
- for direct ITA, ur profile shud b older
- for PNP i.e.oinp, it must b created in 2018. Still not everyone wil get NOI from province since profiles r way more than their quota.

Its upto u which path u wanna go.
Thanks a lot Gury Singh, that does make sense. I am highly doubtful if I would get direct ITA for 422 points looking at the current trend ( it has been kind of stuck at 441). Do you know what was the lowest score for which Ontario PNP sent nomination? If you were in my shoes what would you do?

Ali86

May 15, 2018
Hi All
I got PNP , and I will submit PR application to CIC, as requirement they asking for photograph for each member. Do I need to submit my son's Photograph , 15 months born in Canada along with my application.
Please advise

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Thanks a lot Gury Singh, that does make sense. I am highly doubtful if I would get direct ITA for 422 points looking at the current trend ( it has been kind of stuck at 441). Do you know what was the lowest score for which Ontario PNP sent nomination? If you were in my shoes what would you do?
Oinp sent NOI lowest to 431 dis year... if EE cutoff comes down around 430 then oinp wud invite ppl from 420+ subject to their quota pending.

I would hv withdrwn n create new profile targetting PNP. Even if u r targetting PNP, u may still eligible for direct ITA. In dat case, withdraw pnp application n proceed with ITA.

Im not expert but no one can predict future cutoff... 430 seems difficult due to high crowd. With dat being said, Oinp seem lil bit hopeful

pkgajjar

May 14, 2018
I have 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance engineer and 3 years as a welding engineer. Which OIN is suitable for me for SINP ??

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Ok cool, so last HCPs minimum score was in 440s i believe, as my score is 408, is there a possibility that they would invite that low score candidates as well? Cause the minimum requirement for OINP was 400....
It might take sometime but yes, they will.

atreyaraja

May 24, 2018
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on April 18. CRS 435. Have not yet received any NOI from Ontario. My NOC is 2175. Are the NOI's expected to roll out soon. After reading through the thread I see that people with lower CRS have got their NOI's.

SSChahal

May 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Please add me also to the watsapp group