+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

Araberop

Apr 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Hi!! i would like to be add it to the whatsapp group chat, iam from Dominican Republic.1-849-785-5939!! thanks.

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I have a query regarding NOIs and PNP Nominations.

As per my understanding, OINP will send NOIs to ALL candidates who falls under selecting criteria and CRS points range in a particular draw. But OINP will nominate only 6600 candidates in total for 2018 irrespective of NOIs sent.

Is my understanding correct?
Please comment

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I have a query regarding NOIs and PNP Nominations.

As per my understanding, OINP will send NOIs to ALL candidates who falls under selecting criteria and CRS points range in a particular draw. But OINP will nominate only 6600 candidates in total for 2018 irrespective of NOIs sent.

Is my understanding correct?
Please comment
Your first statement is incorrect. They dont send to ALL but selected few as per search criteria mentioned (they will not disclose what the internal criteria is, it could be NOC). You are correct on your 2nd statement.

Reactions: Gury Singh

mhakman

May 11, 2018
Hi all,
I got Ontario Notification of interest yesterday

Can you pls add me to WhatsApp group
+201118000389

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Your first statement is incorrect. They dont send to ALL but selected few as per search criteria mentioned (they will not disclose what the internal criteria is, it could be NOC). You are correct on your 2nd statement.
U mean to say apart from whatever they mention as criteria on their site like crs range and stream like hcp, there will be more filtering behind the scene?

With that being said, in upcoming draws for hcp, even if i fall in their crs range i may NOT get NOI?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
U mean to say apart from whatever they mention as criteria on their site like crs range and stream like hcp, there will be more filtering behind the scene?

With that being said, in upcoming draws for hcp, even if i fall in their crs range i may NOT get NOI?
Yes it's not guaranteed. Also unfortunately it's been a while since they issued for HCP.
Last year they ran out of quota and NOI issued were more so I think they are exercising caution this year and do not want to over commit.

TalzKhan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
It has been more than 45 days since the last NOIs were sent to HCP stream. They already know how many people accepted the NOI. So I hope we can have a new draw soon.
Ok cool, so last HCPs minimum score was in 440s i believe, as my score is 408, is there a possibility that they would invite that low score candidates as well? Cause the minimum requirement for OINP was 400....

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Yes it's not guaranteed. Also unfortunately it's been a while since they issued for HCP.
Last year they ran out of quota and NOI issued were more so I think they are exercising caution this year and do not want to over commit.
Makes sense... thank you

vimal1985

May 15, 2018
Guys,

Please help. I created my express entry profile in October 2017 for 2713 NOC (Software engineers) indicating my interest for ALL provinces with a CRS score of 427 points. It reduced to 422 on November 2017 due to my birthday. It has been 7 months and I have not received a single PNP from any province. What am I missing or doing wrong? I read various forums and it seems that the only possible reason for not getting Ontario PNP with 422 points is maybe because my profile wasn’t created in 2018? I did think of withdrawing and creating again but held back as I felt I would move to the back of the queue. So kindly help out folks. If withdrawing and recreating is the only possible way for me to get the nomination, I am ready to do it immediately. All of your help is immensely appreciated .

Thanks,
Vimal

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Guys,

Please help. I created my express entry profile in October 2017 for 2713 NOC (Software engineers) indicating my interest for ALL provinces with a CRS score of 427 points. It reduced to 422 on November 2017 due to my birthday. It has been 7 months and I have not received a single PNP from any province. What am I missing or doing wrong? I read various forums and it seems that the only possible reason for not getting Ontario PNP with 422 points is maybe because my profile wasn’t created in 2018? I did think of withdrawing and creating again but held back as I felt I would move to the back of the queue. So kindly help out folks. If withdrawing and recreating is the only possible way for me to get the nomination, I am ready to do it immediately. All of your help is immensely appreciated .

Thanks,
Vimal
There r 2 things here.
- for direct ITA, ur profile shud b older
- for PNP i.e.oinp, it must b created in 2018. Still not everyone wil get NOI from province since profiles r way more than their quota.

Its upto u which path u wanna go.