+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Hi everyone,

I have question regarding Master program in University of Windsor.

The university offer 13 courses and there are four semesters or terms that is 16 months consecutively. Each term offer 3 courses and each course carry 3 credit hours. Each term is 13 weeks.

Does it fullfil 15 hours credit per week as full time student as I am planning to apply Ontario Graduate Nominee Scheme where it is written as per below-

2.1 Education
All applicants must have graduated or met all degree requirements from a
Master’s degree program that was:
 at least one academic year in length if pursued on a full-time basis, and
 obtained from an eligible publicly-funded university in Ontario.
Full-time study requires at least 15 hours of instruction per week during the
academic year, including any period of training in the workplace that is part of your studies.

Based on above requirements, am I eligible to apply?

Deeply appreciate your help.

Jul 7, 2017
Hi, my CRS is 435 and I'm going to recreate my profile for getting NOI from Ontario. I'm going to withdreaw the old one and then create a new one with the same GC key. My question is, while creating the new profile when the question arise, "Do you have another express entry profile before OR Have you applied before?"...what should I select YES or NO.

br033077

Jul 25, 2017
Should I re-create my profile to be considered for OINP I submitted my profile on oct 2017 with crs 420. I see that oinp is only looking at profile that are created after jan 1st 2018, please advise.

Reactions: DreamBig18

Rohan Sharma

Jan 16, 2018
Should I re-create my profile to be considered for OINP I submitted my profile on oct 2017 with crs 420. I see that oinp is only looking at profile that are created after jan 1st 2018, please advise.
Please recreate your profile. Highly recommended. High possibility you might get NOI the next time after this one. Good luck!!

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hello,
I am in a tricky situation right now, my husband has a profile in express entry that we filed with the help of a immigration consultant, its been active since August 2017. Now when we are asking him to withdraw and recreate the profile for OINP, he is refusing and saying that it OINP doesn't works this way. It is way too apparent that OINP is selecting profiles made after 1st January, so we asked him to re create but he refused. Now can we create a new profile using our personal email id and later ask him to withdraw the profile? We do not have any access to our current profile.

Rohan Sharma

Jan 16, 2018
Hello,
I am in a tricky situation right now, my husband has a profile in express entry that we filed with the help of a immigration consultant, its been active since August 2017. Now when we are asking him to withdraw and recreate the profile for OINP, he is refusing and saying that it OINP doesn't works this way. It is way too apparent that OINP is selecting profiles made after 1st January, so we asked him to re create but he refused. Now can we create a new profile using our personal email id and later ask him to withdraw the profile? We do not have any access to our current profile.
Hi,
This looks a simple one. Firstly, you obviously need to create a new profile.
Just ask your consultant the ID and password for your profile. Using the same ID and password you can withdraw the previous profile and create new one. Just a matter of 60 minutes.
Hope it helps.

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hi,
This looks a simple one. Firstly, you obviously need to create a new profile.
Just ask your consultant the ID and password for your profile. Using the same ID and password you can withdraw the previous profile and create new one. Just a matter of 60 minutes.
Hope it helps.
He is saying he cannot share the id n password as it is his firm’s. He is being so uncooperative.

Rohan Sharma

Jan 16, 2018
He is saying he cannot share the id n password as it is his firm’s. He is being so uncooperative.
You can ask him to change the ID and password and then give that to you.
There doesn’t seem any other way since even if you create another profile, the previous one would still exist and defeat the purpose.
You would have paid the Consultant and it is his accountability to share all the details pertaining to you. If he lives in your city, go and meet him. Else write mails to hi higher ups. Donno why he is acting funny.

br033077

Jul 25, 2017
I withdrew my existing profile and created a new one , now EE it is showing ineligible, not sure what I did wrong, but my crs score earlier was 420 and it still should be. There is no way to update this and now way is recreate this from scratch I suppose.

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
I withdrew my existing profile and created a new one , now EE it is showing ineligible, not sure what I did wrong, but my crs score earlier was 420 and it still should be. There is no way to update this and now way is recreate this from scratch I suppose.
Check for minimum fund requirements. CIC has recently changed the values and it's impacting most of applicants.