+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

Sat23

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
How can I add my number in what's up group

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

I have seen many people suggesting to re-create profile on this forum,but I don't see any such post on Ontario. People are just expecting that Ontario will provide NOI to profile created after 1st Jan 2018 as they have recently mentioned dates for the candidate selected ,but my question is they can differentiate candidate on basis of profile submission then why would they ignore candidate who has already submitted their profile in 2017,if they want all people to recreate profile for Ontario NOI,simple one line message from them would be enough for us to understand,also there might be chances that on later date they start selecting candidate who had submitted profile in 2017 (as they are also ware that profile is Valid for 12 months ans this rule itself is set by Canada government)

Any suggestion above would be great help to many who have similar condition like me

Reactions: DreamBig18

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi Friends

I created my EE profile on the 2nd of February.
In the form, I indicated, That I wanted to be considered for all PNPs.
After submitting the profile, in the EE Profile summary page on my account
it says
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Me
anadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

My CRS score is 383, which is not sufficient for OINP, but I should qualify for PNP prgrams like SINP, MINP

Can I Know why the profile says Provincial Nominee Program Not Met.
Please help
Thanks

ruka

Anuj Jolly

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone please advise me on my question related to OINP French Skilled Federal Worker PNP.

i have sent my documents for ECA to WES canada and it is under process. Me and my wife are french speaker and my wife teaches french in Delhi, India.

i calculated the OINP under french speaking skilled worker and i found myself eligible for the program. Can i submit a dummy profile basis my calculation below and if i get PNP invite, would there be any problem if there are any changes later in my profile? (considering my wife IELTS score, ECA actual report which are yet to get)

my OINP calculation points

IELTS 20
EDU 22 (ECA is under process)
Exp 15 ( 10+ years of experience)
Age 12
Adaptability 5 (basis she gets her IELTS done)
My Total Score 74

I have got the following score in IELTS exam
L 6 equal to CLB level 7 and points scored are 4
W 6.5 equal to CLB level 8 and points scored are 5
R 7 equal to CLB level 9 and points scored are 6
S 6.5 equal to CLB level 8 and points scored are 5 5

IETLS Total Points 20

My wife IELTS exam is on 3rd Mar and she will minimum get 6 in all... i hope :)

Regards,
Anuj Jolly

xrlin

Feb 6, 2018
Hi,

I have created a profile of OINP of Master Graduate Stream. Now I am having a question about the settlement fund.

The guideline says 'If your bank statements include a one - time large deposit to meet the settlement fund requirement, you must include additional documents to explain the source of funds. This may include an affidavit attesting to the source of funds, additional bank statements and/or remittance forms issued by a bank confirming the wire transfer of funds to your account'. What does that mean? Does it mean if I have deposit transfer which the amount is larger than the minimum requirement, I need to provide the source of funds? How to write the affidavit attesting to the source of funds? Is it enough to only provide the remittance forms of the transfers?

Many thanks

aman35

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi

MY NOC is 2281, I checked there are 12-13 main duties.
How many must be matching ?
Also I have work exp. with different orgs, some of them are just stating they will provide skill set letter mentioning only 5 main duties and some of them are providing all 12 -13 lines.
does it make any difference during evaluation and which format is better 5 liner or 10 liner ?

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)

closingtime

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Well preparing my paperwork in a rush for when the OINP re-opened seems like a bit of a pointless move :).

Will just kick back and wait for them to either target ICT professionals, or get down to the low 400s.

..........Maybe sometime around May, if I am lucky.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi

MY NOC is 2281, I checked there are 12-13 main duties.
How many must be matching ?
Also I have work exp. with different orgs, some of them are just stating they will provide skill set letter mentioning only 5 main duties and some of them are providing all 12 -13 lines.
does it make any difference during evaluation and which format is better 5 liner or 10 liner ?
It's doesn't matter the number of duties they mention.
If you are gathering reference letter from employer. Be sure, it's on company letter head or company stamped with other mandatory details such as working hours per week, full/part-time among other things.

Your Jobs and duties has to be matched close to 65- 70 %, it need not to be 100%.
More than 5 duties would be enough. No problem with that. All the best :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi,

I have created a profile of OINP of Master Graduate Stream. Now I am having a question about the settlement fund.

The guideline says 'If your bank statements include a one - time large deposit to meet the settlement fund requirement, you must include additional documents to explain the source of funds. This may include an affidavit attesting to the source of funds, additional bank statements and/or remittance forms issued by a bank confirming the wire transfer of funds to your account'. What does that mean? Does it mean if I have deposit transfer which the amount is larger than the minimum requirement, I need to provide the source of funds? How to write the affidavit attesting to the source of funds? Is it enough to only provide the remittance forms of the transfers?

Many thanks
It's not like that.

There were many applicants who wouldn't be having settlement funds in their accounts. Those, in-turn will seek other means to acquire funds such as liquidating provident funds, acquiring gift from their immediate family members etc.. Once they liquidate, they probably transfer those amounts to the account in which they show POF.

Under such circumstances, their bank statements would show huge influx in their accounts which would raise red flags for Visa officer as those settlement funds might be loaned.These confusions can be ironed out by providing affidavit/ source of such transfers.

If you already have minimum settlement amount and your 6month bank statement doesn't highlight any surge in transactions, you need not bother about affidavits.

Hope it helps :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Friends

I created my EE profile on the 2nd of February.
In the form, I indicated, That I wanted to be considered for all PNPs.
After submitting the profile, in the EE Profile summary page on my account
it says
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Me
anadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

My CRS score is 383, which is not sufficient for OINP, but I should qualify for PNP prgrams like SINP, MINP

Can I Know why the profile says Provincial Nominee Program Not Met.
Please help
Thanks

ruka
It's not about CRS score.
If you hadn't acquired provincial nomination, then the condition would be categorized as "not met"

aman35

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
It's doesn't matter the number of duties they mention.
If you are gathering reference letter from employer. Be sure, it's on company letter head or company stamped with other mandatory details such as working hours per week, full/part-time among other things.

Your Jobs and duties has to be matched close to 65- 70 %, it need not to be 100%.
More than 5 duties would be enough. No problem with that. All the best :)
does it mean if I am writing 6 lines in Skill set letter, out of that 4 must be matching to main duties of my NOC ?
or
I should capture 65-70% percent of main duties of NOC in all 6 lines of my Skill set letter?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
does it mean if I am writing 6 lines in Skill set letter, out of that 4 must be matching to main duties of my NOC ?
or
I should capture 65-70% percent of main duties of NOC in all 6 lines of my Skill set letter?
4 should match.

Let's face it, people would have multiple roles and responsibilities which cannot be categorized under one NOC.
If I have 6 responsibilities, I would gauge which NOC is closely aligned and choose appropriately.
In my case, i have 11 responsibilities, 6 fall under 2281 and remaining under 2282. I chose 2281 and received nomination and cascaded the same docs to CIC.