10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
hi,
if one gets the NOI from OINP, is it possible for him to get the ITA also from the EE draws from federal.
If so some of the 340 people who got the NOI from ontarion migyt have also got the ITA as well from the latest federal draw. So the OINP guys would go for the ITA . Does it mean Ontario would issue NOIs again for these un accepted NOIs right ? I feel none of the first NOIs fron the first draw would accept as all of them would get direct ITA from the second EE draw. Is my thinking correcr ?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Seems like old OINP is doing draws twice a week, reducing the points cut off by 4 ( ish ) each time. Which "could" assuming the trend continues exactly as is, see it hitting the 400-410 range somewhere around the end of February. Which would be roughly their annual nomination allocation used if they continue with the 340 size draws.

Sitting twiddling my thumbs patiently and hopefully at 405, with NOC 0213.

Fun times.
the thing is not all who are sent NOI accept NOI so we never know if there quota will be full or not. But definitely if it goes the same way people like us who are in the range of 400-410 will be really happy.

closingtime

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
NOC Code......
the thing is not all who are sent NOI accept NOI so we never know if there quota will be full or not. But definitely if it goes the same way people like us who are in the range of 400-410 will be really happy.
Well.... Consider that there is no way they can nominate everyone in those CRS ranges while issuing 340-380 NOIs.

They must have some selection criteria, looking at people who have got one so far there is no consistency in NOC codes, so I am thinking that age could be a factor.

If this is the case at the grand old age of 35 I am probably out of luck, I had better start looking at retirement communities. :)

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear all,

what is the minimum CSR for PNP, i know max will get priority.
Just need to know minimum so that i can score in IELTS.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi,

I received the NOI from Ontario and is planning to submit my file soon. Since there are some things I would like to clarify to Visa Officer regarding my reference letters (like my employer won't provide roles and responsibilities on the letter head, so taking it from a senior collegue) and regarding proof of funds, I am planning to submit a Letter of Explanation(LOE), but I have a few queries:

1. Which section should I upload the LOE, as I was planning to write both of my clarifications(regarding proof of funds and reference letters) on the same LOE?
2. Or should I make 2 different LOEs and upload it along with the respective sections, like Proof of Fund LOE in Proof of Fund Section and Reference Letter LOE in Work History Section?

Kindly advise.

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi All,
Is there any chance for employer giving the job offer, many people say its very very difficult. How should we go about increasing the chance of getting an offer from a Canadian employer?

Reactions: DreamBig18

navreenk

Jan 8, 2018
Hi,

I received the NOI from Ontario and is planning to submit my file soon. Since there are some things I would like to clarify to Visa Officer regarding my reference letters (like my employer won't provide roles and responsibilities on the letter head, so taking it from a senior collegue) and regarding proof of funds, I am planning to submit a Letter of Explanation(LOE), but I have a few queries:

1. Which section should I upload the LOE, as I was planning to write both of my clarifications(regarding proof of funds and reference letters) on the same LOE?
2. Or should I make 2 different LOEs and upload it along with the respective sections, like Proof of Fund LOE in Proof of Fund Section and Reference Letter LOE in Work History Section?

Kindly advise.
First of all congratulations .
When I applied for pnp, I mentioned explanations as cover note for each section , which is I think is the best way to keep related information together.

glamakid

Nov 30, 2017
Hello All,

My CRS is 330, and i am in the express entry pool since Nov 2017, waiting for Ontario PNP.
i have applied for profile 0213, Computer and Software Manger.
i have been discussing with my consultant who is helping for PNP regarding the CRS, that it may be low for Ontario. They were
telling me that, this score is still ok. I have avg of 7.5 in IELTS.

@experts : what you suggest ... i shall continue my wait in express entry? or i shall start applying for normal entry?

Thank you

ABROADDREAMER

Jan 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHENNAI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
Hi..Can you please add me in watsapp group + 918015132820