+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

MSAli

Sep 19, 2018
My one year Canadian work experience will be completed in Aug 2019. CIC has awarded me points in June 2019. And I have received Ontario NOI on july 12. Should I accept it? Because I have to submit my application in 45 days and by then my one year experience will not be completed (2-3 days will be left?

What should I do. Please suggest.

mb29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
My one year Canadian work experience will be completed in Aug 2019. CIC has awarded me points in June 2019. And I have received Ontario NOI on july 12. Should I accept it? Because I have to submit my application in 45 days and by then my one year experience will not be completed (2-3 days will be left?

What should I do. Please suggest.
I was in a similar situation last year and I chose to reject the invitation reason being that the application will eventually go through human eyes and the officer will not be mistaken and will cancel your application. It might result in severe consequences if the officer thinks that you were trying to fool the system. The choice is yours. You might not get caught or whatever but it’s a risk.

Reactions: MSAli

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Can anyone please help me on this.

Me and my spouse are trying for Ontario PNP, me being the primary applicant and my wife being dependent applicant. Ontario is not giving PNP to my NOC as per the recent draws, but they are providing for my wife's NOC.

Just wanted to know , if she is dependent , then also will she receive PNP as per her NOC and will it add 600 points to CRS or PNP is provided only on basis of Primary applicant

Note - If i keep my wife as primary applicant , CRS would come down for us , hence we are trying to keep myself as primary applicant.

Please provide any insights on this.

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi everyone.
Just need some advice. I missed to redact a credit card information on mybank statements. Is there a way to amend this? I plan to call OINP later, give my Application Number, and tell them about this. Please do advice on what to do.

Please, I just want to know if this will affect my application in any way :( I am quite worried.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi everyone.
Just need some advice. I missed to redact a credit card information on mybank statements. Is there a way to amend this? I plan to call OINP later, give my Application Number, and tell them about this. Please do advice on what to do.

Please, I just want to know if this will affect my application in any way :( I am quite worried.
One you cannot amend this now nor you should worry about calling OINP as they will not be concerned about this.
Proof of Funds is a EE requirement so when you get the nomination from OINP (i.e. 600 points) you will have to submit your EE application along with the Proof of Funds documents. Make sure you do not end up doing this there

pk12345

Aug 26, 2019
I submitted my EE profile a few days back, my score is 408 & NOC will be 2173 (Software Engg), any chance I can get any PNP nominations? If not, please suggest alternatives. Your help will be appreciated.

anandthepilot

Feb 18, 2019
I submitted my EE profile a few days back, my score is 408 & NOC will be 2173 (Software Engg), any chance I can get any PNP nominations? If not, please suggest alternatives. Your help will be appreciated.
Sorry but no chance of ITA with that score and very difficult to get a PNP as well with a score of 408. Sorry but cant suggest alternatives without knowing your complete details. Are you on CLB 10 ? if not you should try for CLB 10 on IELTS. What level of education are you at ? If only bachelors, you should enroll in a course which will give you at least "2 or more degrees" or masters. If you are really motivated, then learning French is another options.

There are lots of options to increase the CRS score i.e if you have the determination and will. Its up-to you to decide what you want to do based on your skill and available time. Thanks.

kukreti.13579

Jun 14, 2019
Can anyone please help me on this.

Me and my spouse are trying for Ontario PNP, me being the primary applicant and my wife being dependent applicant. Ontario is not giving PNP to my NOC as per the recent draws, but they are providing for my wife's NOC.

Just wanted to know , if she is dependent , then also will she receive PNP as per her NOC and will it add 600 points to CRS or PNP is provided only on basis of Primary applicant

Note - If i keep my wife as primary applicant , CRS would come down for us , hence we are trying to keep myself as primary applicant.

Please provide any insights on this.

Hi Praveen , i have similar query any luck for you ? have u received any reply or any progress please let me know .

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
what NOC and what was score , PNP or express entry ? pls tell us .

what to know that does any body get invitation from Ontario with CRS 408 for 2171 or 0213
Hi, do you have any updates for NOC 2171 Ontario PNP? I dont see this NOC is present in the their priority list. Not sure if it will be added soon

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
Hi All,

Just entered the pool with CRS score of 441 with NOC as 2171. What are the chances of a direct ITA or NOI?
Any positive news for 2171 NOC. I am in the same boat with 454 CRS and looking forward to Ontario ITA. But I dont see it in their list from last 1 year.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi, do you have any updates for NOC 2171 Ontario PNP? I dont see this NOC is present in the their priority list. Not sure if it will be added soon
I'm not sure whether it might change next year but currently, both Tech Draw and Targeted Draw of OINP HCP do not include NOC 2171. So, I wish you all the best lucks!