+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

Farazsbhn

Jul 9, 2018
Dear All,

OINP is a great opportunity for many candidates who have lower CRS Score. The year 2017 was great for canadian immigration and we are expecting to continue this trend in future. Our seniors have a great thread on OINP 2017 and majority of them received the Nomination, I think a separate thread is more convenient.

You can refer old threads here :

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here by andy108
2. OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide by rajkamalmohanram

You can join OINP 2018 WhatsApp group by the following link or PM me your number

=> https://chat.whatsapp.com/3PlaGUvUw2XIubIatmBjzr

Hope this Thread will be a great help for achieve our Dream Canada in 2018. Join this discussion, share your thoughts, update with latest News, help each other and make our dream come true together. BEST OF LUCK
Hi ,
My CRS score is 435 and I am in pool from past 3 months with NOC code 2173(Software Engineer), is there any chance for me to receive NOI from Ontario in the next upcoming HCP draw? Also, how often does Ontario offers NOI and is it mandatory for me to know french language to receive NOI?
Any guidance will be appreciated.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Same here, CRS-435, NOC-2173, Do we need to apply separately or Ontario will directly pick from the pool, I have selected all provinces.
they will pick from pool as far as i know..
My only hope is Ontario now with 435.. and i am loosing 5 points just exactly in 30 days!!

Any idea of other PNPs for software Engineers?

Farazsbhn

Jul 9, 2018
they will pick from pool as far as i know..
My only hope is Ontario now with 435.. and i am loosing 5 points just exactly in 30 days!!

Any idea of other PNPs for software Engineers?
Even I am expecting to get NOI through HCP draw, I was expecting it to be in April, don't know when it will be? Also, not sure if they will invite with CRS 435 as they keep changing their criteria.
You can even apply for Quebec.

Please do let me know if at all you get any other info, I am desperately waiting go get an invite.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Even I am expecting to get NOI through HCP draw, I was expecting it to be in April, don't know when it will be? Also, not sure if they will invite with CRS 435 as they keep changing their criteria.
You can even apply for Quebec.

Please do let me know if at all you get any other info, I am desperately waiting go get an invite.
Sure.. we are also lost on what to do next! And we will be losing 5 points in June!!