+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

Sep 15, 2018
Hello Guys,

Is it necessary that we have to choose only ONTARIO as desired province instead of ALL PROVINCE AND TERRITORIES in Express entry profile for getting Ontario NOI?

In simple words, if we choose All Province, then Ontario won't give NOI or probability of getting NOI will be reduced. Is it true?

Earliest response is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kamala Kannan

Mae200810

Nov 11, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone,
Our agency has created an Express Entry profile for us last July 2018 and our CRS score is 387. They told us that we can be eligible for Ontario as they require CRS score from 350 and only an EE profile plus a Bachelors equivalent in degree is required. However, it has been 6 months and no news yet. I am worried because I read other threads and they receive NOI within days or weeks. Are there others who's scores are within the minimum requirement and are still waiting? Thanks for the replies in advance.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Our agency has created an Express Entry profile for us last July 2018 and our CRS score is 387. They told us that we can be eligible for Ontario as they require CRS score from 350 and only an EE profile plus a Bachelors equivalent in degree is required. However, it has been 6 months and no news yet. I am worried because I read other threads and they receive NOI within days or weeks. Are there others who's scores are within the minimum requirement and are still waiting? Thanks for the replies in advance.
If you have French background or job in hand or ST then you might get NOI soon but if you are in HCP then its been almost 10 months they have not sent any NOI.

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
If you have French background or job in hand or ST then you might get NOI soon but if you are in HCP then its been almost 10 months they have not sent any NOI.

Dear All, I am new on here. I am finalizing my EE profile and have a question about the French SSW in Ontario.
My language scores - CLB:
IELTS - R: 10; L: 9; W: 10; S: 9
TEF - R: 10; L: 10; W: 10; S: 7

If I choose English as first language I get a CRS of around 441, while with French as first language it goes down to 390.

My question, to increase the chances to get a nomination from Ontario, should I declare French or English as first language? Thanks

sultan.naweed

May 24, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Hello Guys,

Is it necessary that we have to choose only ONTARIO as desired province instead of ALL PROVINCE AND TERRITORIES in Express entry profile for getting Ontario NOI?

In simple words, if we choose All Province, then Ontario won't give NOI or probability of getting NOI will be reduced. Is it true?

Earliest response is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kamala Kannan
Hello...

I had opted All province but I still got nomination letter from Ontario, hence u can select All and if selected u get the nominee letter

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Dear All, I am new on here. I am finalizing my EE profile and have a question about the French SSW in Ontario.
My language scores - CLB:
IELTS - R: 10; L: 9; W: 10; S: 9
TEF - R: 10; L: 10; W: 10; S: 7

If I choose English as first language I get a CRS of around 441, while with French as first language it goes down to 390.

My question, to increase the chances to get a nomination from Ontario, should I declare French or English as first language? Thanks
441 is good, if you are not going to loose birthday points soon then wait for direct ITA, which will be cheaper n fast too..... If any scope to increase CRS then go for it.... Spouse IELTS or ECA...

Reactions: Theo2018

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi
441 is good, if you are not going to loose birthday points soon then wait for direct ITA, which will be cheaper n fast too..... If any scope to increase CRS then go for it.... Spouse IELTS or ECA...
Hi may I know how to define the birthday will be soon or not?
mine is in May...

so I would like to know if I should accept the letter of interested I received today..... my score is 440.....

and one thing I am surprised, should I collect past 10 years working reference for Ontario? or even the direct ITA also need 10 years working reference?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
hi

mine is in May...

so I would like to know if I should accept the letter of interested I received today..... my score is 440.....

and one thing I am surprised, should I collect past 10 years working reference for Ontario? or even the direct ITA also need 10 years working reference?
You can keep the documents ready, I think you have 45 days to accept.... If nothing in one month then submit for OINP as after May @ 435 you might miss both ...... Safest is go ahead with OINP...

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
hi

mine is in May...

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

Jfor Jayant

Jun 12, 2018
I received the ontario PNP invitation today. My score is 440 without spouse accompliant. If I add my wife, then my score comes down. My question is can we accept the Ontario PNP an add my wife? What are the other advantage and disadvantage of Ontario PNP? Additional fees of CAD 1500 is not of a concern for me.

Thanks

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
hi

mine is in May...

Hi, when was your profile created in CIC?

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
thanks a lot.. it is very helpful..

Regarding the WES report :

In the guide:
You must also authorize the organization to share the results of your ECA with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (not IRCC).

Q:may I also know if I should also enter any specific department / attention to when selecting it?

Many thanks.

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
You can keep the documents ready, I think you have 45 days to accept.... If nothing in one month then submit for OINP as after May @ 435 you might miss both ...... Safest is go ahead with OINP...
hi thanks for your advice.

may I know this '45 days' - does that mean I could accept this NOI within 45 days then start my application? Or do I need to complete my application within 45 days? As I now realize that I have to get all work references - and within 45 days...its is a bit rush....

thanks for any inputs!

Mae200810

Nov 11, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Hi, thanks for the reply. Sorry I a new and do not know yet the abbreviations. What is ST and HCP? How will I know which category I fall? The Express Entry log in details, our agency kept it with them and did not share with us so we cannot really check ourselves.

If we do get an NOI, will we receive an email notification to check our Express Entry log?