+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

Nov 2, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I'm getting CRS 428 (estimated) despite of putting the max scores of IELTS.
Is it advisable to create EE profile and wait for OINP?
I'm following the ITA trends of OINP particularly, I see they send around 150 invites every 15 days.
Is there someone here with CRS 420- 430 who got nominated by Ontario?

Nov 2, 2018
H
Hi does ontariao pnp provide for the noc codes 0213 and 2171. These are professions related to computer software.
I possibly have a crs of over 410.

Pls advise
Hey Hitesh,

Folating in the same boat as you.

First off all good news for you your NOC is getting ITA from Ontario , check this "https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/ontario-provides-targeted-occupations-express-entry-immigration-stream-079294.html#gs.rdZ9fRU"

Secondly try to increase you CRS scores, make your partner primary applicant (if you have one)
alternatively learn French.
Keep trying hard.
Good luck.

nabzz

Jan 19, 2015
Hi. How do we know if the ONIP is searching for the new candidates to send NOI. On their website
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
I understand that on Nov 27 2018 they sent out NOI. So for the people who suggest to make a new EE profile for better chance of selection, how do they know if its the time.

I have crs score of 395 noc 2172 and my profile is there since long ( not expired) but i never received any NOI. selected all province in EE profile. How do i increase my chance for ONIP PNP.

Nov 2, 2018
I'm not sure if there are any active participants here. I don't know whether ONIP is looking for new candidates. Based on a thread earlier, ON issues NOI to candidates with CRS

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I have received PT letter on Nov 27 2018 for the HCP- Targeted Notifications. I have been asked to contact Ontario. I have created a profile in OINP.

Can I go ahead and apply ?

or

Do I need to wait for the reply from Ontario Immigration for my email ?

I am confused about which stream I got qualified for : Employer Job Offer stream - Foreign Workers Stream or HCP stream ?

The reason for the above confusion is because that OINP updates on November 27, 2018 states that :
" OINP has issued Notifications of Interest (NOI) under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream to targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario with points for arranged employment."

Here it says HCP stream and arranged employment too. Please clarify

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
Do you have a job offer??

I have received PT letter on Nov 27 2018 for the HCP- Targeted Notifications. I have been asked to contact Ontario. I have created a profile in OINP.

Can I go ahead and apply ?

or

Do I need to wait for the reply from Ontario Immigration for my email ?

I am confused about which stream I got qualified for : Employer Job Offer stream - Foreign Workers Stream or HCP stream ?

The reason for the above confusion is because that OINP updates on November 27, 2018 states that :
" OINP has issued Notifications of Interest (NOI) under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream to targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario with points for arranged employment."

Here it says HCP stream and arranged employment too. Please clarify

singh@123

Dec 17, 2018
Hii
I want to start pnp from india... i have three diploma from PSBTE in electrical and i m pass out of 2015. Please suggest which body is beneficial for me evaluation like wes/IQAS/ICES.
Thanku

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Didn't understand this point. So if I submit my EE profile this month, when do i need to re-submit a new profile and why?
AFAIK your EE profile is good for 12 months. It's not like a paper application where the newest profiles show on top.

Aaaaaaaa

Dec 10, 2014
Hi
I entered my profile with crs 434 in october 2018.do we need to recreate the profile in jan 2019 for ontario hcp.
I don't hv job offer and no knowledge of french.

sribharani

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,
I have created my express entry profile on dec 2018. my crs score is 333 and belong to NOC 2174. is there a possibility for me getting NOI for Ontario?

I have one more question ... Should i re-create my express entry profile for 2019?