+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
OT
When they announce a new round of provincial nomination early next year, do I have to withdraw my current EE profile which was submitted on Dec 1, 2017 and resubmit a new EE profile?
It means anyways the profile validity is for 1 year.... if 1 year lapses then we will have to create it again

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello, my score is 400 and I recently received NOI from Ontario for NOC 2171. But this I got as single candidate. I am planned to get married this month end. Should I proceed as single or should wait to get married and apply as married?? That would definitely change the CRS score to below 400 mark. So would be the NOI be still valid??
Hey Sam, can you tell me when you created your profile?

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi All,
My NOC Code is 2173 and my CRS Score is 435. My application was submitted in the pool on 9th January but so far I have not received any Nominations from Ontario and the express entry score is not falling at all this year.

Please suggest what should I do at this point.
Aastha, can you tell me in what stage is your application ?

r3vil0

Mar 16, 2018
hi all, does anyone is having problem in payment to be able to submit the application? when i was about to pay I got to the credit card section where i had to input my credit card number etc. then when i pressed pay, I got a message saying that I my login time has expired and has to login again. When I go through the same process I am not able to reach the credit card section. I am having an error message saying " error. Please try again, If you continue to encounter problems please email the ministry of assistance". I contacted the oinp technical support but no answer. any help please?

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
hi all, does anyone is having problem in payment to be able to submit the application? when i was about to pay I got to the credit card section where i had to input my credit card number etc. then when i pressed pay, I got a message saying that I my login time has expired and has to login again. When I go through the same process I am not able to reach the credit card section. I am having an error message saying " error. Please try again, If you continue to encounter problems please email the ministry of assistance". I contacted the oinp technical support but no answer. any help please?
No idea...maybe seniors in this group might help

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Guys i saw this group is less active! Let's connect and make it more interactive....any updates on anything...we should share and help on another