+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

october9

Nov 17, 2015
I received NOI yesterday.
My CRS is 433, and NOC code is 2173.
I am working in Toronto.
I'm going to take IELTS test next Sataruday and will see whether will go for HCP or not..
Fingers crossed!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: SumH12

theja

Jul 14, 2014
Hi Guys, URGENT
Submitted my CEC profile with 417 points and
I have received my NOI for Ontario PNP Yesterday(AUG 09 2018) under Human Capital.
Actually i started my job in Aug 18 2017.So i am lacking for 1 week for 1 year experience to be completed.
My Question is that Does they consider last day of my job experience till i got NOI or till i submit my ONIP application.
What happens if i submit my application with present situation.Any chances?

Thank you.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi Guys, URGENT
I have received my NOI for Ontario PNP Yesterday(AUG 09 2018) under Human Capital.
Actually i started my job in Aug 18 2017.So i am lacking for 1 week for 1 year experience to be completed.
My Question is that Does they consider last day of my job experience till i got NOI or till i submit my ONIP application.

Thank you.
I am not sure about this. But it seems that you need to have one year.

In the Work History part, this note is included:
"Note: Any work experience obtained after you received your Notification of Interest through your IRCC online account will not
count towards the minimum one year of work experience required. You must have accumulated at least one year of work
experience by the date that you received your NOI."

theja

Jul 14, 2014
I am not sure about this. But it seems that you need to have one year.

In the Work History part, this note is included:
"Note: Any work experience obtained after you received your Notification of Interest through your IRCC online account will not
count towards the minimum one year of work experience required. You must have accumulated at least one year of work
experience by the date that you received your NOI."

I have 4 months experience before Aug 18 in 2017.Due to the Employement letter issue i did not that in the CEC pool.
If i Update that now will that help with OINP for more than 12 months.

Thank you @SumH12

Rad4ETL

Aug 10, 2018
Dear All,

OINP is a great opportunity for many candidates who have lower CRS Score. The year 2017 was great for canadian immigration and we are expecting to continue this trend in future. Our seniors have a great thread on OINP 2017 and majority of them received the Nomination, I think a separate thread is more convenient.

You can refer old threads here :

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here by andy108
2. OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide by rajkamalmohanram

You can join OINP 2018 WhatsApp group by the following link or PM me your number

=> https://chat.whatsapp.com/3PlaGUvUw2XIubIatmBjzr

Hope this Thread will be a great help for achieve our Dream Canada in 2018. Join this discussion, share your thoughts, update with latest News, help each other and make our dream come true together. BEST OF LUCK
Hi
I recently created EE. My CRS is 420. I have shared WES duplicates to OINP. I havent received NOI yet. How long does it take? Ir should I be doing anything else to get NOI from Ontario?

Many Thanks

Rad4ETL

Aug 10, 2018
Hi Guys, URGENT

Thank you.
Hi Theja
WHat did you do to get NOI?
I submitted EE on Aug 2. My CRS is 420 and my NOC is 2173. I havent gotten NOI yet.
I am worried

theja

Jul 14, 2014
Hi Theja
WHat did you do to get NOI?
I submitted EE on Aug 2. My CRS is 420 and my NOC is 2173. I havent gotten NOI yet.
I am worried

I just created CEC profile and waiting to give IELTS again to increase my score.In Between i got this NOI .

I think main reason is we need to show the funds above 13000 i guess.

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I just created CEC profile and waiting to give IELTS again to increase my score.In Between i got this NOI .

I think main reason is we need to show the funds above 13000 i guess.
currently you work in canada? is it ? so you are worried about the work experience ? When you submitted your profile and when you exactly got the NOI from OINP ?

mollyj

Aug 6, 2018
Hi ,

Can any one let me know on how to go about with the provincial nomination ? I have scored 8 in IELTS however points are a little less than the usual cut off . So want to apply for provincial nomination. How does that work . Is the application procedure different if yes what is it like .awaiting revert . Thanks

Baksheen

Aug 10, 2018
I have 413 CRS points. I have 6 years of experience as Software Engineer , but my engineering graduation is in Electronics . Am I eligible to apply for saskatchewan PNP