+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Guys my score is 428 with profession category either Finance Change Project Manager or Finance Planning as have worked in both projects. Do I stand a chance??

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys, my score was supposed to be 440...but after filling in my profile it shows only 415, probably because it is not counting full months at few of my jobs, so it lowers my work experience to under 3 years which is sucks.

1.Do you think I have any chance in receiving NOI? my NOC is 5241- graphic designers and illustrators. IELTS was 8 overall.

2.How often applicants are being selected?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello! My CRS is 433 NOC 2133 Date of creation of EE profile : 29May 2018. I wanted to know what are my chances of getting NOI ? I am getting impatient and I don't know whether I will get the NOI at all.
My friend is on the same boat. He is with 435. Hopefully they will send invitations soon :)

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
What was the CRS score that they took ? for the above listed NOC codes for PNP ONIP one ?
hi
thanks for providing the list. Me and my partner's NOC 2171 and 2172 are both in the list.
My score is 436 and should I only select Ontario or ALL as i see below in the website:

1. Have a valid profile in the Express Entry pool;
  2. Qualify for either the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC);
  3. Indicate an interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories” when you create a profile in Express Entry; AND
  4. Have received a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your IRCC online account.
So can I expect to be receiving NOI in upcoming months? so far from what I saw in the threads is 60-90 days? I submitted my EOI on 26-May and just updated my English score today. So my date of effect is from today?

thanks for the advice as I am pretty new and still doing researches....

Last edited:

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi,

Is there any expert who can guide me on my case

CRS SCORE -376 ,

CLB -8 (L-8.5,R-7.5,W-6.5 ,S-7)

JOB CODE -2172

PROFILE SUBMITTED - 18th July..Waiting for NOI (also can somebody tell me any other province where i must be eligible)

I have seen many people suggesting to re-create profile on this forum,but I don't see any such post on Ontario. People are just expecting that Ontario will provide NOI to profile created after 1st Jan as they have recently mentioned dates for the candidate selected ,but my question is they can differentiate candidate on basis of profile submission then why would they ignore candidate who has already submitted their profile in 2017,if they want all people to recreate profile for Ontario NOI,simple one line message from them would be enough for us to understand,also there might be chances that on later date they start selecting candidate who had submitted profile in 2017 (as they are also ware that profile is Valid for 12 months ans this rule itself is set by Canada government)

Any suggestion above would be great help to many who have similar condition like me
Hi mate,

Do you got NOI yet ?

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
There is no pattern. Also majority of the NOI out of their quota of 6600 have already been issued, that is why they have gone slow now.
Hi
May I know when is the time that they would consider as the new beginning of the year to release the new quota ?

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Minimum should be now or August until September because the usual processing time is 30-90 days if I'm not mistaken! (Just as they did when they sent out NOI starting January to March)
On the same boat so you're not alone! Let's hope for the best :)

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Minimum should be now or August until September because the usual processing time is 30-90 days if I'm not mistaken! (Just as they did when they sent out NOI starting January to March)
On the same boat so you're not alone! Let's hope for the best :)
guys does score 408 is ok for OINP ? please advise

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
One more question . To understand it better, does OINP send invitations open to all by publishing these many invitations are sent or seperately to people with certain criteria without publishing in the site that it invited N number of candidates ?

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
One more question . To understand it better, does OINP send invitations open to all by publishing these many invitations are sent or seperately to people with certain criteria without publishing in the site that it invited N number of candidates ?
Hi, please do u know which employers in Ontario accepts Ontario immigration nominee program?