+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi

My profile is under the assessment stage for oinp. I wanted to check if I can make change in my EE profile like remove the work experience for the secondary applicant as it does not add any extra points and we can avoid getting the letters and all!

Please advise! Thanks
Yes you can.

Nk_canada

Mar 9, 2018
Hello, my score is 400 and I recently received NOI from Ontario for NOC 2171. But this I got as single candidate. I am planned to get married this month end. Should I proceed as single or should wait to get married and apply as married?? That would definitely change the CRS score to below 400 mark. So would be the NOI be still valid??
Congratulations... my score is also 400 and NOC 2171. Yet to create EE. Could you please help me with EE

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Great thanks...so I just in the drop down say no for my spouse work ex...and that’s not considered misinterpretation if we put the details later in the personal history. Correct me if I am wrong
Thats a very common and acceptable practice. As you don’t get points for the same you can put in personal history.

tosyniyi

May 29, 2018
Hello All,

I created my profile on 30 March 2018 with crs 435 and I have a birthday coming up on 21st June 2018, should I recreate my profile by June 1st since Ontario picks very recent profiles or wait in the pool because of tie-break rule.
Thanks

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Guys, when are we expecting Ontario to issue NOI for HCP stream? Any logical speculations?

Thanks in advance.

-Tarun.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello frenz,
I have not added secondary applicant work experience in express entry profile as it doesn’t give any points.My question is does adding his work experience as physiotherapist will help in nomination from any province..
My score is 438..and it will reduce by 5 points in September..
Thanx in advance

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello frenz,
I have not added secondary applicant work experience in express entry profile as it doesn’t give any points.My question is does adding his work experience as physiotherapist will help in nomination from any province..
My score is 438..and it will reduce by 5 points in September..
Thanx in advance
No work experience of only primary applicant is considered.

Aug 25, 2014
age 26
education : Ms inCs from usa
ECA done
Ielts l8.5 r 6.5 s8.5w 7.5
work exp 2 years
NOC code 2171
current residency usa
what is my probality to get NOI from ontario
my crs score is 408
if i increase my ielts by 8 777 i get 447 in scores
what do u guys suggest

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
my crs score is 408
if i increase my ielts by 8 777 i get 447 in scores
what do u guys suggest
I would suggest increasing your IELTS score... that always helps... but you might be able to get a NOI in the HCP stream since your CRS score is over 400 and you are working in an in-demand skill occupation

All the best

Reactions: iaquil

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
I would suggest increasing your IELTS score... that always helps... but you might be able to get a NOI in the HCP stream since your CRS score is over 400 and you are working in an in-demand skill occupation

All the best

What about for the "International Student" category? Do they still look at the CRS for this category too? Also, I never knew that they look for the CRS score for OINP??

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
What about for the "International Student" category? Do they still look at the CRS for this category too? Also, I never knew that they look for the CRS score for OINP??

I am not sure about International student.

For you to be nominated through the HCP stream for OINP you need a minimum score of 400.

Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream Criteria
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincialcriteria:

1. Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  2. Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above
  3. Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French
  4. Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income to support you and your family members
  5. Intent: An intention to live in Ontario
  6. Legal Status in Canada (if applicable): Must have legal status in Canada (i.e., study permit, work permit, visitor record) if currently residing in Canada.
  7. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score: A minimum of 400 points in the CRS of IRCC’s Express Entry system.
Please the link for full details: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html

yashiharu

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I got EE score over 67 & CRS score 400 (if i got 7.5/8.5/8/7 in IELTS & my wife got 6.5/8/7/7)
If all other criteria is verified (including qualification, working exp.)
1) is it 100% chance to get PT notification in a year (60-90 is ideal but most likely more than 6 mths)?

2) then if i got PT notification, does it means i could get a +600 CRS point by OINP without further process?

3) if i got 600 pts from OINP (which means i got 1000 CRS score), does it means i just need to wait for the lucky EE draw (2-3 times per month) for the invitation?

am i misunderstand the chances and the level of difficulty in the whole application process?

thx