Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

aastha91

May 9, 2018
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2018
For last couple of months no HCP NOI have been issued but what is surprising is why you didn't get earlier as you mentioned profile was created in Jan 18. What's your CRS and NOC?
And I assume you had checked the option to show interest in getting nominations from all provinces when creating EE profile.

My NOC code is 2173 and my CRS is 435 and I did check the option to show interest in getting nominations from all provinces.
My main worry is this only that why din't I still get any nominations.

Is there any way to check whether I had checked the option to show interest for nominations? Just to be sure about it.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
My NOC code is 2173 and my CRS is 435 and I did check the option to show interest in getting nominations from all provinces.

Is there any way to check whether I had checked the option to show interest for nominations? Just to be sure about it.
typically we check both 'ontario' and 'all provinces' when creating profiles. create a completely new cic login with a different email address and keep this profile active as well. if you get a nomination then proceed with the new profile and withdraw old profile and if you get a direct ITA use the old profile and withdraw new profile.

aastha91

May 9, 2018
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-01-2018
typically we check both 'ontario' and 'all provinces' when creating profiles. create a completely new cic login with a different email address and keep this profile active as well. if you get a nomination then proceed with the new profile and withdraw old profile and if you get a direct ITA use the old profile and withdraw new profile.
Thank you for the suggestion. This sounds good. I will create a new profile. Is there anything else I need to keep in mind while creating apart from the provinces check ?

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018

NOT everyone will get NOI even if they meet the criteria as candidates are more than quota. Also, they have internal filtering as well to get profiles to select like NOC etc.

I dont feel creating new profile will help since they process 2018 ones which u already have.

Caution: DONT have multiple profiles active. It's NOT recommended and CIC does not authorize as well. you must withdraw existing one.

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I'd like any clarification on the HCP stream as well. They can't possibly issue NOI to everyone who meets the criteria for that stream, so how is the determination made? I can't find this info online. Thanks!
NOT everyone will get NOI even if they meet criteria. Also, no one knows how they pick profiles.

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
when
I received NOI on 26th Feb 2018 with CRS 435.I have submitted my profile on 31st March but since then my profile is in 'submitted' state. It has been more than 40 days and my application has not even started for assessment. Is it normal?
I wrote to oinp but they gave a standard reply saying that they are receiving too many applications to process. While I have no other option except to wait but lately I'm seeing almost everyone who submitted around my date and even later than me, has at least their files at the assessment stage. Anyone who has any idea about what can be done in this situation, please advice. Thanks
When did u create profile and with which NOC?

is82pk

Jan 11, 2018
Hi,

Does anyone know when the 6 months for Ontario provincial nomination certificate start? Is it from the date they approve your OINP application or from the date you accept the nomination from Express Entry?

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Guys, I hv recreated my profile today. And crs score is also displayed just after that.

Does it mean My profile is active and eligible for draw now onwards or it takes 24 hours to be eligible for draws despite profile creation?

atreyaraja

May 24, 2018
Hi All,

I created my EE profile on April 18. CRS 435. Have not yet received any NOI from Ontario. My NOC is 2175. Are the NOI's expected to roll out soon. After reading through the thread I see that people with lower CRS have got their NOI's.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi

My profile is under the assessment stage for oinp. I wanted to check if I can make change in my EE profile like remove the work experience for the secondary applicant as it does not add any extra points and we can avoid getting the letters and all!

Please advise! Thanks