NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Hi All,'

The photo requirement for OINP says the following.
  • Dimensions: final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm by 45mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”), 300dpi or 413 pixels x 531 pixels or greater, showing full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph and including the top of the shoulders.
Not when I went to walgreens to take a photo they printed a photo of size 70mmX50mm. Will that work

Kindly help
I had scanned and submitted a normal passport size photo and it worked. Already got nominated. I don't think size would be any issue unless your face and shoulders are not properly visible in photo. Make sure to have white background and your face and top of your shoulders are visible in the photo. Also you are submitting the photo digitally (Scanned), size won't matter as they can't measure it.

Reactions: attim

singhjassy

May 9, 2017
My case was little bit different as my NOC was 2173 in EE profile and 2174 in OINP profile. Your case seems little complicated. I already got nomination as they accepted the change. In your case you need to select under which NOC you want to get accessed and update the same in EE profile. If you have relevant experience under the updated NOC , I don't think they will reject your application. They will assess your application based on new updated NOC code only.
My case was little bit different as my NOC was 2173 in EE profile and 2174 in OINP profile. Your case seems little complicated. I already got nomination as they accepted the change. In your case you need to select under which NOC you want to get accessed and update the same in EE profile. If you have relevant experience under the updated NOC , I don't think they will reject your application. They will assess your application based on new updated NOC code only.
in how much time did you receive the nomination after responding to the email with screenshots?

gc2394

Jul 3, 2017
India
Received ITA today.
NOI - 29th June
Application submitted - 11th Nov
ADR - 6th Feb
Nomination - 9th Feb

Can someone please point me to detailed ITA steps / guidelines?

Thanks.

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Received ITA today.
NOI - 29th June
ADR - 6th Feb
Nomination - 9th Feb

Thanks.
Congratulations! I too recieved my ITA in 21-Feb draw. Will be great to know the process ahead. Anyone here who can help?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Congratulations! I too recieved my ITA in 21-Feb draw. Will be great to know the process ahead. Anyone here who can help?
Received ITA today.
NOI - 29th June
ADR - 6th Feb
Nomination - 9th Feb

Thanks.
You might receive personalized document checklist. If not, this will be useful, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

rlad

Jan 28, 2018
Hey All,

I got an email requesting from OINP, requesting for my WES Duplicate ECA. Which I did.
But i have 2 questions.

1. After sending the duplicate through WES, Do we need to email ONIP? If so what should we email?
2.On the WES "Account time line" its not indicating a duplicate has been sent. Is there away we can check if the duplicates was sent?

alias84

Jan 5, 2015
Hi all,

Hoping to get your advice on this additional data request i received from OINP:

You have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario on June 28, 2017. You were invited under the NOC 0911 and indicated that you chose to be assessed against NOC 0911 in your MyCIC profile.

Please note, that to be eligible to apply for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must meet the provincial criteria listed in sections 2.1.1 to 2.1.7 of the Guide. You must demonstrate that you have accumulated continuous period of at least one year (in one NOC) of paid full-time work experience, or the equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the last five (5) years from the date of your NOI from Ontario.

According to the information you have provided your work experience with XXYZ Company is summarized below:

1) Position: Human Resources Manager
NOC: 0112 Employment period: July 1, 2016 - June 28, 2017 (363 days)

2) Position: Operations Manager
NOC: 0911 Employment period: June 1, 2015 – Feb 29, 2016 (9 months)

3) Position: Human Resources Manager
NOC: 0112 Employment period: May 1, 2012 – May 31, 2015 (3 years 1 month)

4) Position: Supply Chain Manager
NOC: 0911 Employment period: Mar 1, 2011 – Apr 30, 2012 (1 year 2 months)

Please confirm the appropriate NOC you chose to be assessed under (0112 or 0911). Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. screenshot of NOC selected)​

As my 0112 NOC is the only one that gives me 1 full year experience in the last 5 years, I have modified my CIC EE profile (Work Experience portion) with the 0112 NOC and taken a screenshot. Do you see any issues?

Advice most appreciated!

Veronica8616

Nov 6, 2016
Hi guys,
I recieved my nomination on 16-Feb. This group has been super helpful in answering queries. Thanks so much for all the support. My timelines were as follows:
NOI - 9-Jun 2017
Application submitted on 14-Nov 2017
AOR - 14-Nov 2017
Assessment - 13-Dec 2017
DIP - 6-Feb
Nomination - 16-Feb
Fingers crossed ITA will be soon!

I have one question, my passport was due to expire in Dec 2018 but could not apply for renewal at the time of OINP submission so had submitted an LOE explaining that. I recieved my renewed passport the same day I recieved my nomination. Do I need to inform OINP about the change or shall I submit LOE when submitting EE?
Please help!
Hi
NOI received: 12 July
NOI app submision: 18 Nov
But status on OINP is still assessment.

Is any one in same boat?

rlad

Jan 28, 2018
Hi

Is any one in same boat?

Just be patient, I was in the same boat, but it takes time.
It seems they are processing the applications for November 2017. I have also noted most of the people getting nominated are applications from November, alslo look into the Ontario tracker.

Below is my time line
Submitted: November 21st
Assessment: December 12th
Awaiting Required Docs : February 22nd (WES, ECA duplicate)
Decision in progress: Not yet
Nomination: Im hoping :p

Goraya1984

Jan 25, 2018
My CRS score is 411.

Will I get NOI from Ontario or not ?

Moreover, could Express entry draw drop near to 411 in 2018 or not ?

RRS1981

Dec 28, 2017
Hi

Is any one in same boat?
I submitted my application on 14th Nov and it’s still in Submitted status. My NOC code is 2171. Anyone out there in the same boat? I have sent multiple emails but keep getting standard reply that they are experiencing huge volume. But I see that people who have submitted later than me have their application statuses change and even approve. Can someone advise? I am getting very anxious as it’s over 100 days now in Submitted status

rlad

Jan 28, 2018
Same problem I faced last week. I had updated my EE profile to change NOC code and profile was marked as ineligible. I mailed OINP team about this and they asked me to create a new profile. So just mail them about this issue and they will let you know the next step.
Did you get a reply on what to do next?

TheGlaxx

Feb 25, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I have been doing a personal assesment lately and I have a few questions that I would need clearifications on:

1) If your PNP score is 67 for Ontario OINP are you authomatically eligible to be norminated?

2) What is the minimum time aloted for funds to be in one's account (i.e as proof of funds)? Some Provinces insist that the funds must be at leasts 3 months old. Is it the same for Ontario or is it 6 months?

3) This statement in CRS "
Two or more post-secondary programs, of which at least one was completed after a post-secondary program of three or more years". What does it involve? I have a Barchelor's degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, after which I also had a 10 month Certificate in Oilfield Engineering from a State owned Institution. If this institution gives me a Transcriept, would that be an acceptable Post-degree Certificate?

I would appreciate any answers to these questions. Thanks to all.

Last edited: